Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14

Jazz Angel: Try using the entire line of Surge. They work well together. I was using the spray along and it made my hair hard also. I decided to go back to the beauty supply store and buy the moisturizer and oil and used them together and my hair is softer.

Hey, make sure you moisturize. Braids dry out your hair normally and adding protein every day can cause more dryness. I suggest you use it on your scalp and seal it with a moisturizing spray. Some of the ladies are using S-curl I think.

would it be easier to apply Surge to the scalp with a cotton ball instead to prevent it getting on the hair?
I am not on the challenge or anything,just trying to help out.

Thanks debyjay & Corbins,

I was about to toss it. I will have to be careful not to get it on my hair. I really thought that I was adding the moisture on my hair quite well but aparently not enough.

Not really Katie, because it says to spray on your hair too. I believe that the best thing to do is like the other ladies said...spray and then seal with oil or buy the whole line and use it together. Im not having any dry problems (thus far) because I seal it with the motion #9 oil. Plus I stay in buns so my ends are ALWAYS moisturized. Also maybe once or twice in the day, I spritz distilled water all over my head, nape and edges too, just to kind of neutralize the Surge a little. Im hoping this makes sense to someone.

[ QUOTE ]
TigerOrange said:
The Solid Gold on North Main has it. That is right by the intersection of where the old Sam's used to be. They also have it a one store in Greenville. I have no idea where it is though. I called and the lady barely spoke English
smile.gif
You know how that goes. I really hate to patronize these stores, but I really don't have a choice if I want this product. They also have a store in Gaffney, Rock Hill, and Charleston.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK let me get this straight
confused.gif
The Solid Gold is a hair supply store right. I'm in the SC area but most supply store don't have it. I might have to call all suplly stores with my area code.
Sorry for asking so many questions. I really want that Surge!
laugh.gif
grin.gif

i still want more info on 4 inches in 2 months! thats like the woman who grew 7 inches in 2month using lots of msm. but she realized after she went to the doctor for chronic headaches. Rapid hair growth can be really uncomfortable- charlotte how'd you manage it?

I took the Revitalizer and put it in an old Wild Growth Oil bottle (because it has a pointed application tip). I mixed the oil and the Woojee cream with the revitalizer. I use that mixture on my scalp and hair. Just a suggestion.

For anyone in the Texas area, do you know of the exact names of beauty supply stores that sell Surge. I want to see if it can be ordered by phone. I live in Austin. Thanks.

I called Gigi's and talked to John (very nice person). He told me that they do take orders and can ship out anywhere; they also have a website that will be coming up in a few weeks where Surge and their other products can be ordered. I'll be ordering tomorrow and I'm so glad to find a place in Texas where Surge can be ordered. Thanks again for the info. It's greatly appreciated.

[ QUOTE ]
hotshot said:
i still want more info on 4 inches in 2 months! thats like the woman who grew 7 inches in 2month using lots of msm. but she realized after she went to the doctor for chronic headaches. Rapid hair growth can be really uncomfortable- charlotte how'd you manage it?

[/ QUOTE ]

blush.gif
Where did you read this?

How much msm was she taking a day? Or, did she mix it with her shampoo? And if so, how much was she mixing?

-Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
bee said:
Hi, ladies! Noone has said what happens to your hair when you stop using it. I read where a couple of people stopped noticing growth when they stopped using Surge. Does that mean your hair will fall out if you use it and stop?!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on the product challenge so I've got to wait til its over, but I called the toll free # an was told that if I stopped using it my hair won't fall out and I won't lose my length the only thing that will happen is my hair would go back to my regular growth rate. I can't wait to try this. I know my husband would love to see the growth in 14 days.
grin.gif

I went to my bss today to buy some african black soap and
to my SURPRISE I saw surge sitting on the shelf.
I could not believe it SURGE IN MANNING S.C.
shocked.gif

A small town I thought it must be snowing outside.
I grabb all three products with a big smile on my face.
YES I have failed the product hair challenge just could
not leave these products in the bss because of the raves
from this board.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
We will post the first results on Nov 10th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang, Im missing out. Im trying to be on this challenge but my product is still on the UPS truck. They say it wont arrive until Nov. 11. Oh well. Ill just be happy to hear you all's progress. Can't wait to hear how ya'll doing with this.

Quick question. Since there is protein in the spray, is anyone skipping protein conditioners? Or is your routine still the same?

I still used the protein conditioners. But I do have a question. I have been using Surge for about 4 months and now that I have braids I am able to see how much the stuff is actually working. Didn't someone say there was MSM in it? Because my new growth is ultra soft to the point where I can't tell how thick it is or how long it is and normally when I have braids my roots are thick, or maybe I can attribute this to my going natural period. If I could guestimate I have about 1/4 in of new growth in back and center and I have had braids for a little over 3 weeks.

[ QUOTE ]
DDHair said:
I still used the protein conditioners. But I do have a question. I have been using Surge for about 4 months and now that I have braids I am able to see how much the stuff is actually working. Didn't someone say there was MSM in it? Because my new growth is ultra soft to the point where I can't tell how thick it is or how long it is and normally when I have braids my roots are thick, or maybe I can attribute this to my going natural period. If I could guestimate I have about 1/4 in of new growth in back and center and I have had braids for a little over 3 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has biotin in it and this other ingredient called "muccopolysacharides" (sp) I think that has something to do with MSM (not sure though) I too am noticing how soft it make the hair, yet stronger and thicker at the same time.

Back