Since we all want a pibbs 514....

Glad you asked. You damned if you do, damned if you dont....:spinning:

Somebody gonna jump on your back either way it goes. Now if you didnt ask, and later on folks would have been out the money, the SAME people would have not hestitated to ASSASINATE the OP's character. :rolleyes:

Hoping for the best you ladies...

Yes, I don't even trust the president of the United States........weapons of mass destruction or pookie around the corner. Let me stop misbehaving.

Back to our regular schedule program PIbbs 512 for $165.00 carry on ladies targeted date
COLOR="Red"]UPDATE 10/26/07 @ 9.39 pm[/color]

FIRST AND FORE MOST-I DO NOT WORK FOR PHIBBS.
2. I WILL GLADLY TURN OVER ALL PIBBS CONTACT INFORMATION/LOGISTICS TO ANY SENIOR MEMBER YOU TRUST SO THEY CAN PROCEED WITH THE ORDER OR HANDLE YOUR MONEY AND THEY CAN PAY PIBBS WHEN THE TIME COMES.
3. AS I STATED BEFORE THESE DRYERS ARE COMING FROM PIBBS (NOT BUYPIBBS.COM) BASED OUT OF NEW YORK. THE DRYERS ARE ITALIAN MADE AND IMPORT AND IS CONSIDERED COMMERCIAL GRADE EQUIPMENT. THAT IS WHY THE PRICES AND SHIPPING IS HIGH. THEY ARE NOT REFURBISHED OR WHATEVER.
4. I KNOW A LOT OF YOU, INCLUDING MYSELF, WANT A PIBBS BECAUSE ITS TALKED ABOUT AND WAS ON MOST EVERYONES CHRISTMAS LIST.
5. YES THE 209.17 AT IMPERIAL IS GREAT THE SHIPPING IS UNBELIVABLE I HAVE BEEN TALKING WITH THIS GUY THERE ALSO. HAS ANYONE ORDERED FROM IMPERIAL? YOU CAN ORDER FROM WHEREVER YOU LIKE. I WILL HAVE AN UPDATE WITH HIM LATER.
6. THIS IS NOT A SCAM, I DONT WANT YOUR MONEY
7. I AM NOT OFFENDED

First, the bulk purchase is wholesale directly from PIBBS company.

Secondly, The Pibbs guy got back to me this morning. There is no difference between the 512 and 514 besides the temp feature and the color. Remember the lowest regular online price I found is $289 + $60-$80 shipping. So the numbers below are a good deal so far

PIBB 514

6 dryers @ $269 each

20 dryers @ $240 each

50 dryers@ $230

PIBBS 512

24 dryers @ $185

50 dryers @ $165

SHIPPING:
all shipping is between 2-4 days, These are estimates.

Georgia 16.44
Virginia 13.27
Texas 14.35
California 24.74
Illinois 14.35

NO TAX

I myself am up for the 512 since the size is the same. I dont care about the color, but you guys have to let me know.

Last edited:
i included an update on the original post. Will work on getting a discount code instead of bulk discount.

=====
I think discount code would be better for us and for each of us to pay individually with a credit card... Once you pay through pay pal, you will never get money back from them... I got scammed once and all they did was investigate it for a week and told me there was nothing they could do to get my money from this person who scammed about 30 of us... It's not nothing personally that some don't trust internet transactions, but if we ll had a code to use on one day only and use credit cards(that would at least give us a money back in case the deal fell through), we would feel a lot better... It is hard to turn your hard earned dollar over to someone over the internet, and hope it is the real deal... We re all familiar with "if it sounds too good to be true....WATCH OUT"... I really want one but I want to buy it direct and I hope this company will allow this...

I completely agree. Not to cause conflict but I sometimes think we need to be careful of what we say. If you have family and friends who you cannot completely trust, then why would you trust someone who you probably never met before but has been here for years? Because they post more or have been here longer? I feel maybe we just get to comfortable with internet personalities and there stories and we think we know them enough to handle our money as opposed to the one who maybe new but is trying to help. I think all questions are great and valid. Who wouldn't ask questions before making a purchase on something they never had? I just feel bad for the OP when some people are like "well she hasn't been here for long"......

I don't know what kind of community that is but being here for a long time does not make you better (in my eyes) then someone new as far as in trust or other types of advice and help (maybe aside from hair :grin:). This isn't highschool where someone is to be favored.

I just wanted to say thank you to the OP for all her hard work. I know I appreciate it.

Well put:yep:

Good questions, but a lot of them have been answerd already. Everything is still in the works, so as i stated before any new/secure ideas are welcomed!

Some have said that the price after shipping is comparable to some websites and a trip to get one at the BSS. I agree, it is comparable and i used this as a bargaining chip with Pibbs. But he (Dom) stop me short telling me that some are bait and switch from china:ohwell:. He told me that the dryers are from italy and are commercial grade. This is why they are expensive and there is no way around shipping ( i research FEDEX, UPS, USPS and DHL it aint low) at the size and weight. which is the biggest player. But also a lot of us can not go to the BSS and pick one up. if I could, I would! some of us have to buy good shampoo online. Dom assured me that all the dryers were new, not refurb or end of life. When he called me today, about the phone call he recieved, I also asked him about a discount code. that is a no-go as they ony deal with wholesale or salons. He also offered some samples of new ceramic flat irons to pass around, I told him I will get back top him, I didnt want to feel like a mooch if this dryer thing didnt happen. But I think he was asking more for our input, as they are new items:look:. Thats another story.

Thanks to TENJOY for taking the initiative to get this going. I would love to have one if the price is right and the details are worked out and I really appreciate the time and effort you are putting into this.

Thanks to BLACKMAVEN for looking out for us. An informed consumer is a satisfied consumer. Ask the questions girl and do you. I'm grown and work hard for my dollar, I decide where it's going to go after doing the research, so I'm glad you started the ball rolling on that. It ain't personal, just practical. Knowledge is power and NO ONE who is spending dollars should be afraid to post questions. Those questions help us all. And I very much believe your tone was cool.

Thanks to both of you for looking out for us and trying to help a sista out... Much appreciated :)

The PIBBS 512 @ $165 appeals to me as well. This is better for me financially speaking because, I'm on a serious budget. Any idea when we are expecting to put the order?

I'm in for the 512. I will be monitoring this thread, but please PM me when you finalize the details.

Tenjoy, Thanks for your excellent initiative, great idea, and patience in dealing with the negativity. I am definitely interested and will purchase a 512 when the deal is sealed. Jersey girls gotta stick together:grin:

Do you know where they ship out of NY? Can local folks pick their's up directly?

Also, do tell more about the ceramic flat irons samples:lick:

TenJoy - I still want a hair dryer and have no problem sending money so it can be a bulk wholesale transaction.

I see a number of ladies want the 512 - I really had my eye on the 514, but am willing to go with the majority to get the discount.

Since the gentleman at Pibbs will give the dicscount for a bulk purchase, perhaps those who are squemish about the money can opt out this round, and those who are okay with going forward can do so.

Let me know - I've already staked out a place for it in my closet.

Now, this is the spirit within with I like to see us work! Nice going, ladies. Let's work together as a sisterhood to get this deal going. I'm glad that we all are working together. :clapping:

Thanx Tenjoy for all your hard work on this. :yep:

I would still love to buy a dryer whenever the arrangement is finalized.

Last edited:
Don't want to read entire post. I went up to page 11 and then stopped:grin:Anyway I'm ready and willing 512 easy peasy for me 514 is fine too. I'm ready for the first order me and my visa. Lets do this Now. I think with these numbers of posts we have 50 orders ready now. email me tenjoy [email protected] for direct contact.:grin:

I am interested in the 514 . Tenjoy thanks for looking out for us to all get in on a real good deal if possible. Blackmaven thanks for looking out for us with the questions that needed to be asked but sometimes when you get caught up you forget about them. :clap::thankyou:

One of the other members is looking into a site called fundable.com check it out. I am still getting some things together and am still trying to negotiate. Shipping $ is a $%^&!

I will als let you know about the flat iron thingy. I dont know how many he is willing to send, but we will have to figure a way to pass them around!

One of the other members is looking into a site called fundable.com check it out. I am still getting some things together and am still trying to negotiate. Shipping $ is a $%^&!

I will als let you know about the flat iron thingy. I dont know how many he is willing to send, but we will have to figure a way to pass them around!

I just checked out the fundable website. Very unique concept. It looks like it would work well for us.

I would like to buy one but I'm not prepared to by one right now. Again, early next year would be better for me. But, congratulations to all of you lovely ladies who are taking up the deal now. I guess that I can get mine on my own. :clapping:

Considering that the 512 is essentially the same as the 514, I'm in. Ideally, I would rather do this in December or January. But I can also make it work now if that is when the deal is ready.

Count me in.

Back