That's not her hair!

Re: That\'s not her hair!

[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
That's what my boyfriend's sister said to him tonight after I left. He says she was looking at his pictures when I left and said, "That's a good weave". He told her it was my hair. And she said, "You guys can't tell the difference. That's not her hair." You know what this means. I was going to continue my bun challenge and wear my phonytail....but just for that comment I'm gonna wear my hair out tomorrow to dinner. lol. I just thought it was funny...can't a sistah rock her own long hair?

[/ QUOTE ]
Why don't you let that hatin' a$$ ***** run her fingers through it? Better yet, let her give you a scalp massage while she's at it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sibling rivalry, uh? Your sister is obviously jealous and feels threatened by the way your hair looks. Is she afraid her boyfriend is attracted to you?

Family is important, so you may have to be the bigger person. Next time you see her in private , give her the treatment skegeesmb suggested:

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
Just casually mention that a girl said your hair is fake. Then look at her and say: "Touch my hair, touch my scalp, tell me that's a weave". Not only will she have to eat crow and say no, but she'll feel like an idiot for feeling the same way.

I do that instead of the hairtoss. It's VERY effective.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, if after that, she continues to spread the lie that your hair is fake, I'd suggest you just brush it off and pray she grows up. She obviously has issues.

Saddity, you have beautiful hair. Many times it's hard for women to believe that such length is possible. Keep up your bun challenge and keep the haters wondering. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
Wait, girlfriend is sporting braids and she is calling someone else's hair fake? The nerve!!! Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black. Girl you go there and swing that hair all around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, right? /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Saddity, your hair is SO GORGEOUS! Beautiful, long hair makes some women behave in an odd manner. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif As Jessy55 suggested (although I know she's your boyfriend's sister, not yours), I think praying for her to grow up is a good idea. Although the hair swing/toss is a good one too. /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
Just casually mention that a girl said your hair is fake. Then look at her and say: "Touch my hair, touch my scalp, tell me that's a weave". Not only will she have to eat crow and say no, but she'll feel like an idiot for feeling the same way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's a good one! Do that...then, flip your hair! /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif

Ack! Do not let anyone touch your hair unless they wash their hands if you are going that route. Frankly, you should just ignore her and wait for her to get in your face about it. It will be sweeter then to "fling it her way." /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Jessy55 said:
Sibling rivalry, uh? Your sister is obviously jealous and feels threatened by the way your hair looks. Is she afraid her boyfriend is attracted to you?

Family is important, so you may have to be the bigger person. Next time you see her in private , give her the treatment skegeesmb suggested:

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, if after that, she continues to spread the lie that your hair is fake, I'd suggest you just brush it off and pray she grows up. She obviously has issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

ANOTHER CORRECTION: it's saddity's boyfriend's sister, not saddity's sister........ /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gifthis is getting too funny....

Girl, please make sure you come back and let us know what happened at dinner! I can't wait to hear. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif You girls are so funny. Saddity keep us posted on the outcome. Your hair is the bomb /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I ain't gonna front. I'm straight nosy, I wanna know what happened too. And keep count how many times you fling your hair at her and if she gives you dirty looks in your peripheral vision...

[ QUOTE ]
ricamorena03 said:
I agree, she's just jealous. By the way I looked at your album and your hair is just gorgeous! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!

[ QUOTE ]
oglorious1 said:
Girlfriend, if I were you, I would make sure I did the "white girl swing" at least a few time, oops, did I hit you with my hair...

[/ QUOTE ]

Do it girl!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair is beautiful! You show her how sistah's can rock their own hair. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

You guys are cracking me up. I have this mental image of Saddity madly flipping her hair at the dinner table ("Dayum, someone cover the potatoes!")before finally busting out a slo-motion Pantene-style fling which sends the jealous sister into a mad rage. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Here's the deal...
I was sitting in the living room watching tv with his sister and my boyfriend walks in...."Yeah, (bf sister name here) said yesterday that your hair was a weave." Then he goes an plays in my hair and parts my scalp....and says. "don't hate cause my baby has hair and yours is burned off!" hahahaha!!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Ya'll should have saw her face. Classic. I didn't even bother to toss my haior at the table.

Your boyfriend was great! I hope you thanked him for that. He needs an Oscar for that one. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/images/graemlins/rofl.gif You have a great BF!!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

That was even better than all the suggestions /images/graemlins/rofl.gif Your bf is the best!

Thanks Tene, ms jennifer, ms brown, dangerously shy, ithomas1, shawnigee, irisdavirus, jessy55, lorrianeg, nyambura, tigerlily, alli77, mizavalon,zigzag1, monalisa, daviine,unluvgirl,eiano,sridevi,queenie, and carly....

I'll thank him later /images/graemlins/smile.gif Yeah he's great. I really didn't expect him to do that... He's quick to put people on blast. The look on the her face said it all. She said, "Oh I was complimenting your hair, that's all."

Right jennifermd...that's what i'm saying! too funny. Yet she insisted it was a weave yesterday.

awww what a sweety Im glad he put her on blast. She needed a wake up call. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Right on! BF!!! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif Right on! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

She sounds like she was trying to save face. Don't be surprised when she is trying to get hair advice from you!!! As for your boyfriend, way to go!!! That was definitely a kodak moment!!!!

I wish I was a fly on the wall! Your boyfriend is fantastic. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
Here's the deal...
I was sitting in the living room watching tv with his sister and my boyfriend walks in...."Yeah, (bf sister name here) said yesterday that your hair was a weave." Then he goes an plays in my hair and parts my scalp....and says. "don't hate cause my baby has hair and yours is burned off!" hahahaha!!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Ya'll should have saw her face. Classic. I didn't even bother to toss my haior at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/clap.gif Yay for boyfriend!!! I predict after this she'll keep those comments to herself. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif I would have LOVED to have been there just to see the look on her face. I bet it was priceless. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

and you really did not have to toss your hair or anything like that to improve anything to anyone.... just knowing that it is really your hair is more than enough....... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

That was classic! /images/graemlins/king.gif Brothers know how to put their sisters on Front St. That was his opportunity to embarass her to no end!!!! I wonder if she was able to pick up all the pieces of her face off the floor after that one.

That was good because the battle was between him and her and not you and her like it may have been because it was personal. You ended up being the innocent!

~op~

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Your boyfriend is HILARIOUS! I'm so glad somebody handled her /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back