SPIN-OFF: Calling All Cougars! Is your DH/FH younger than you?

i've been in monogamous relationships with 2 guys younger than me. my current bf is 14 months younger than i am, yet he's very mature. IMO, maturity must be judged on an individual basis, and i think preferring older men is different than preferring financially stable men is different than preferring mature men, etc. :)

Ebonybee I think you are right.

I haven't got the nerve to tell you guys the age difference of the guy I am seeing :blush: but it definitely is a 'Cougar" situation!

I'm standing up in a wedding later this year where the bride is 39 and the groom is.........

Yep. 25. This is her third marriage and his first. Neither have children. His parents LOVE her. They get along well, but she freaks out every now and then about the age difference.

I'm standing up in a wedding later this year where the bride is 39 and the groom is.........

Yep. 25. This is her third marriage and his first. Neither have children. His parents LOVE her. They get along well, but she freaks out every now and then about the age difference.

Mmm...I wouldn't be cool. I would be thinking that I'm not going to be a grandmother with her being 39. But this being her third marriage would have me swinging from the rafters anyway. I wonder how long they dated?

Mmm...I wouldn't be cool. I would be thinking that I'm not going to be a grandmother with her being 39. But this being her third marriage would have me swinging from the rafters anyway. I wonder how long they dated?

She can't have children. They dated for a year. 1st marriage she was very young and it didn't last long. 2nd marriage her husband cheated on her, a lot. This will be the third. Personally, I think she needs time by herself. But that's just me.

She can't have children. They dated for a year. 1st marriage she was very young and it didn't last long. 2nd marriage her husband cheated on her, a lot. This will be the third. Personally, I think she needs time by herself. But that's just me.

I think she is proned to hasty decisions or simply make bad choices. Is she realistic about the hurdles they will have to overcome when he "grows up." I know everybody wants to be Demi Moore and whats-his-name.

Dude was full of energy in bed but sometimes he did things without thinking about consequences. He tried to please me but sometimes he put himself in a financial hole which bothered me. Once again, his bed skills were ON THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my :blush:. This may be my situation in the future....:look:

My hubbys younger than me.. hes 31 and I'm 37. we 'balance' one another out.. basically he keeps me fresh n new and I made his *** grow aka man up.. it works for us tho.. In the beginning of our relationship I was soooo self conscience.. i thougth all eyes were on us, BUT now I never think about our age difference

Did someone say Cougar:hide:!! I like the thought of being with an older man (stability, wisdom, money, yada yada), but I always end up with younger men. Pros: sexy, young, fun, loves adventure, sexual beast, keeps things alive. Cons: sometimes immature, not enough cash for the lavish things I enjoy. Otherwise, I'm an official cougar!!!

My husband is younger than me. Im 28 and he's 24. At times there are some maturity issues but for the most part i forget that Im older and most people think by looking at us that he's older than me (cuz I look a lil younger than my age and he looks a lil older than his.)

Back