September 23,24,25...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans

Tomorrow is wash day, so its a long one...

• Protein treatment with MegaTek or ORS Hair Mayo mixed with wheat germ oil under heat for 30mins
  • DC under steamer with AO HSR for 20mins, rinse then DC again with Elasta QP DRP 11 mixed with EVCO and honey
  • Rollerset with diluted Lottabody
  • Sulphur oil on scalp before bed

Last edited:
I will be pre-pooing, co-washing, lee stafford hair growth trmt, using Nutress protein, dc'ing under steamer for 40 minutes, and air drying with Juicy leave in and Aloe Vera conditioner.

Washed with Aphogee Deep Moisture, Deep conditioning right now with Aphogee 2 minute, Aussie Moist and Cholesterol. Think I will gel up with Ecostyler and wear a high bun with tracks added.

Right now....

Wash w/Silk Dreams Whip My Hair
DC w/Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk
Leave-in - oyin hair dew
Seal - HV avosoya oil

Pin my hair up w/combs after

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Washing my half wigs...lets get ready for Protective Styling!!

Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

I big choped last night, hennad overnight, DC this morning and I'm planning to do braids with extention tonight or maybe tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm going to shampoo and condition W/ Aphogee then DC under the dryer with Garnier moisture works.

Doing a protein treatment with Dudley's drc 28 that is expensive as hell. My stylist told me two weeks ago after my relaxer that there is a small area of my hair in the back that looks a little thin. Nothing to obsess about but told me to get the product and use it to get that area strong.

VelvetRain Please Keep me posted on how this works for you.:yep:

I bought Dudley's Hair Rebuilder and Dudley's Cream Protein (still haven't gotten the DRC28). Still haven't gotten up off that $55.00:perplexed

So I'm Curious.......:grin:

@IDareT'sHair I am noticing a difference in my hair after this treatment. It feels very strong and has a really nice sheen to it. I did a major moisturizing treatment after this with argan oil mixed into my regular conditioner and sat under the dryer for 30 minutes to ensure it was throughly conditioned.

I have already added this to my calendar for my next treatment in November. I ended up paying 64 bucks total for this with tax. I guess it's so darn expensive because it really works and it's main ingredient in high proportion is animal protein.

I'm heading to the gym now.....planning 45 mins of cardio. Depending on how my hair smells, I MIGHT cowash when I return. We'll see.

Back