Singles author Michelle McKinney Hammond--no longer single!!!

lovealways, I don't know about her dating she never stated in her books that I know of, but seems like like she would had at some point but never found the right person

Obviously her tips don't work ...20 years .

Actually she's not really giving dating "tips." She's providing advice on how to live life even if you're single. Her advice is solid. There are many unqualified gurus out there and the fact that she hasn't met the one yet doesn't disqualify her in my eyes. :yep:

So... Michelle is single again. Her Facebook status today:

Now that my status is back to single. I am led to conclude...Relationships are like onions-- many layers to peel back, gets stronger the closer you get to the center, can really stink, can make you cry, but always, always adds flavor to your life. A little goes a long way. Wear glasses or hold a match between your teeth to avoid unnecessary tears :) A little clarity is always good in any situation whether you like what you see or not 'cause it will save you if you follow what you know. Heres to committing to love no matter what y'all, if at first you don't succeed, try , try again. No fears, no regrets... http://blog.michellehammond.com/?p=46

Belle Du Jour danibeeja_gyal Chrissy811 Raspberry

Thanks for the update! Very sorry to hear but God knows what's best. Hopefully she will meet her Mr. Right soon. :yep:

I had the pleasure of hearing MMH speak and meeting her this weekend. She's a dynamic woman. She confirmed her most recent 1.5 year relationship didn't work out. She is clearly still on fire for God :yep:

Back