January 18,19,20,21...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Going to Baltimore so crlsweetie912 can rollerset my hair.

Actually, I wish I was. :sad: I need to deep condition, so hopefully I can do it tomorrow evening after a warm scalp massage.

Right now I am pre-pooing overnight with L'Oreal Elvive Re-Nutrition Night Serum. Tomorrow I will add some oil to my scalp for 3-4 hours.

I will co-wash L"Oreal Elvive Repairing condish, then DC under steamer with L'Oreal Elive Re-nutrition masque & oil for 40 minutes, put Lee Stafford Hair Treatment on for 15 minutes. Afterwards, I put some Ovation on my scalp for 30 minutes, rinse and use some leave ins and oil, wrap it and go to bed.

Last edited:
Right now I am pre-pooing overnight with L'Oreal Elvive Re-Nutrition Night Serum. Tomorrow I will add some oil to my scalp for 3-4 hours.

I will co-wash L"Oreal Elvive Repairing condish, then DC under steamer with L'Oreal Elive Re-nutrition masque & oil for 40 minutes, put Lee Stafford Hair Treatment on for 15 minutes. Afterwards, I put some Ovation on my scalp for 30 minutes, rinse and use some leave ins and oil, wrap it and go to bed.

I've never seen these products in stores where did you get them?

Took down my mini twists, wore them for 3 weeks and my scalp was begging for some water/cleansing. Tonight I:
  • Scalp only hot oil treatment (sweet almond oil, tea tree oil, rosemary oil)
  • Cleansed with Curls Cream Cleanser (2x)
  • Protein treatment with Spiral Solutions Repairing Protein Treatment
  • Currently have DB Pumpkin Seed Condish on my hair overnight. Will rinse, apply leave-ins (the new leave-in condish I want to try hasn't arrived yet unfortunately :ohwell:), air dry and do a flat twist protective style

Last edited:
Started last night (fri) with a henna gloss.

Nupur 9 herb henna. Weak green tea. Cheapie conditioner. and just before applying I added Dabur amla bright green oil. Just tryna use this up anyway I can.
Applied for 4 hours then co washed with HE HH. DCing now with Bee mine Beeutiful dc over night. Now I'm awake on sat morning, I've warmed up my hair therapy wrap and applied a little more dc on ends and heating this baby up for 1 hour.
When done I'll co wash out with more HE HH ACV rinse, moisturize, seal and twist.

I've been wanting to use coconut milk in my dc for some time but I'm always too lazy to open the can and find a container for the left overs....I got as far as putting the can of coconut milk on the counter...we'll see how far I get today:grin:

Wash my hair with Shea moisture coconut hibiscus and deep condition with my miracle 7 (blue bottle) and seal with grape seed oil for and hour, rinse and seal with my coconut oil and roller set with four flexi rods or eight

I am deep conditioning now with some Hairveda Strinillah and a peppermint and rosemary treatment on my scalp. Oooh la la

Yesterday - L'oreal EverStrong Overnight Repair Treatment
Today - Prepoo - PM The Detangler
Shampoo - CON Professional Detangling & Conditioning Shampoo
Protein - ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor
Deep Condition - Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm layered with Proclaim Natural 7 oil over it
Rollerset - CON Argan Oil Foaming Wrap Lotion, PM Super Skinny Serum
and Lacio Lacio Leave-In
Flat Iron Roots and Pincurl

DC with Giovanni 50:50 / EVOO / garlic powder / egg yolk for one hour
Rinse with Tresemme Naturals
Apply Giovanni Direct leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a baggy bun
Repeat midweek and rebun

I straighten my hair to trim my ends. Imma leave it straight for maybe one more day, and then I'm gonna go back to bunning and co-washing.

- Pre-poo & detangle with Oyin Honey Hemp
- Wash with Ouidad Curl Co-Wash
- DC with DB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
- Seal and braid to stretch with CR Curl Love Milk

This was a frustrating wash day. I didn't rollerset. I'll just air dry to about 70% and blow dry using the tension method, so that I can dust on Friday. *Le Sigh

Yesterday I
Cleansed wih hv amala creme rinse with 2 tsp of amla powder mixed in
Rinsed with hv moist pro
DC with hv sitrinillah with coffee underneath
Leave ins were Hv whipped ends hydration on length with claudies ends insurance at ends.
Styled with brbc

My hair feels awesome, the coffee was the only new addition to my wash day and if this is the general result of using it then its gonna now be a permanent part of my wash day routine :lick:

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 using LHCF

Prepoo with EVCO
Shampoo with ORS creamy aloe
DC with CJ Repair Me
DC with SD Avocado Pudding
Final rinse of oolong tea
Will either blow dry & flat iron or flexi rod set

Henna with hibiscus and coconut oil
Steam DC with Cocoveda, Hair Trigger and SM anti-breakage masque
Leave in Darcy's tea infusion leave in
Seal WGO and sulfur mix

Clarify-Garnier Fructis come clean shampoo
did a cassia treatment for 6hours and DC overnight HV sitrinillah mix with some alterego garlic conditioner.

Pre pood this morning (thru church under a cap n wig) with EVOCO, washed with CON Argan oil poo and now DCing with CON Argan oil DC and EVOCO. Going to use Matrix Biolage and crece Pelo leave ins. Then seal with GSO till im about 90% dry. Then use some Beautiful textures moisture butter and Macadamia oil

lamaria211 said:
Pre pood this morning (thru church under a cap n wig) with EVOCO, washed with CON Argan oil poo and now DCing with CON Argan oil DC and EVOCO. Going to use Matrix Biolage and crece Pelo leave ins. Then seal with GSO till im about 90% dry. Then use some Beautiful textures moisture butter and Macadamia oil

I would do things like this....conditioner on my hair under a hat/scarf. Then one day at work I thought what if I pass out and they haul me out in the ambulance to the hospital....lol.....that's when I stopped.

Happy MLK Day Ladies!:afro:

Cowashed this a.m. with Claudies Tropical Rinse
Sitting here in Henna
Will Rinse out and Steam with Oil for about 20-30 minutes *1st time trying this*
Steam DC'er Combo of SD's & HV's Sitrinillah (almost done with both jars)
ACV Rinse
Tea Rinse/Apply Leave-In & dry under dryer

LOL :lachen: janeemat

That reminds of how my mum always telling me to wear matching underwear, in case I get knocked down by a bus one day. Like the paramedics will care!!

Back