• Sure DO - I found Mine and we're DATING/ENGAGED

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • Sure DO - And I'm waiting to find him

Votes: 40 24.0%
  • Sure DONT - There is more than just ONE. I'm MARRIED

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Sure DONT - There is more than just ONE. I'm DATING/ENGAGED

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Sure DONT - I'm looking for a life partner.

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Maybe, Maybe NOT.

Votes: 37 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do! I think.:-)I had a dream about my partner when i was eleven (that we were together) and thought it was the dumbest thing id ever dreamt of. But then when we were 15 we were put in the same chemistry class(how ironic)and he used to just stare. Well to cut the long story short, lots of things happened that made us closer, as if someone was planning it.
We finish each others sentences and know what each other are thinkin... To me he is my soulmate but i dont know if there is one out there for everyone.id like to think so though.

I feel like we can get in relationships with lots of people and make it work, that is a stregth in character, that being a team player, yadda yadda. I think there is probably only one- or at least extremely few that fits every thing on your "list" everything you dont even know you want and you are that for him or her. that type of chemistry is rare. And I agree with a person who said it can be a friend or a relative as well. Kindred souls is a special bond that i dont think is shared with many. I honestly belive that that is out there and the only way to know is if you have effective wonderful relationships people already, it might take time to realize that that person is your "enchanted love, " "soulmate" "kindred spirit" whatever have you. Like those sons and fathers who cant live without each other, the sistergirlfriend that will never part... alla that. I am a lover and I love the notion of a strong relationship like that, and i wont settle for less.

I just read every post on here, and I must admit there are some absolutely beautiful stories on here. Some were made a few years back, but they are so profound. Thanks for sharing these stories ladies. I just had to add that.

Also I totally believe in soulmates. I think the possible starts in the mind. If you believe something is fantasy, then it is. If you believe something is possible, then it is. I believe that God is a God of miracles and I pray that everyone meets that someone(s) who they can call their soul mates. I do think twin souls are a deeper connection though. True love is possible to those who believe it.

I believe in soul mates and I believe that it is possible to have more than one, like those who remarry after a spouse died for example. There are a lot of people you can be compatible with and even have strong connections with but a (romantic) soul mate, in my opinion, is on a different level and isn't common; it's def a different kind of connection. You almost can't put it in words. I think many people settle b/c they're too impatient to wait for the right time when they and their right person are supposed to meet and make hasty decisions.

I believe in soul mates and I believe that it is possible to have more than one, like those who remarry after a spouse died for example. There are a lot of people you can be compatible with and even have strong connections with but a (romantic) soul mate, in my opinion, is on a different level and isn't common; it's def a different kind of connection. You almost can't put it in words. I think many people settle b/c they're too impatient to wait for the right time when they and their right person are supposed to meet and make hasty decisions.

I agree completely. And it is unexplainable, and sometimes when you meet one of your soulmates, you are at a loss for words. This has only happened to me once in my life so far, but it was an instant reaction. I felt like I had known him for centuries, and it actually made me wonder about the concept of past lives. We are not together romantically, but it was a powerful feeling that I coudn't describe. Some have told me that it was nothing but lust. No,it was far beyond that. It was something I can't describe. Until someone has felt that, they can't really understand it.

Back