The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

(quietly tip-toes in for Monday report:look:

I whole head baggied Sunday with Ayurvedic oil blend & Nu-gro moisturizer.

Washed & DC'd Monday. Moisturized hair with AfroVeda CocoLatte. Nu-gro on scalp. No baggy! :blush:

I'll whole head baggy tonight with Nu-gro and HE Replenshing Con. :yep:

Baggied last night with Aquage Hydrating Mist and Beauty Without Cruelty Leave In

Getting ready to baggy right now. Just got in from work, off to moisturize, NTM leave in and shine serum. Have a great day ladies. Day sleeping is Awesome!

I have been slipping, not on the baggying, just on checking in! MY Bad ladies!

I baggied my entire head last night with ORS Carrot oil, sealed with Jamaican black castor oil.

I rocked the baggy ponytail today with some water and more carrot oil added to the ends.

Happy hair growing!

Baggied last night with HS 14 in 1, this morning when I took the baggy off, I sealed with coconut oil. My hair loved it!

Baggying right now as I type with a nice mixture of Coconut Oil and other Natural Oils that Penetrate the Cortex. It's been giving me nice, soft, strong hair especially the NG.

Lovin' the Baggying Challenge. Because it has given me alot of options to use some of the creamy water-based products I have on hand that am not too crazy about.

Baggied tonight with Wave Nouveau Moisturizing lotion and sealed with Tea tree oil. This is a whole head baggy...

I am baggying my whole head nightly with butters or caster oil, coconut oil, ayurvedic oils and alternating with dc every other nights.

Baggied last night with Amla oil. Hair felt well moisturised this morning

So far so good, my baggied pony feels great in the morning - currently using ORS Carrot Oil or QP Mango Butter - sealing with either coconut oil or JBCO. I'm going to try the whole head tonight. I've also been braiding my nape horizonally after moisture and sealing. Actually right now my hair is in a bun and my nape is braided (protected). :grin:

Got my baggy on right now. Today I am using Surge Woojee Cream and Aloe Vera Gel. My hair feels so great! Good day ladies, this day sleeper is pulling back the sheets!

Baggied last night, whole head with Jamaican black castor oil after a wonderful scalp massage. Sealed ends with coconut oil.

hi ladies
I have been baggying nightly altenating between the eqp mango the bb oil moisturizer. sealing with coconut oil. Whole head baggy. sorry I havent been checking in daily - will do so going forward. Happy hair growing everyone - I cant wait to get to where you ladies are:grin::grin:

hi ladies
I have been baggying nightly altenating between the eqp mango the bb oil moisturizer. sealing with coconut oil. Whole head baggy. sorry I havent been checking in daily - will do so going forward. Happy hair growing everyone - I cant wait to get to where you ladies are:grin::grin:
Your hair will be swangin in no time :yep: A year from now, you'll be amazed at how far you've come. Especially if you keep baggying, because baggying makes hair happy :giggle:

Baggying tonight with Mizani Nighttime Treatment. Almost forgot I had this stuff.:blush:

Attachments

• 0000.jpg
    0000.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 3
Back