Spinoff: Relaxed Ladies would you Go Natural for $1M??

Would you go natural for a mil?

• hecks yeah! :yep:

Votes: 63 86.3%
  • nah, son...:nono:

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • other (explain in thread)

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
You see the problem with this thread is, I honestly do not think people are looking for honest answers. So someone said they would keep their relaxed hair, so what? It's really not that big of a deal and should not be met with underhanded sarcasm, if they want to pass up a milly to keep relaxed hair, so be it. Do what you have to do to get your milly and K.I.M. Just my opinion.

Nah, it's not even that, it's that money is so important to some people that they REFUSE to believe that it's not that important to another person...like in the natural thread, some naturals associate their hair with their self esteem, so I can see why they would not relax (same with relaxed women). My self esteem is not for sale for any sum of money. What's the point of having a ton of cash if you look in the mirror everyday and feel like crap? Pass on that mess.

:lol: I don't think people understand my humor. I'ma start writing a disclaimer in my signature so no one gets offended by my posts.

:lol: I don't think people understand my humor. I'ma start writing a disclaimer in my signature so no one gets offended by my posts.

Wait they were talking about you? What's going on? What day is it? I was away...I knew you were playing but I thought ppl were talking about other stuff.:lachen:

Wait they were talking about you? What's going on? What day is it? I was away...I knew you were playing but I thought ppl were talking about other stuff.:lachen:

I was thinking it was about my post about some people not liking their naps on the previous page. I've added my disclaimer since people have gotten offended more than once. :lol:

Honestly, c'mon son, I wrote it in WHITE, you had a choice not to read it. :lachen:

I'm on the same boat as you because Aireen's post have nothing to do w/ my conclusion.

I was thinking it was about my post about some people not liking their naps on the previous page. I've added my disclaimer since people have gotten offended more than once. :lol:

Honestly, c'mon son, I wrote it in WHITE, you had a choice not to read it. :lachen:

LOL. You know they highlighted it...

My post still stands but I wasn't talkin' about you, I know you're silly :lachen:

I'm on the same boat as you because Aireen's post have nothing to do w/ my conclusion.

Oh haha. This is why I shouldn't assume.

LOL. You know they highlighted it...

My post still stands but I wasn't talkin' about you, I know you're silly :lachen:

Girl, sometimes I'm too lazy to highlight. Sad... I know. :grin:

LOL Elle, I'm still leaving it up anyway. There are some sensitive characters on this forum. :lol:

Nah, it's not even that, it's that money is so important to some people that they REFUSE to believe that it's not that important to another person...like in the natural thread, some naturals associate their hair with their self esteem, so I can see why they would not relax (same with relaxed women). My self esteem is not for sale for any sum of money. What's the point of having a ton of cash if you look in the mirror everyday and feel like crap? Pass on that mess.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Somebody who gets that it's not about the zip dang hair it's about having to live with the consequences of your decision. For some ppl it truly would mean nothing and they'd be fine with themselves..but for a small minority, it's not worth it. Why that is so hard to believe is something I understand and yet don't understand at the same time.

But I'm just a crazy, uppity, lying troll that's tryna start drama on LHCF..so what do I know. :rolleyes:

Oh haha. This is why I shouldn't assume.

Girl, sometimes I'm too lazy to highlight. Sad... I know. :grin:

LOL Elle, I'm still leaving it up anyway. There are some sensitive characters on this forum. :lol:

With all the restrictions (which most naturals do NOT follow), it is only expected for many to stick with their relaxed hair. Why have natural hair if you cannot experience the "versatility"? :perplexed

I would still get the 1 million though. I have no problem rocking only natural styles and I would hire a very experienced natural stylist w/ my milly.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Somebody who gets that it's not about the zip dang hair it's about having to live with the consequences of your decision. For some ppl it truly would mean nothing and they'd be fine with themselves..but for a small minority, it's not worth it. Why that is so hard to believe is something I understand and yet don't understand at the same time.

But I'm just a crazy, uppity, lying troll that's tryna start drama on LHCF..so what do I know. :rolleyes:

FLOORED. Bwhahahaha! Yea I knew exactly what you were talking about, and I respect you for it. I'd even slip you a $20 outta my milly for keeping it 100. :lol:

With all the restrictions (which most naturals do NOT follow), it is only expected for many to stick with their relaxed hair. Why have natural hair if you cannot experience the "versatility"? :perplexed

Yeah to be honest when I first saw this thread I was like, "Dang that's a whole lot of regulations... :look:"

Yeah to be honest when I first saw this thread I was like, "Dang that's a whole lot of regulations... :look:"

Well I think she added in the part about straight hair because a lot of women would have replied with, "I'd just be a straight natural so sure..." That's cheating, lol! I would have added the caveat that like, you could straighten twice a year or something.

i bet the four who said no is the same 4 who said no to the other thread! liars. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::yep::yep::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Well, with the exception of those with extreme medical issues and those who literally worship their hair as their one true god, anyone else would have been less than truthful in their response. As admitted in the other thread, there is always a situation where one would be compelled to take the money. I guess in effort to show solidarity to their cause, people will opt for the less truthful answer. But for the sake of good humored controversy, keep the no's coming :yep::yep:

Back