September 16,17,18 2011....What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Divas to the 10th Power!:grin:

It's a "Brisk" 60 something here and makes you want to pull out all those Butters & Pomades Heavy Lotions and Oils.

What are you Doing This Weekend to Nourish & Nuture YOUR Hair?

I plan to Hendigo tomorrow. It's time.:yep:

How about You?

Most likely a deep conditioning treatment with SE Mega Moisture and hemp oil

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Under the hair dryer for my weekly wash and rollerset. Used Kerapro for my dc so we shall see if its worth ne getting some more :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using ADR6400L

right now my hair is in a puff. i plan on keeping this puff until sunday. on sunday i plan on pre pooing my hair with evoo for 30 minutes or so, washing with cd black vanilla shampoo and then steaming with cj repair me.
then i have no idea on how i will style my hair. probably 2 braids cause its simple and i dont have to worry about it for a few days at a time. i may go back to using my good ole shea butter lotion by komaza.

I haven't co washed or anything in like 3 days:blush:

I'm in for a really nice treatment this weekend:
DC
Steam
HOT
Clarifying wash
I'm 4 weeks post:grin:

Not sure which products I'll be using this weekend, but I'll be pre-pooing, co-washing, lite protein, Lee Stafford Hair Growth Trmt, DCing under steamer, Ovation on scalp for 60 minutes and air drying.

Our temp is an awesome 85 :lachen:.

Last edited:
sooo...

i took out my twists last night. worked on the tangly ones a little while ago. tried to do a little finger detangling. sectioned my hair into 4 and applied aubrey organics hsr & castor oil. now ive got it under plastic.

i'll probably run a comb through the sections when i rinse in the shower since i havent comb-detangled in about 6 weeks.

trying to decide if i should do the bentonite clay treatment? i actually think i may just do the bentonite clay next time. i do have that terressentials stuff which i had been using and i want to continue the bentonite clay "thing"...but dont want to continue paying for that product.

i gotta put new twists in, which i will start tomorrow sometime.

i bought these aubrey organics styling products that i've seen , but never tried before (mandarin magic hair moisturizing jelly & b5 design gel)...so i'll try and see how those work out for styling...hopefully well.

2 step henna-indigo
DC
Bun/twist/or wng

Currently on henna step:

2011-09-17002450.jpg

I went and got my touch-up relaxer today after a 14 week stretch.

I really want to hendigo my hair tomorrow or Sunday, but I'm still waiting for my indigo to come from Henna Sooq. My grays aren't playing I may just go to the LUSH store and get the Caca Noir. I've always wanted to try it...

I am about to DC tonight. This weekend I need to find someone to relax my hair. I'm to lazy/tired/busy/whatever to do it myself this time. The salon across the street is booked up. Dangit! So I need to find someone.

Prepoo with Vatika oil, wash and deep conditioned with One N Only Argan oil products. I have roller set my hair and am presently sitting under the dryer for 20 minutes, I will let it air dry over night and flat iron my roots in the morning.

i will be experimenting with my new products this weekend. Finally got SSI marshmellow cream. And i will probably be using more curl junkie products too.

IDareT'sHair thanx for the thread, I do have a nice plan. :D So I have 3 more weeks of these braids....ithis weekend I plan to Shampoo, tea rinse(black tea with horsetail steeped in and a drop of tea tree oil and peppermint oil), DC (with something delightfully delicious + hempseed oil) and then decide what to M&S with.

Aphogee 2 Step - for a couple of hours
Shampoo with ORS Creamy Aloe
Roux PC for 3-5 minutes
2nd step to Aphogee treatment - 2 min in shower
AO Honeysuckle Rose under a plastic cap (rinse whenever I feel like getting back in the shower. - Applied like a relaxer with a sprush.
Leave-ins = Redken Anti-Snap + Roux 619 Leave-in Moisturizing Treatment + olive oil
Airdry

Last edited:
I will henna this weekend and DC with steam. I'll probably flat iron my hair for the hubby since I wig it all the time.

Yesterday I took out my kinky twists with extensions, washed with ORS Aloe shampoo and then dc'd with the remainder of Motions CPR treatment conditioner followed by Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment.

Today I will attempt to do single braids with extensions for the first time ever. I do my own kinky twists with extensions all the time and whenever someone else has does my single braids I always redo my hairline once they've been in a while just to make them looking fresh. I intend to keep them in for about 2 months if they turn out ok. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Just self relaxed with Mizani for fine/color treated hair last night. Mid step protein with aphogee 2 min (my hair didn't just laugh at it, it fell over cracking up. Flat out guffaw. Deep belly laugh. No more 2 min for me). Clarified. I'm underprocessed on the sides cuz I got scared that all my hair would just fall out into my hand (even though the relaxer was in each area for like 6 minutes lol). But the middle and the back are perfect! By far the best I've ever done. Yay! Now I'm DCing with hairveda sitrinillah and will rinse it out in a few hours. And decide what to do after that. Cuformers maybe? I have a coupon...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

ive decided that i'm going to braid instead of twist this time around.

just waiting for my hair to dry a liiiiitle bit more. probably wont let it dry completely before i start, though.

i hope it doesnt look dumb.

Back