The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

Will Dust Off the HS 14 in 1 Miracle Worker and incorporate it into my Baggying. Also the Phyto 9, and Phyto 7 and Potion 9.

Baggied last night with Wave Nouveau and sealed this morning with Castor Oil

I may join but I have a question. I hear about people baggying in braids/twists how would I do that exactly?

I just moisturize my braids then seal and then sleep with a plastic cap. Super moisturized hair in the morning. I can't wait to get my kinky twist in.

I baggied the ends of my twists the last two nights. Hair felt happy in the morning.

I would like to try and do my whole head once a week but I dont like the sound of the plastic when i sleep.

Aw, no! Have you baggied before? Was your hair saturated in moisturizer? Most people experience breakage when baggying damp hair. When you take the baggy off, your hair shouldn't be damp.
It was my first time bagging. I overmoisterized my hair. I added protein x2 & a tea rinse. Now my hair shedding last night. Taking my garlic to fix things. Thanks for your help!

Baggied last night, but was too lazy/dog tired to put some moisturizer on. I just put a baggy over my bun and was out for the count :lol:

It was my first time bagging. I overmoisterized my hair. I added protein x2 & a tea rinse. Now my hair shedding last night. Taking my garlic to fix things. Thanks for your help!
Your welcome, I hope it works out for you!

I would like to join tiffers.

I baggy 5 to 6 times a week

I use either jessicurl wdt, too shea or Hn growth lotion or oil, ao hsr.

I baggy my whole head

Right now im baggying with ao hsr, hn growth oil and mayo for a prepoo tonight.

I want in ...

1. How many times a week will you be baggying? = 5 to 6

2. What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using? = QP Mango Butter/JBCO (it's on order) for my ends

3. Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying? = ponytail

Last night I used Cantu with HS 14 in 1, sealed in the morning with castor oil

I'm in!!
I will baggy 5-6 days a week.:yep:
I will use Cantu shae butter Leave-in or HS 14 in 1 and seal with coconut oil or EVOO.:grin:
I will alternate btwn ponytail and whole head. :clap::clap:
Thanks!!:drunk:

I'm in - I already baggy but not that much - this will help

1. How many times a week will you be baggying? = 5 to 6

2. What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using? = Wave Nouveau or Scurl or my homemade moisturizer, and coconut oil

3. Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying? = wholehead
I've done this about 3 times DH never complains - looks at me crazy

Forgot to baggy last night. Good thing the challenge hasn't officially started. I'm baggying right now with Njoi Creations Coconut Hair Butter.

I'm in! Who wouldn't want to be a Baggy Babe? :giggle:

How many times a week will you be baggying?
Every night

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using?
AO HSR, Amla Oil

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying?
Mostly the roller method, but whole head a couple times a week

Last edited:
Was too exhausted to deal with my hair yesterday, so I slapped some Silicon Mix leave in on the length of my hair and threw a baggy over it :)

I've baggied my ends for the past 3 nights.

Today DH had to work so I decided to baggie my whole head while he's gone.
I rubbed about 1/2 tsp of jojobo oil and did 4 twists in my hair. I covered with a plastic cap and then scarf.

Great challenge! Quick tip for the ladies with NOISY plastic bags. Try using Saran wrap instead. It's MUCH MUCH quieter and really keeps all the moisture in better (no air pockets)! :yep:

DH is off at fire academy till 5/20 so I'll do whole head baggy 5 days per wk till then, with Afroveda coco latte moisture mask. HE Replenshing con., or African Royale daily doctor leave-in and avocado butter.

After that ponytail baggy 4x per wk and whole head 1x.

Baggied my whole head while sleeping. Used NTM-Silk Touch Leave-in-Cream and NTM Healing Shine Serum on the ends.

My hair is doing great! I always baggie, so this is an easy challenge for me.

Great challenge! Quick tip for the ladies with NOISY plastic bags. Try using Saran wrap instead. It's MUCH MUCH quieter and really keeps all the moisture in better (no air pockets)! :yep:
Great tip! I'll add that to the original post! :D

To the ladies who whole head baggy, does your head sweat? And if it does, does it ruin your style?
I relaxed today and didn't wanna ponytail baggy because I wanna wear my hair down. So I moisturized, wrapped my hair and put saran wrap on my head

Did a few chores, washed dishes, straightened up the house and I feel the sweat on my head :perplexed

Will my hair be wet tomorrow?

I'm in!! I have always had great results with baggy'ing. Today is wash day so I'll start tomorrow.

How many times a week will you be baggying? Every night! :grin:

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using? Nexxus Humectress Luxe spray, NTM leave-in, and Qhemet Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm (in that order).

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying? Ponytail

I'm in!! I have always had great results with baggy'ing. Today is wash day so I'll start tomorrow.

How many times a week will you be baggying? Every night! :grin:
What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using? Nexxus Humectress Luxe spray, NTM leave-in, and Qhemet Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm (in that order).

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying? Ponytail
Oh, how I love that Honey Balm! :love:

To the ladies who whole head baggy, does your head sweat? And if it does, does it ruin your style?
I relaxed today and didn't wanna ponytail baggy because I wanna wear my hair down. So I moisturized, wrapped my hair and put saran wrap on my head

Did a few chores, washed dishes, straightened up the house and I feel the sweat on my head :perplexed

Will my hair be wet tomorrow?

Tiffers when i take my baggie off my hair is always damp and its not hot in the house. Maybe in the morning when you take it off feel your hair and if its damp let it air dry before you unwrap it or maybe sit under the dryer for a few minutes. Hth

Tiffers when i take my baggie off my hair is always damp and its not hot in the house. Maybe in the morning when you take it off feel your hair and if its damp let it air dry before you unwrap it or maybe sit under the dryer for a few minutes. Hth
Thanks! I'll definitely check to see if it's still wet tomorrow :)

Back