"Sensual" foreplay

CaraWalker

so keeping in mind that we are not allowed to talk explicitly, what sort of things do you do for foreplay that are not sexual in nature? ie no touching of genitals. something other than massages, or kissing? :sekret:

This is going to sound a little weird but I think as long as you're feeling sensual about yourself then he will pick up on those frequencies and then yeah..

Some things that get me into the zone is making sure my skin is silky smooth (I feel like a new person after a fresh shave/wax lol) making sure my hair is clean, looks and smells good, wearing my cute barely there house dress or silk robe, fresh mani or pedi (especially in red), soft natural makeup (you have lovely cheekbones, go play in some blush and highlighter), a splash of my favorite scent, a pleasant, light hearted attitude and vibe. Think laughter and pleasantries.

You can also create a warm, sensual scenery..clean home with good meal cooked (use a lot of aphrodisiacs), soft music with candles lit. Fresh cut flowers (whatever you like, guaranteed to make you feel good and feminine), some wine/beer/whatever you like.

So yeah basically just appeal to all 5 of his senses and yours. Lol.

Last edited:
Letting him help you shop for shoes. I almost died when he took the shoe and put it on my foot and said it's a little tight but I think it will fit. Everyone in the store was watching....I melted.

Gentle touching. Barely there flutters. SO loves when I gently trace the veins in his hands and forearms (make sure your nails are purty tho lol). If the guy has facial hair, I nuzzle against it (think kitten like). A gentle sigh of pleasurable contentment in his ear. Sly smile here and there. He shoulda gotten it by now lol

Back