SL 2013 Challenge!!~~~

OK so...about these split ends!! I got my Split Ender today. If anybody has one of those I'd appreciate any reviews or advice. I know I gotta flat iron it first though :(

I cant wait to get my ends in shape. I like using HBCO and AVG to M&S first but that seals the splits so you cant see them. I might try jojoba oil and another moisturizer so I can get as many splits as possible.

OK so...about these split ends!! I got my Split Ender today. If anybody has one of those I'd appreciate any reviews or advice. I know I gotta flat iron it first though :(

I cant wait to get my ends in shape. I like using HBCO and AVG to M&S first but that seals the splits so you cant see them. I might try jojoba oil and another moisturizer so I can get as many splits as possible.

I have one...I always str8en first and do small section at a time. Make sure your are going in the direction you put it on. It does work and trims just the right amount. I don't use it all the time bc I don't feel like str8ening my hair but it does the job.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

What is this split ender?

Can you just blow dry your hair with the split ender? It wouldn't seem like it would need to be fully straight just to get the ends.

I want one but I'm going to need at least APL hair before it is feasible for me.

DarkJoy Wenbev

Protective styling(box braids), Biotin, and Scurl with a few added things. I dont touch my hair and I dont put heat on it. I seal with castor oil, coconut oil, and EVOO.

Can you just blow dry your hair with the split ender? It wouldn't seem like it would need to be fully straight just to get the ends.

I want one but I'm going to need at least APL hair before it is feasible for me.

Yes you can blow dry your hair only. I do that since my hair gets pretty str8 with just blow drying so thats what i meant when i said i always sr8en and work with small sections either way.

ETA- girl you don't have to be APL. It's effective no matter what length.

HPG

Yes you can blow dry your hair only. I do that since my hair gets pretty str8 with just blow drying and work with small sections either way.

HPG

Thanks. This is good to know. I doubt if I would straighten my hair to dust the ends. I probably wouldn't even blow dry it. I would probably try it with a rollerset first. If that didn't work then I would blow dry the rollerset :look:

I don't know if it is time for our length checks but I did one using my LC shirt. This makes it easier now that my hair actually touches a number lol.

Attachments

• LENGTH CHECK.jpg
    LENGTH CHECK.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 44
  • LENGTH CHECK (2).jpg
    LENGTH CHECK (2).jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 66
I don't know if it is time for our length checks but I did one using my LC shirt. This makes it easier now that my hair actually touches a number lol.

Awwww, that is so cute with the little fingers. Can I borrow your daughter when my hair gets long enough to pull.I doubt if my SO will help me with any length check pics. Maybe when I have longer hair he will reconsider.

Awwww, that is so cute with the little fingers. Can I borrow your daughter when my hair gets long enough to pull.I doubt if my SO will help me with any length check pics. Maybe when I have longer hair he will reconsider.

You sure can lol. Girl who you telling...I don't know why the men act like it's a chore to take a darn pic. But when we reach our lengths they gonna want to have they hands all up and thru our ish!

HPG

HairPleezeGrow

Tell SO to take some sexy shots along with the LC pic and he might see things differently. Such a precious baby, btw.

Ive been wanting to get a LC shirt from JGA. I wonder what number my hair is??

I really need to be active in this thread. Currently 13 months post BC. BC'ed to 1 1/2 in.

image-4076710522.jpg

image-1076012255.jpg

I wish my wet texture was my all the time texture.

Reggie: cowash almost daily
Moisturize LOC: KCKT, Oyin hair dew, Oyin burnt sugar pomade

Shampoo infrequently (haven't found one that doesn't dry my hair extremely bad.
DC when I remember
No growth aids: topical or internal

My plan: steam weekly, shampoo biweekly, DC weekly, cover hair at night, keep hands out.

:spinning:

I really need to be active in this thread. Currently 13 months post BC. BC'ed to 1 1/2 in.

DC when I remember

My plan: steam weekly, shampoo biweekly, DC weekly, cover hair at night, keep hands out.

I think your hair looks lovely. And you have some gr8 growth for just 13 months. Have you tried cream of nature shampoo? It's not drying imo.

HPG

DC when I remember

You already look SL to me! Congrats!!

I hope my nape is that long at the end of the year. I'm due to a trim though :(

I will be taking my braids out on the 31st of August. That'll make me ten weeks post relaxer. Ill do a trim and length check that day. Still trying to avoid the salon if I can help it. I want to see how long I can stretch my relaxer.

Aiming for six months!!!

Idk if I mentioned but I put my hair in like 40 mini twists and dusted my natural hair that way over the weekend. Nice and easy this way.

The air had been dry so added a second cowash during the week

Otherwise she's growing and doing well. Retention is good too.

I think your hair looks lovely. And you have some gr8 growth for just 13 months. Have you tried cream of nature shampoo? It's not drying imo.

HPG

The argan oil one? Hated it...still have a full bottle.

I ordered elucence moisture benefits shampoo which I hear good things about.

Back