SL 2013 Challenge!!~~~

Hello ladies it's been a minute. Just checking in. I've made it to shoulder length woo hoo. Pics to come after my laptop is repaired.

Congrats. I haven't posted in awhile. I have a lot going on and have been busy. I am closing in on 11 weeks post. I think I will be relaxing at the end of the month. I will have a stylist do it for me. I believe I will be making my goal for Oct and be full SL by the end of the year.

There is no way to mask that neem smell. It's ok if you actually use shampoo and wash it out. The smell lingers for hours if you just cowash

Im supposed to do a cowash and DC tonight...but dont feel like it.

When Im not feeling so lazy :look: I will prepoo with garlic oil again and cowash with VO5 herbal escapes ocean refresh. I got my coconut milk powder today!! It smells delectable too! :lick:

I plan to make a small amount of paste and mix it with my fenugreek paste as a DC and use Folicure LI diluted with water. This makes my hair bouncy and hydrated!

My quick and easy low manipulation style is a Bantu knot-out on 50% dried hair.

Hey ladies!! I got my touch up! Whoot.

Length Check in:
Snapshot_20130821_2.JPG

Yes, my hair isn't as long as I'd like it to be but I really like that when I take pictures, my head is framed with hair on all sides! Yay! I am more confident that I'll hit my goal of SL by December.

Last edited:

Length Check in:
Snapshot_20130821_2.JPG

Yes, my hair isn't as long as I'd like it to be but I really like that when I take pictures, my head is framed with hair on all sides! Yay! I am more confident that I'll hit my goal of SL by December.

:congrats: on your growth. It will just get better from here. :yep:

Congrats. I haven't posted in awhile. I have a lot going on and have been busy. I am closing in on 11 weeks post. I think I will be relaxing at the end of the month. I will have a stylist do it for me. I believe I will be making my goal for Oct and be full SL by the end of the year.

I'll be relaxing at the end of the month as well at 16 weeks post. I can't wait to see your pics!

Length Check in:
Snapshot_20130821_2.JPG

Looks really good Naj! You are so photogenic.

I been staring longingly at my shears again. :look:

So I saw my hair twin on yt which I posted in the twa thread. She makes a great flat twist out.

I realized she got her fro nicely shaped. Mine has no shape. Just round and cloud like.

I am willing to sacrifice some length for a complimentary shape. This no shape business is keeping me in a tight pulled up puff which is boring and doesn't go with my generally professional look. So the shears are coming out this weekend.

I been staring longingly at my shears again. :look:

So I saw my hair twin on yt which I posted in the twa thread. She makes a great flat twist out.

I realized she got her fro nicely shaped. Mine has no shape. Just round and cloud like.

I am willing to sacrifice some length for a complimentary shape. This no shape business is keeping me in a tight pulled up puff which is boring and doesn't go with my generally professional look. So the shears are coming out this weekend.

:-/ step away from the shears!

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

[USER=343979 said:
DarkJoy[/USER];18883625]I been staring longingly at my shears again. :look:

Do you know what you are doing? I think there is nothing wrong with shaping your hair. Give it 48 hours and if you still want it do it.

HPG, she neeeeeds shape!! Lol

Well faith, I been cutting mine and other ppls weaves, wigs, extensions, for like 15 yrs... Uh... Hope there's not much diff. :lol:

I just want to get it into more of a tapered bob thing than this ANNOYING mullet. My sides are a little short so this should be relatively easy and I won't lose more than a month's growth.

Plus, the back is now an inch away stretched from cbl while the mid layers are NL. Gives me the opportunity to start evening out these really deep layers.

Length Check in:
Snapshot_20130821_2.JPG

Great growth naija24! You have such a great smile!!!!

[USER=343979 said:
DarkJoy[/USER];18883789]HPG, she neeeeeds shape!! Lol

Well faith, I been cutting mine and other ppls weaves, wigs, extensions, for like 15 yrs... Uh... Hope there's not much diff. :lol:

I just want to get it into more of a tapered bob thing than this ANNOYING mullet. My sides are a little short so this should be relatively easy and I won't lose more than a month's growth.

Plus, the back is now an inch away stretched from cbl while the mid layers are NL. Gives me the opportunity to start evening out these really deep layers.

Don't come in here talmbout your stylist jacked you up. You asked for a trim and then it was eyeball length :nono: You can't trust those scissor happy stylist.

Back