She Updated.....Ateya's Perm day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lachen::lachen::lachen: I knew it! I recognized how you talk...

Man I need to get off the comp :nono:

I don't have a problem with the video chick, not that I should anyway. Her hair is pretty as i've said a few times (and even if it wasn't, oh well). It's them idiots that post stupid comments that make me get ignant....

What, you talking about me up in here? What?? :giggle: Just joking.

I am still low-key mad at Neith for making me watch that Afro perm. Why, just why did she do that. Bless her heart. I really hope that was a video from the 80's.

I'm sorry... I just found it to be funny :lol: The whole thing! The cut, the way the stylist looked and it was interesting to me that she would request that style.

What, you talking about me up in here? What?? :giggle: Just joking.

I am still low-key mad at Neith for making me watch that Afro perm. Why, just why did she do that. Bless her heart. I really hope that was a video from the 80's.

I saw that vid on the side and just couldn't do it. Afro Perm...:lachen:I couldn't bring myself to click it.:nono::lachen: You know what killed that cat, right? I would have died laughing, I know it.

:lachen::lachen: I remember that college girl that used grease in her vids, she was dragged through the mud for the grease and her hair was BSL or a bit shorter.

Grease , at least I think , poses a whole lot less risks than a relaxer

I personally think Ateya could take her hair to great lengths with some minor changes, if she wanted to that is, seeing as though its already doing so well and healthy with what she is doing now

but I understand my opinion means zilch and I dont mean it to be imposing whatsoever, because what she does or chooses to do is her business , and the results are beautiful on her

I just hope that some ladies watching her videos dont think thats the 'best' way to apply a relaxer and they pay a huge price for it later, its going to affect other's hair possibly largely different than its working on her hair , and the result could be very negative:nono:

some people have overly sensitive hair some people have indestructible hair and there are many others at all levels between the two

Grease , at least I think , poses a whole lot less risks than a relaxer
I personally think Ateya could take her hair to great lengths with some minor changes, if she wanted to that is, seeing as though its already doing so well and healthy with what she is doing now

but I understand my opinion means zilch and I dont mean it to be imposing whatsoever, because what she does or chooses to do is her business , and the results are beautiful on her

I just hope that some ladies watching her videos dont think thats the 'best' way to apply a relaxer and they pay a huge price for it later, its going to affect other's hair possibly largely different than its working on her hair , and the result could be very negative:nono:

some people have overly sensitive hair some people have indestructible hair and there are many others at all levels between the two

:lol: Pass me the Bergamont please:lachen::lachen: I used to love some blue magic.

@2nd bolded.....That is the TRUTH. My sister would put a box perm in, come it all the way through, process until she was bone straight, rinse, neutralize, condition with some cheap Aussie. Blow dry and then put in Loreal Feria Permanent color. All in the same day, all within 2 hours. And she still had long growing hair:nono::nono:

LHCFGODDESS (28 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam

First of all, yall ****** LHCF haters don't get mad because her hair looks better than yours on your best day. Don't be hating on her technique because CLEARLY her hair has grown tremendously...evidenced from the last video.

Ya'll can continue to use your COOCHIE CREAMS AND PET SHAMPOOS. Take a look at your siggy pic. Does it look as good as her hair? PROBABLY NOT so get on HER level.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bless your heart! :lachen::lachen::lachen: Father have mercy!:lachen: What level is she on with SL length hair on this board? j/k, just j/k

Yep, sure is and it's me...sooo.....
:lachen::lachen: You all are killing me tonight. Now that was funny!
I'm sorry... I just found it to be funny :lol: The whole thing! The cut, the way the stylist looked and it was interesting to me that she would request that style.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I saw that vid on the side and just couldn't do it. Afro Perm...:lachen:I couldn't bring myself to click it.:nono::lachen: You know what killed that cat, right? I would have died laughing, I know it.
YES!!:lachen::lachen:

At least she prays over her perms. :yep:
How did I know you would mention that!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:I really did laugh out loud!!!
haha I saw that too

ok that was cute! :yep:
Just to darn cute!!

Last edited:
:lachen::lachen: You all are killing me tonight. Now that was funny!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

YES!!:lachen::lachen:

How did I know you would mention that!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:I really did laugh out loud!!!

Yes she was.

Tee I am mad that you sitting back cracking up.

I stand behind what I said. One of them huzzies said we are all b-words so I replied back 'ya mama's a b-word" :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Thats my black side coming out.

I need to go pray....

We all know there are plenty of ways to "do you" and I'd like to see how well she is "doing her" a year from now. We all know that sometimes it takes time to show detriments in a reggie....thinning hair, onset of breakage at weak points from overprocessing/overlapping dont happen over night. If she gets to BSL with that same reggie of relaxing and heat(alluding to her other vids) then I would gladly say she is "doing her":yep:. There are way too many chicks walking around with shine and bling and swing whose hair doesnt ever make it past SL to pretend to turn a blind eye to the deficiencies of her reggie in the videos she presents under the guise of "doing her".

This is very true!

I stand behind what I said. One of them huzzies said we are all b-words so I replied back 'ya mama's a b-word" :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Thats my black side coming out.

I need to go pray....

:lachen::lachen::lachen:yall made my night. you know that's someone from lhcf :spinning::spinning::spinning:

Last edited:
LHCFGODDESS (28 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam

First of all, yall ****** LHCF haters don't get mad because her hair looks better than yours on your best day. Don't be hating on her technique because CLEARLY her hair has grown tremendously...evidenced from the last video.

Ya'll can continue to use your COOCHIE CREAMS AND PET SHAMPOOS. Take a look at your siggy pic. Does it look as good as her hair? PROBABLY NOT so get on HER level.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bless your heart! :lachen::lachen::lachen: Father have mercy!:lachen: What level is she on with SL length hair on this board? j/k, just j/k

:rofl3: :rofl:

dead

I need to go pray....

Still laughing. I didnt know what your comment was, now that I know, it's even funnier. I am sorry. :giggle:

I was serious about the praying part. The internet drama sometimes bring out my bad side and I try my hardest to control it :perplexed....

I know what you mean, especially when people just go too far. I be at home like dang, let me go get a glass of wine and come back in 15.

I know what you mean, especially when people just go too far. I be at home like dang, let me go get a glass of wine and come back in 15.

I know what you mean I had to do that in OT earlier, I had to call on a higher power to give me strength, literally. If I had reached for the bottle I would have gotten :drunk:, I had to literlally walk away from the comp and pray for some folks.:nono: I am still sad about it but, let me move on.

But for this ish? I have to laugh, :lachen: and :lachen: some more. People can be too serious at times, all over hair.

I am sure Traycee does not mind if I post her link to youtube. You can find her vids here.... http://www.youtube.com/user/KISSseventyseven
She practice good methods also.

I only found Lorraine about 3 weeks ago. From viewing her 'methods', I said, She has to be one of us!! Then I read her blog saying she loves LHCF or LHCF is one of her fav sites.. I shook my head:yep: and smiled. Way to go Lorraine.

Off Topic.....That lil lady in your siggy is darn cute!!!

I didn't see them post any videos of them doing a relaxer touch-up.

Could you post those?

Thanks

I know what you mean I had to do that in OT earlier, I had to call on a higher power to give me strength, literally. If I had reached for the bottle I would have gotten :drunk:, I had to literlally walk away from the comp and pray for some folks.:nono: I am still sad about it but, let me move on.

But for this ish? I have to laugh, :lachen: and :lachen: some more. People can be too serious at times, all over hair.

I was talking about the same thing with someone today via pm. I do actually question some peoples sanity when I read what they post:look: But everyone is never going to agree on everything :lol:

I had been doing so good too keeping away from the drama :wallbash: OP it's your fault :look:

I'm checking out of this thread. Sorry for arguing with you youtube huzzies except for the one that called all of us over here the b word

Why come LHCFers gotta clown and get out of pocket on Youtube?

We are bad about that man. Then why somebody always have to come out and call us coochie cream users-- a few users got the whole board labeled as pet store shelf emptiers. The whole board gets labeled. It's funny, but dang y'all and y'all methods. :lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back