Anyone listen to praise in other langaugages?

i listen to praise in hebrew, i'm a messianic believer you can check out paul wilbur's albums he is the number one messianic worship leader in the messianic movement.

Thank you, Xaragua! :drunk: I stand corrected on the French dialect; it sounds more like Dominican patwah to me. No intention to mislead.. I had to call mom to ask, because she has Xavier's music.. she's not certain of his connection to Haiti. He lives in Martinique or Guadeloupe, but is a Dominican son of soil... that's all his bio I know of. :lol: I just love the songs... :yep:

More from Messiuer Xavier... enjoy!

YouTube - xavier fosster s ou paré, "Ou Pare?", Are you ready? (If Jesus was to return today)

^^ they speak creole in Martinique & Guadeloupe but it is slightly different than H. Creole. So this is probably why I think the song is in H. Creole. Thanks for the info
God bless

Madame Abitor - -Dieu a Ecoute Tes Pleurs
In a Togolese language and French with French and English subtitles
YouTube - TOGO - MADAME ABITOR - DIEU A ECOUTE TES PLEURS

Half of the song is in a Togolese language and the same message is repeated in French. English subtitles appear during the 2nd half of the song. Basically, the song says, " Child of God, God has heard your cries. He has seen your suffering. He wants to save you.

Last edited:
Love this praise song... it's in Zulu, such a beautiful language... (no, I'm not fluent :look: )

YouTube - Wayanmalala - Joyous Celebrations

Umthwalo wezono zami

Ngawulahlela eKhalvari

Wanyamalala Wanyamalala

Umthwalo wezono zami

(The burden of my sins

I threw away at Calvary

There the burden of my sins disappeared)

Last edited:
Glad enjoyed it, Jina!

.. heading back to the Caribbean, with some nice songs

This Gospel singer is from my native country:
YouTube - Demeuré an pawol la - Xavier Foster
Demeuré an pawol la is Dominican patwah for "Stay in the Word"

From the U.S.V.I. (this is in English, but .. :look: )
YouTube - Shine the Light - Medley

Thanks Laela. Have to call my mom for help with some of the kweyol words ;)

Nice thread. Here is a song from my childhood:

Yo tengo gozo, gozo en mi corazon (I have a joy, joy down in my heart)

Spanish...our church is half Latino so we try to do some. Also the praise in spanish all the time, its a wonderful thing to behold.

I have no song to add but the revival of this thread has surely blessed me. I was, for many hours, trying to find some of them as mp3 on Amazon.

Back