September 7,8,9...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

- Steam with BFH Ginger Macadamia, MD Coffee & Kokum, raw honey and SD Nourish
- Moisturize with MyHoneyChild Honey Hair Creme and Hairitage Jar of Joe :lick:
- Twist it back up and wig it

:reddancer:

Originally planned to wig it BUT I think I am going to deep condition and flat iron so I can wear my hair our for an event tomorrow :yep::yep:

Ordering Hair Products...

I wanna try Redken's Time Reset, Wheat Germ Oil, Camellia Oil...

My sew-in is getting removed in the AM. This weekend I plan on doing a protein treatment or a deep condish with heat. Haven't made up my mind yet. I also plan on focusing on the state of my edges. They have thinned out a bit but I've been doing edge massages nearly every day.

I plan to wash with my suave naturals (apple scent :) ) shampoo, because it's been a while since I've done anything and my hair is all oily, but while still in the week old cornrolls I've been putting off taking down. Then I will use the aphogee 2 min reconstruter pak I just bought, and then do a nice co wash or DC depending on what it feels like. Then I will add my aphogee green tea reconstructer and my leave in, and blow dry alternating between med-hot and cold air. Next= two strand twists using a method that someone refered to me that shouldn't cause SSKS! And then..sleep.

I just did my 1st full head flexi rod set. I'm loving the results! I think I will pull the curls apart more in the morning. I used keracare foam setting lotion & orange rods. I sat under soft bonnet for 1.5 hours. Sitting under the dryer was the hardest part lol. Sorry pic is so big I'm sending from my phone.

IMAG0820.jpg

Just spent 2 1/2hrs washing & cond..Shea moisture curly poo,Camille moisture cond,Darcy's pumpkin to rinse & bear fruit desert leave-in..Apply Camille rose butter on length,sealed with rice bran...Tea pomade on scalp..

*Hair is soft in 4 big braids...Will blow dry later...

Happy Hair Growing!

Charlie555 said:
I just did my 1st full head flexi rod set. I'm loving the results! I think I will pull the curls apart more in the morning. I used keracare foam setting lotion & orange rods. I sat under soft bonnet for 1.5 hours. Sitting under the dryer was the hardest part lol. Sorry pic is so big I'm sending from my phone.

Your curls look great!

Just washed my hair again (washed 2 days ago) and sitting with Dudley's DRC on my head. SO LONG over due, I tell you. HUH, so.... I don't know what I am doing afterwards but an Alter Ego Conditioning, and maybe a braid out, or back up into a pony tail. Meh! will figure out later.

Henna-ing for hours, will wash and then moisture DC under steamer and leave in for a few more hours, then oil and seal and heat cap for a bit - today is stay indoors and pamper hair since we got hurricane watch going on.

May braid it up on Sun night and wear half wigs the upcoming week

Will also longingly watch wen items on qvc waiting for next super sale..

Tonight (or in the morning :look:), I am going to do the following:

Pre-poo for 10 mins with SheaMoisture Purification Masque.
Wash with Curl Junkie Shampoo.
DC with Curl Junkie Repair Me or Affirm 5 N 1. (I need a strong dose of protein.)
(Hopefully, I'll be able to detangle with one of them in my hair. I should get most of the detangling done in the pre-poo step, though.)

I will twist with Honey Butta or the Deep Fix -- I'm going to try whichever one has the least glycerin content because I don't want any frizz!

I don't know what I'm going to do with the CJ Smoothing Lotion--my hair does not like that particular CJ product. It worked ok diluted in a spray bottle, but I think I will use it up as a rinse out conditioner. I won't repurchase though.

QUICK QUESTION: Which protein reconstructor is stronger--CJ Repair Me or Affirm 5 N 1?

ayurvedic dc: kapoor kachli, maka & fenugreek powders; warm water; yogurt; vanilla instant pudding; lemon and eucalyptus essential oils.

I deep conditioned and did a wng with DB Pumpkinseed and KCCC. I attempted to make flaxseed gel, but that was a fail.

Clarify w/ VO5
Bigen Rinse "natural black"
Egg/Conditioner protein treatment
Black tea/Coconut mango oolong tea mix
Skala/Ayurvedic powder DC (aritha, amla, lemon peel)
Air dry w/ perm rods

I conditioned the heck out of my hair with Silk Dreams products. :love:
I rinsed out my hair to remove product and pre-conditioned last night.
This morning, I shampooed, deep conditioned, air-dried and moisturized and sealed.

I'm 13 weeks post and I have about there more weeks to go in my stretch before relaxer. I may go longer, but I'll see.

I found the cutest big kinky straight drawer string pony tail last week and I wore it today I really like it. I was super inexpensive too. I'm going back to get another one just to have on hand. :look:

Tomorrow I am going to the beach. I will put lots of coconut oil in my hair before I go, get some saltwater in it, come home and DC with north american hemp co conditioner

relaxed on fri.

went to salon sat for a wash and roller set. used nutress moisturizing pack and aphogee pro vitamin leave in for the first time. I liked both.

Back