That's not her hair!

Re: That\'s not her hair!

[ QUOTE ]
Guapa1 said:
I wish I was a fly on the wall! Your boyfriend is fantastic. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! Me too!!! This is so sweeeeeet!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Oh Snap! LMBO! That was funny! Dang...somebody is always gettin put on blast on Thanksgiving... /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Thanks for letting us know what happened!

[ QUOTE ]
prettykinks said:
Your hair looks very real. Maybe she doesn't know the differance. Your hair is beautiful. I think she is envious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.

[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
Here's the deal...
I was sitting in the living room watching tv with his sister and my boyfriend walks in...."Yeah, (bf sister name here) said yesterday that your hair was a weave." Then he goes an plays in my hair and parts my scalp....and says. "don't hate cause my baby has hair and yours is burned off!" hahahaha!!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Ya'll should have saw her face. Classic. I didn't even bother to toss my haior at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif
That was the best. Gorgeous hair, saddity /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

[ QUOTE ]
onepraying said:
That was classic! /images/graemlins/king.gif Brothers know how to put their sisters on Front St. That was his opportunity to embarass her to no end!!!! I wonder if she was able to pick up all the pieces of her face off the floor after that one.

That was good because the battle was between him and her and not you and her like it may have been because it was personal. You ended up being the innocent!

~op~

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what exactly I was thinking afterwards...at least its was between the both of them (brother and sister) and she can't have any hard feelings against me. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

And like sherry love said just knwoing it was my own hair (and her knowing) was more than enough. No hair tossing.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks everyone for all your support and compliments. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
onepraying said:
That was classic! /images/graemlins/king.gif Brothers know how to put their sisters on Front St. That was his opportunity to embarass her to no end!!!! I wonder if she was able to pick up all the pieces of her face off the floor after that one.

That was good because the battle was between him and her and not you and her like it may have been because it was personal. You ended up being the innocent!

~op~

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what exactly I was thinking afterwards...at least its was between the both of them (brother and sister) and she can't have any hard feelings against me. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

And like sherry love said just knwoing it was my own hair (and her knowing) was more than enough. No hair tossing.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks everyone for all your support and compliments. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

saddity - please keep all of us here posted of your future hair pic updates....take care.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
Here's the deal...
I was sitting in the living room watching tv with his sister and my boyfriend walks in...."Yeah, (bf sister name here) said yesterday that your hair was a weave." Then he goes an plays in my hair and parts my scalp....and says. "don't hate cause my baby has hair and yours is burned off!" hahahaha!!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Ya'll should have saw her face. Classic. I didn't even bother to toss my haior at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]
HOT DAYYYYYUUUUMMM! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I guess the moral of the story is Don't Hate the Player.....HATE THE GAME!!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
IrisDaVirus said:
HOT DAYYYYYUUUUMMM! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I guess the moral of the story is Don't Hate the Player.....HATE THE GAME!!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Okkkaayyyyyy!!!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif
Your hair is so pretty Saddity she thought it had to be fake. It is absolutely gorgeous /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Ske's suggestion is on the money! /images/graemlins/up.gif

ETA: I just read the re-cap. Your BF's comment was ON POINT /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif at "burned up"!

OMG, I can't believe I missed this thread. Your bf is a RIOT! I can't believe he put his sister in her place like that. Props to him.

Thanks Irisdavirus,sengschick, ms_kenesha,Godmademepretty, Masterdiva,jd_bdfly /images/graemlins/smile.gifHe just said the truth. lol

[ QUOTE ]
AudraChanell said:
*lol* Well he sho fixed her, hehehe

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Your hair looks wonderful Saddity, keep up the great work!

I hope you don't tell her about this club bcuz this thread is hilarious but I'm sure she won't agree!!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

What a great bf you have!

Thanks a_christian, dayjerseydyme, pradalover, daviine /images/graemlins/smile.gif ....and no, i'm not telling her about the board. lol

/images/graemlins/wave.gif Hey saddity1! I like your new avatar! Your natural curls look awesome! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks Poohbear! Your Thanksgiving curls are awesome over there as well. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks Poohbear! Your Thanksgiving curls are awesome over there as well. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back