Spill the beans...What has knocked your socks off this year?

lets see...

Oldie but a goodie Nexxus Therapee and Humectress!!!:lick:
Humectress as a leave in on rollersets and as a daily moisturizer!!:grin:
NOW Jojoba oil!! :lick::grin:
Coconut Oil :lick:

Good breifly:
Elasta QP mango butter
HE Long term relationship line

Glycerin.

Glycerin w/Aloe vera juice
M&T Conditioner w/glycerin

*Now if I could only figure out how to get my hair to rollerset w/glycerin?:ohwell::look:

Garnier Melting Masque Strength and Repair. Hands down the best conditioner I have ever tried. It works on my relaxed tresses and my girls natural hair. I am nearly 15 weeks post relaxer and it's still working like a charm:yep:

Is this considered a moisturizing or protein conditioner?

What does the Denman do for your natural hair...eaisier detangling? I thought about one but I was under the impression that a brush would cause breakage.:look: Thanks for any info.

Denman makes detangling a dream. It basically only gets rid of the shed hair and it really defines your hair. I get a lot less frizz and it has basically changes the way my hair groups together and dries. My hair feels so much smoother and easier to manage. Every time I cowash I lose less and less hair.

You use this for your scalp massage?

Aubrey's Swimmers conditioner you say...Hummm....thats one of the few I never tried.

I just use the grapeseed oil on the length, thats where I love it. a few drops may have made it onto my scalp. It gives great shine and really softens without weighing me down.

The swimmers is cool,it is touted as the vegan version of GPB, but I found it very moisturizing post shampooing it out. I am starting to believe that all of their conditioners must be the bomb:lick::yep:. I want to try the camelia next, since I read it is very moisturizing.

aveda brilliant conditioner
aveda damage remedy shampoo and conditioner
vo5 moisture milks
paul mitchells moisture mist
frederick fekkai shea butter moisturizing conditiner
bumble and bumble aloejoba conditioner

I got most of my staples from you:yep::yep::yep:
And i also use the ojon restorative treatment as a daily leave in!!!All you need is a teensy-weensy lil bit.This is what i was going to name,as well as the revitalising mist.

Also Biosilk Fruit Cocktail is terribly good for my hair.I never thought i would love something from this line though:drunk:

Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Daily Moisture Hair Mist---I have never had a problem with moisture as long as i have owned this.

Our hair must like the same things:yep:.

I'm gonna have to give the biosilk fruit cocktail and nubian hertage ...hair mist a try!

Porosity Control conditioner-- really helped my hair when I foolishly stripped it :rolleyes:.

glycerin + water + conditioner + olive/sweet almond/castor oil = SOFT, MOISTURIZED HAIR!!!:grin:

The Organix line turned me out like no man has.

The Denman brush changed my life.

My carbon comb had me dancing in the bathroom.

And last but definitely not least, peppermint Castile Soap had me yelling like those girls in the Herbal Essences commercials

I am so in love with henna all over again.

I just bought 900 grams and it'd been awhile since I hennaed last.

Also I got my reggie way more simplified and my hair looks pretty dang good if I must say so myself.

drinking plenty of water each day has been one of the best decisions i have made this year. i was that kid that hated drinking water b/c it has no taste. but i decided starting this summer that i can only drink water and juice (real juice not that 10% juice 90% fructose/corn syrup stuff) and my hair skin and nails have looked so much better *this may be tmi :ohwell: but i find that i even pee less often*. i have fallen off the bandwagon this past week and a half and i can already tell the difference. so starting tomorrow im back on my water kick

other than that i dont feel like there has been any product that knocked my socks off...MAYBE shea butter if i could figure out how to put it in my hair without messing up my curls. but when i do twists i like to use it

conditioner as leave-in
HE LTR condish
Organix conditoners
John Frieda Luminous Color Glazes
Fantasia IC Polisher Gel
ORS Lock & Twist Gel
Elasta QP Creme conditioning poo

Joyce Williams Housecall (Doctor in a Bottle)-great for wraps and rollersets and best of all gives hair that glossy shine-EXPENSIVE-you only need to use a small amount

Joyce Williams Hairfood-great leave in and leaves your scalp with tingling and no itches
Works great when co-washing daily

Aveda Damage Remedy Line-This line has really strengthen my fine strands

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil- works great for sealing and Oil rinses

Grapseed Oi
Honeyquat
JoJoba Oil
Ayurveda(Aritha,Brahmi, Alma, Kalpi Tone, Mehndi, Indigo, .etc...)
Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Condish
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner
the Newest is MegaTek. Thanks to some wonderful LCHF members introducing this to everybody, I am very happy with this product so far..

Joyce Williams Housecall (Doctor in a Bottle)-great for wraps and rollersets and best of all gives hair that glossy shine-EXPENSIVE-you only need to use a small amount

Joyce Williams Hairfood-great leave in and leaves your scalp with tingling and no itches
Works great when co-washing daily

Aveda Damage Remedy Line-This line has really strengthen my fine strands

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil- works great for sealing and Oil rinses

I have always wanted to try this leave in. It has been on my to buy list for sometime now. Hopefully, I will be able to purchase it soon.

For DD: Qhemet AOHC, Olive Detangler, Honeybush Tea Gel, and Burdock Root Creme, Unrefined Shea Butter/JBCO, Blue IC Sparklelites Gel, CW's 3x's/wk. Her hair did a complete 180.

For Me: Sabino MB had my nose wide open! Some of the V05 conditioners for CW's. I thought I hated these cuz back in the day I swore off any V05 prod cuz the one I tried made my hair dry and nappy as hell. Ayurveda oils and powders have definitely strengthened my hair at the root. Hairveda SitriNillah Hair Masque :cupidarrow: I rant and rave about this stuff all the time. It leaves my hair so moist and soft afterwards and that ah-range *hee hee* creamsicle scent is to die for! It definitely lingers. Tresemme Smooth & Silky Cond I <3 this stuff and it is now a definite staple for life. I get such great slip during CWs and my hair is so soft and nicely scented afterward.

Joico Kpak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor :love:
Joico Kpak Moisture Intense Hydrator :love:

These products are superior to any product I've ever used! I made my comments on these in the hits/misses for June.

Gym, you're a bumpin machine today! :lachen:

WHERE'S that review??? I ain't forgot! :swearing:

Redken Smooth Down - the entire line but ESPECIALLY Butter Treat. I used for the first time last week and actually proposed. The starter PJ in me has been healed. I thank the Lord Jesus for real.
Using Aphogee 2 min reconstructor once a week does wonders for my hair. Helps stop my breakage quick.
HE LTR is the best leave-in for me.
FINALLY learning how to both bun and air dry properly after 392473 years :lol:

Back