SHOCKED:Y'all are not gonna beleive this one!

BlackHairDiva

There is specific guy( brotha) at work who always had beef with me for some reason. I had never done anything to him, never interacted with him. Heck,I dont even work in the same department than him. He also occasionally made snappy comments about me when I was around. Didn't let it get to me and concluded he was one of those guys who had issues/ hate towards black women.

Well fast forward 2 years later. I discovered the REAL reason this punk had issues. Turns out he likes to use women. He found himself one girl on our staff (clear person) who is dumb enough to follow his schedule. Yes she colors with him based on his scheduled, she is not allowed to talk to him, call him, text outside of the days and hours he imposed on her. Yes there is sadly, a woman alive dumb enough to do that!

Moral of the story, all of you out there that are single like me. Just because a man is giving you beef out of no where. Don't assume something is wrong with you...It could very well be that the man has issues with simply because you respect yourself and he cant figure out a way to crack you down and use you. If you cross path with such a fool...don't sweat it ! keep it moving!:yep:

True Dat, true dat.

Almost the oldest play and the playa's hand book. 'break her down, then she'll follow your lead"..... And yes sadly enough there's a few women out here who can stil be put through this "molding" process. SMDH

True Dat, true dat.

Almost the oldest play and the playa's hand book. 'break her down, then she'll follow your lead"..... And yes sadly enough there's a few women out here who can stil be put through this "molding" process. SMDH

It's sad. :nono: I hate to knock her down but she has no reason to be this way. She is pretty ( looks like Neve Campbell) and she is lowering herself to such a level! Its behaviors like that , that makes men think its OK to treat us like that! Plus I think Homeboy is married.:nono:

Sometimes it take some crazy behavior like that to make one realize how much you have your won ish together! Lord help her.:sad:

He gives u grief bcuz he likes you and KNOWS that you are on to him, plus he wouldnt know how to approach you. He's dumb and he knows it. Becky, on the other hand is glad to have him so she can run and tell her friends that she is phuckin a black guy.

Conclusion, although she may be pretty, she has some esteem issues. He has esteem issues because he likes to be able to have women submit to him.

They are both dumb.

He gives u grief bcuz he likes you and KNOWS that you are on to him, plus he wouldnt know how to approach you. He's dumb and he knows it. Becky, on the other hand is glad to have him so she can run and tell her friends that she is phuckin a black guy.

Conclusion, although she may be pretty, she has some esteem issues. He has esteem issues because he likes to be able to have women submit to him.

They are both dumb.

True, the worst part is he is one among many at work who does this mess and she is one among many women at work who does the same foolish stunt.

There is specific guy( brotha) at work who always had beef with me for some reason. I had never done anything to him, never interacted with him. Heck,I dont even work in the same department than him. He also occasionally made snappy comments about me when I was around. Didn't let it get to me and concluded he was one of those guys who had issues/ hate towards black women.

Well fast forward 2 years later. I discovered the REAL reason this punk had issues. Turns out he likes to use women. He found himself one girl on our staff (clear person) who is dumb enough to follow his schedule. Yes she colors with him based on his scheduled, she is not allowed to talk to him, call him, text outside of the days and hours he imposed on her. Yes there is sadly, a woman alive dumb enough to do that!

Moral of the story, all of you out there that are single like me. Just because a man is giving you beef out of no where. Don't assume something is wrong with you...It could very well be that the man has issues with simply because you respect yourself and he cant figure out a way to crack you down and use you. If you cross path with such a fool...don't sweat it ! keep it moving!:yep:

I've interacted with men and women who were like this. I'm working hard, minding my own business, not gossiping about anyone and they feel the need to offer unsolicited advice and suggestions that are not edifying. And I never did anything to them. Thanks. I know the deal now.

He found himself one girl on our staff (clear person) who is dumb enough to follow his schedule. Yes she colors with him based on his scheduled, she is not allowed to talk to him, call him, text outside of the days and hours he imposed on her.

Wow. :nono:

Back