September 23,24,25...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
TGIF Diva's to the 10th Power! Happy Weekend.

What will you be doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair?

Me:

Cowash with Jessicurl Too Shea!
Quick Roux Mendex Treatment
Deep Condition with Marie Dean's Sweet Milk DC'er & Black Tea Combo
Apply Leave-In & Dry

And You????:grin:

Tmrw I will go to the hairdreser.
Wash w/ Elucence clarifying poo
Get a jet black rinse
Deep condition w/ Nexuss Emergencee

DC overnight with AOHSR/EVOO
Cowash with Tresemme Naturals
Moisturize with Giovanni Direct/EVOO
Airdry into a bun with some hanging curls via curlformers

I'm going to dc w/ Anita grant's rhassoul deep dish (banana) and coconut milk, then put some mini twists in w/ catching up on my dvr'd shows.

I'm currently on the lookout for s decent paddle brush that won't cost me $10. So I will be doing that this weekend. Also struggling to leave my hair the *blank* alone so I can maintain this blowout til my next salon visit. Will be continuing my m/s with bear fruit desert and hairveda vatika frosting. Maybe brush out these curls for straight hair tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Im gonna go try buy a roll around steamer this place is so mysterious though ... no working phone number, online it says they're out of stock but, the word on da ground is that if you go to da store in person they may have stock in da back room LOLOLOL ... wonder if I need to know a secret handshake to get in ????

ah anyways, if I get my steamer I'll b a steamin this weekend, if not I'll use my hair therapy wrap with some HV sitrinillah

Im also gonna wash and do an ACV rinse, then twist my hair.

hair salon after work.
washing with hair one or lisa rachel olive oil
conditioning with heat with kerapro mask
rollerset
wrap

I plan to shampoo/cowash, tea rinse, DC unda ma steama! :grin: will decide on the products when I reach home, but I do know that Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk DC will be involved, somewhere, somehow.

On Sunday, my wash day:

-Wash with Tresemme (black bottle, not sure name)
- Aphogee 2 step protein treatment
-Deep condition with One n' Only Argan oil hydrating mask

Then do a twist out with:
- Kinky Curly Knot Today leave in conditioner
-Moisturize with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
- Seal it with Treasured Locks Argon Oil Elixer

:yep:

Last edited:
I plan to slap some color on these gray hairs in the front of my head. Not even cute!

Protein treatment (Aphoghee)

Deep condition for a few hours (since I can't be with my beloved steamer right now)

baggy until the morning, then WNG (per usual)

Tonight, I will prepoo with Vatika oil, wash and deep condition under the steamer with Elasta QP products. I will wear a flat twistout this weekend.

Did this all yesterday, but it was in honor of the weekend...

Clarified with Mizani BB's shampoo mixed with a bit of Carol's Daughter Monoi poo
Applied Alter Ego semi in Hot Chocolate with a bit of Hot Red Copper (i think I will only use hot chocolate next time)
Washed with WEN Ginger Pumpkin
DC'ed with Carols Daughter Monoi mask mixed with a bit of WEN Ginger Pumpkin
Finished with a roller set and root blow out courtesy of my local Dominican Salon, lol

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using SPH-M820-BST

I'm currently on the lookout for s decent paddle brush that won't cost me $10. So I will be doing that this weekend. Also struggling to leave my hair the *blank* alone so I can maintain this blowout til my next salon visit. Will be continuing my m/s with bear fruit desert and hairveda vatika frosting. Maybe brush out these curls for straight hair tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

^^ wallyworld? i just picked up a good detangling brush there for less than 4 bucks. they have paddle brushes there too.

my hair agenda - sew in weave ... i think. bob style. i'm really bad with hair commitments so i'll braid my hair up then end up deciding to make a wig instead.

Tomorro AM I am flat ironing for my hubby and in honor of fall beginning and the lack of humidity. I'll try to keep that about a week, but I'll likely twist it up toward the end and rock a dry twistout then wash next Monday!

I already started my week end hairstyling because it is a big one. I am detoxing my hair. I washed with the last of my dandruff shampoo, rhassoul clay conditioner, 30 min 1 T ACV in the sink of water rinse.

Today, I am going t buy L'octaines dandruff shampoo because it is sulfate free, and try to find nizal, plus some good old fashion sulfer 8.
The plan
Sulfer 8 prepoo, dandruff shampoo with sulfates
Moisturizing dandruff shampoo
Conditioning co wash if needed for slip
Bentoinite clay mask with sea vegies
30 min ACV 1 T in sink of water
Either shescentit avocado or Claudie's frappe conditioner
Moisturize and seal, Flat twist maybe even a little dusting

Getting my hair flat ironed after being under a wig for the past 5 months and doing a length check. Super excited. Will be getting a steam dc, trim, and color rinse.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using SGH-T839

Jam packed hair weekend :)
- Prepoo with aloe vera juice and olive oil
- Shampooing
- Steaming with deep conditioner
- Installing small 2-strand twists

It's like a 6 hour process so I'll be watching movies :yay:

I'm just recovering from a cold, but I plan to use my LUSH Caca Noir Henna/Indigo bar this weekend. It will be my first time using this. I normally do the 2-step process with henna and indigo powders.

Let's see:
Sunday - Steam: DC & HOT & SAA recon, Poo wash, a/d, Pin curls
Saturday - DC, Co wash, a/d, pincurl
Friday - Co wash, a/d, pincurl

ummmmm... A DC at some point. Im still doing the LadyPanialo Deep Moisture Method so my hair is in a beehive under my wig! lol

did all my important stuff last night...so no big weekend hair plans.

probably just lubing up with some oily stuff haha

Going back to curly because I can't wait to try these curl junkie products.

Sent from my VM670 using VM670

SimJam You got ya steaammmaaa, you got ya steaaaamma! I am so thrilled you didn't have to wait to get it! Awaiting your word as to how this steaming session goes. :grin:

bajandoc86 I need to remember to get some distlilled water. I was supposed to go out tonight but Im gonna stay home and play wid ma steema :lol:

S/O not too pleased but hay ... i got ma steeema I got my steeema:lachen:

Back