August 12,13,14 2011....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans (Hair Care Edition)

I prepooed with SE luxurious conditioner,a oil combo early this morning,washed with Loreal Moisture poo and dced with heat with SE cholesterol and deep conditioner.Now my hair is heavily sealed,put a decent amount of leave-in and bunned with my phony bun for the week..

I semi-co-washed because I put the conditioner on my hair but not on my scalp. I just scrubbed my scalp with my fingertips under the water and it got clean enough. I had my aunt blow out my hair and my sister did 8 big cornrows for a fluffy braidout tomorrow.

This was my first time letting someone style my hair since I've been fully natural (over 2 yrs) and everything went smoothly because I prepped each section before the blow-dryer touched it and separated it for the braids. So far I'm pleased and can't wait until tomorrow to see how it comes out.

Whelp,

sitting here with a HOT on my head right now, gonna wash it out then do a co-wash, then a twist out (i'm kinda off my braid-out kick), or bantu knots (bigger ones, not tiny ones...)

and a loverly DC on Sunday.
tentative plans, mind you.

I'm considering relaxing...I just can't decide...I was going for a 16 week stretch I'm at 11.5 and just not in the mood to deal with ng anymore.

Saturday,I will be doing a Reconstructor & deep conditioning with Paul Mitchell supercharged moisturizing conditioner getting ready for my relaxer Next friday.

Back