That's not her hair!

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
That\'s not her hair!

That's what my boyfriend's sister said to him tonight after I left. He says she was looking at his pictures when I left and said, "That's a good weave". He told her it was my hair. And she said, "You guys can't tell the difference. That's not her hair." You know what this means. I was going to continue my bun challenge and wear my phonytail....but just for that comment I'm gonna wear my hair out tomorrow to dinner. lol. I just thought it was funny...can't a sistah rock her own long hair?

Re: That\'s not her hair!

/images/graemlins/weird.gif Make sure you rock your hair, and swing it all around! Screw what she thinks or says! You know your hair is all yours, so have her think whatever she wants! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yeah....flip your hair in front of her and hit her in the face with it! /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif

nfynit_82 - true, true. I can always count on you ladies to give kind words. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Yep, i'm breaking the challenge for this weekend. I'll report tomorrow what goes down.

Tigerlily- you are so wrong, yet so right...lol I'll do the extra hair toss at the table. hahaha

Your boyfriend's sister.../images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif Make sure you sit next to her so she can get a good look close-up. Who knows, she may start asking you for hair advice.

23_3_46.gif
Girl, do what you gotta do. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Flip it LHCF style!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Girlfriend, if I were you, I would make sure I did the "white girl swing" at least a few time, oops, did I hit you with my hair...

I agree, she's just jealous. By the way I looked at your album and your hair is just gorgeous! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/images/graemlins/smile.gif YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair looks very real. Maybe she doesn't know the differance. Your hair is beautiful. I think she is envious.

Isis- yes girl, i'll make sure we sit next to each other...
I wanted to mention this site to her before....but you know how people are..if she starts acting interested in hair advice i'll let her know

Carlie- I'll flip it and represent for the lhcf...haha

oglorious1, ricamorena, lovechic..and eveyone thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you tell her about the site, don't give her your screen name...'cause then she'll see this thread! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hey, I think that's the ultimate compliment (though it may not have been meant that way). Maybe you can give her some tips on how to have weave-like hair /images/graemlins/rofl.gif. Happy Thanksgiving.

Wow, she's really pathetic trying to convince your brother that your hair isnt real. You are his sister, I'm sure he knows what your own hair looks like.

saddity --- you have beautiful hair...beautiful length.... that's right wear your hair out,,, girl..... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
Wow, she's really pathetic trying to convince your brother that your hair isnt real. You are his sister, I'm sure he knows what your own hair looks like.

[/ QUOTE ]

DR - CORRECTION: saddity's boyfriend's sister made the comment about saddity's hair...saddity's boyfriend's sister was trying to convince him that saddity's hair is a weave..... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:

[/ QUOTE ]

DR - CORRECTION: saddity's boyfriend's sister made the comment about saddity's hair...saddity's boyfriend's sister was trying to convince him that saddity's hair is a weave..... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I guess I should have waited until I had my coffee before posting!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Still, I'm sure her boyfriend would know whether its her hair or not, right? /images/graemlins/smile.gif By the way saddity, your hair is gorgeous.

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif The suggestions here are funny...I've gotta get one in too.

While you're swinging your hair LHFC style make sure you say something like "Gosh, I knew I should have worn my hair in a bun today, but my ends needed to breathe" /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

It doesn't sound quite there, somebody help me out.

Sandy Sea- I guess I can take it as a compliment from her in a wierd way.
Digital Rain- see sherry love's post.
Thanks Sherry Love for the clarification. hehe Your hair is lovely by the way...it grew back quickly /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks anky /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good looking out ladies...
I decided not to mention the site to her...I'll just tell her hair care info "only if" she seems genuine about growing her hair. I don't know how her hair is per se, because everytime I see her it's in braids....
She might check out all my old post and become a reporter, I have enough of those around.

Thanks DigitalRain /images/graemlins/smile.gif

JenniferMD- too funny, I think she would look at me like I had two heads or something. I know before I found LHCF, I never thought twice about the importance of "protective styles" or "baggie method". Now that's all I do.

Just casually mention that a girl said your hair is fake. Then look at her and say: "Touch my hair, touch my scalp, tell me that's a weave". Not only will she have to eat crow and say no, but she'll feel like an idiot for feeling the same way.

I do that instead of the hairtoss. It's VERY effective.

[ QUOTE ]
lovechic said:
/images/graemlins/smile.gif YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm usually not one for calling people jealous, but your bf's sister is a hater /images/graemlins/nono.gif Your hair is beautiful and does NOT look fake /images/graemlins/smile.gif Dont forget to give us the update.

Wait, girlfriend is sporting braids and she is calling someone else's hair fake? The nerve!!! Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black. Girl you go there and swing that hair all around. Keep making references about hair until she is sick of the conversation. Make sure before that conversation is over everyone in the crib know it is all real. ESPECIALLY HER!!!!!

Saddity your hair is gourgeous, but don't let her know about this site, cause we don't need no hatahs!!!!

Back