"stephan Speaks" About Relationships

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Sharing, for anyone interested in hearing about relationships from a male perspective:

https://www.facebook.com/StephanSpeaksRelationships/

67377933_2527681530624695_6614344464422928384_n.jpg

68251682_2563079063751608_4804673033774039040_n.jpg

I had never heard of this guy until this past weekend when I watched an interview of his on Lewis Howe's "The School of Greatness" on YouTube. It was thought-provoking, and I'm keen on hearing more of what he has to say.

I had never heard of this guy until this past weekend when I watched an interview of his on Lewis Howe's "The School of Greatness" on YouTube. It was thought-provoking, and I'm keen on hearing more of what he has to say.

I hope he doesn't prove me wrong anytime soon. I have been aware of him for a while and will listen to some of his opinions. He is relatable among other things. I think you'll find him decent at the very least.

I hate to be that person, but I really have a problem with all of these relationship experts who have absolutely no credentials other than being men.
Add to the fact that they usually capitalize off of the insecurities of black women, I've even heard Stephen and Tony do that. I saw this one video where Tony said the reason why black women struggle with finding mates is because we're unhygienic SMH

I hate to be that person, but I really have a problem with all of these relationship experts who have absolutely no credentials other than being men.
Add to the fact that they usually capitalize off of the insecurities of black women, I've even heard Stephen and Tony do that. I saw this one video where Tony said the reason why black women struggle with finding mates is because we're unhygienic SMH
Very much this and some loop this religious overtones as if that makes them more substantial when often religious doctrine has women esp black women work against their best interest.

Please don't hate being that person. We have to look out for each other. If you know something some of us don't, let us know.
I personally am always open to others' experiences and opinions.
I admit I'm not a regular listener of Stephen Speaks. So if I've missed some of his problematic advice, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Please don't hate being that person. We have to look out for each other. If you know something some of us don't, let us know.
I personally am always open to others' experiences and opinions.
I admit I'm not a regular listener of Stephen Speaks. So if I've missed some of his problematic advice, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Here's a video talking about it:

Here is the video where Tony was talking about black women not having good hygiene

Yeah I saw that one from Tony which he posted a week ago. I usually agree with most of his content but that one I disagreed with and I was surprised to hear him speak like this. I sent a nice long firm yet tasteful rebuttal and he deleted it along with comments from others but I’m sure he read it (as a graduate of a PWI I gave him a rundown on the stench and nastiness of white people since he seemingly put them on a pedestal in that video). He was supposed to post a part 2 the next day but some of the backlash may have changed his mind. Also I’m fine with the religious aspect of his commentary but yes it may be a turnoff for those who aren’t religious. At the end of the day just go with whomever works for you (general you).

Last edited:
Back