Started new hair regiment today

LadyLeoSmile

I went to CVS and purchased Herbal Essence Hello Hydration poo and co. I washed, cond, then dc'd with Silk Elements Mega Silk olive oil moisturiszing treatment - I didn't have a table top or stand dryer so I bought one of those head dryers that attach to the blow dryer. Boy was that an experience! So, anyway, after I finished all the above I mixed some of the HE cond with coconut oil and used that on each section as I twisted my hair and then sat under the dryer again. I can't wait until morning to take the twists out and see how my hair feels. *crosses fingers* hopefully I've found my new regiment. I can't wait to get my shea butter in the mail.

I'm so excited ya'll. I'm gonna have to take some pictures and do some lenth checks to mark my progress. Wish me luck ya'll. :yep:

good luck! hope it works out...All sounds really good.

My hair doesnt like thick condish as a leave in, so I wonder how the HE/ coconut oil works out! Please update when ur done

good luck! hope it works out...All sounds really good.

My hair doesnt like thick condish as a leave in, so I wonder how the HE/ coconut oil works out! Please update when ur done

I shall let you know how my hair likes it. I'll make sure to take pics in the morning when I take out the twists.

**update**

Took my hair down this morning and it is so soft! only thing I'll change is that I'll change the ratio of oil to conditioner. My hair was a lil bit oily this morning. Another thing is that I can't keep the twists in for so long again either, it was very hard to hide the parts this morning. I ended up taking a wide tooth comb and combing it out to separate the twists so that it would get bigger. I'm happy with the results though, and I'll post pics as soon as the camera is charged up! lol

Sounds good, maybe I will try this too.:yep: I'm also in the market for a new regimen. I especially like that you used the conditioner to set your hair too. Gotta love multi-purposing!

Back