The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

Baggied last night with Black Earth Bodifying Mist and Jane Carter Nourishing Cream. I like the cream better than N&S, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing. It's good, but not as good as Oyin Whipped Pudding

Ponytail baggied on a purple roller with nothing on it LOL. Does that count? If not I will count it as one of my off days. (#1 for the week.)
It's fine if you don't use a moisturizer. Some people baggy that way because the bag creates its own moisture, so they feel they don't need a moisturizer. I've done it before with success, hair still came out good!

How'd your hair turn out?

It's fine if you don't use a moisturizer. Some people baggy that way because the bag creates its own moisture, so they feel they don't need a moisturizer. I've done it before with success, hair still came out good!

How'd your hair turn out?
It came out nice. I need to use some of these products so I might wont do it for a while.:look:
I will baggy tonight using HS14n1 and EVOO/Castro Oil, then braid ponytail.

Last edited:
Baggying tonight with the same ol Black Earth Mist and JC Hair Cream. I'm really starting to like this combo, the Hair Cream goes a looooong way, so it'll last a while

Whole head baggied last night with Qhemet Heavy Cream sealed with Vatika Frosting. My hair loved it. It needed a boost after the Roux PC fiasco.

Will baggy tonight after I finish washing my hair using Silken Child Creme sealing with EVOO/Castro Oil.

I know that I am way late, but I would like to join this challenge.:grin:

I will baggy 5 times a week using variations of HS 14-1, Shescentit Moisture Mist, The Conditioner, and Jasmine's Moisture Replenisher.

I will seal with variations of coconut oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, Gillian Butter, and Seyana Butter.

I will be using the ponytail method.

I will begin today.

Back