Sulfur Mix/Oil Mix 2015 Challenge

Post a starting pic: :up:

Tell us your starting length: Stretched neck length

Tell us your goal length: Ultimately MBL.

State if your natural or relaxed or anything in between: Natural.

Tell us what you are going to do to maintain all the length you gain:
~Low-handling; protective styling mainly.

Attachments

• beginning pic 1.jpg
    beginning pic 1.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 18
Massaged MN and APB Essentially Organic and Green Powerhouse oils.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Oiled with Njoy oil.

I think that this may be working. I did a quick pull test and it appears that I've gained at least 1/2 an inch in the past three weeks that I've been using this oil. I'm a slower grower and typically get a little less than 1/2 an inch in 1 month. I'm going to keep this up for a couple/few more months to see if it's actually working or if it was just a fluke.

Are you ladies really seeing 1.5-2 inches of growth per month using NJoy's Growth Oil? Have any of you purchased the other NJoy products: Pre-poo & Moisture Seal, Purifying Scalp and Hair Detox, or Long & Healthy Essentials?

Are you ladies really seeing 1.5-2 inches of growth per month using NJoy's Growth Oil? Have any of you purchased the other NJoy products: Pre-poo & Moisture Seal, Purifying Scalp and Hair Detox, or Long & Healthy Essentials?

@Leo24Rule:

I took the time to actually measure my hair this morning since I had my hair stretched out already. I started using Njoy oil on 12/10. As of this morning, I've gained 3/4 inch of growth. My normal growth rate is ~4 inches per year, working out to 1/3 inch per month (the only exception I've had is when I was using Hairfinity--had to stop that though due to the horrendous acne that it caused). In 3 weeks I've more than doubled my monthly growth.
I'm actually pretty shocked! That said, I'm not going to go shouting from the rooftops until I see this type of growth for several months in a row. Who knows? It could be a fluke, so I'm proceeding with caution.

I hope that I keep this increased growth rate though because being a slow-grower sucks! I don't need 1.5-2 inches per month. I'll take 3/4 of an inch!!! :yep:

Ladies using the sulphur mix, what jewelry do you wear? My jewelry tarnished when I was using sulphur

That happened to me my first go round using sulfur. Then I realized I was applying entirely too much. It shouldn't drip. Once I lessened how much I applied at one time (and stopped applying daily), I no longer had the problem of the sulfur oil on my neck or ears (earrings.)

Leo24Rule,

I've never seen that type of growth. I started using her Green Magic last fall, and have definitely seen growth. I don't know if there would be a big difference between the cream and oil.

Using cream nightly.

I oiled 3xs this week with njoy oil.
Trying to hold off on washing until next Wednesday.

Anyone doing the inversion method?
Im doing 5 minute sessions jan 1-7.

Leo24Rule I saw about 3/4" for the first few months that I used NJoy oil in 2013. I haven't seen that type of growth recently though. My scalp may have gotten used to the massages and oil. I intend to use it on and off.

Back