Sengs Finally Updates w/PIcs

i can only see the thumbnail pics, not the big ones /images/graemlins/cry3.gif..hurry up and move to fotki /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/poke.gif

@Faith & MsK: Okay you got it, just be patient w/me. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

@Audra: Thanks hair idol!!!

@Honeydrop: I know, I know. And now the dang thing is busy and you can't see a thing. Maybe I'll do it over the T'giving break. I have re-size every freakin' picture and there's no crop feature on Fotki!

@Poohbear: Oh, okay. One of my students is from Flint. I've never been to that part of the state. Have a safe trip! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Awww man i wish I could see them butfor some reason it says the page cant be found /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm sorry ladies. It received too many hits. I'm trying to move some things to Fotki but it's slow as ish. I'll post another link if I get it to work, but keep checking yahoo b/c that were most of the pics will remain for now.

You're hilarious CH!!! Thank you /images/graemlins/kiss.gif. I'm doin' it, I'm doin' it.

Okay, Yahoo is back up, so both albums should work

/images/graemlins/clap.gif Yay, You're at fotki!!!! Your updates look great. I can definitely see some growth and I love your braided bun too...Add me to the list of those who want picture instructions /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I also want detailed instructions, Sengs. Since my hair's straight this week, I want to try those buns. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

@Jenn: Thanks! /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

@Tai & Jenn: Are my written instructions that poor? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I would love to do it for u right now, but that rollersetting thing isn't my favorite /images/graemlins/nono.gif. And again, I'm soo low tech /images/graemlins/laugh.gif over here w/the disposible cameras. /images/graemlins/nono.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sengs, I'm so slow when it comes to figuring out new styles. Your instructions are great but I'm just brain dead. Anyway, you know if you don't post how-to pics, CH is going to get you. /images/graemlins/look.gif

Thank you Valerie!!!

@Tai: I know, right!!??! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif And I better be certain to post them on Fotki too!!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Great progress- and your updo is so elegant! I'll be waiting for pics of the braided updo instructions too (sorry I'm just not catching the written words- its hard when you aren't used to doing updos)

Your hair is just lovely!! I was really diggin' your twistout, but in truth all of your styles are awesome. You are very creative, too. Wonderful updates /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Hey Sengs! /images/graemlins/wave.gif You're hair looks great, and you really have a lot of variety in your styling! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I wish I was that creative with my hair! /images/graemlins/look.gif

Aww man.. your hair is making great progress! It is really shiny. All your hair styles are so cute! Thanks for including the instructions to making your bun.. I can't wait to try it out! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll confess...I didn't even read the instructions /images/graemlins/sekret.gif, but I know for sure that I'm a visual learner /images/graemlins/spinning.gif

Your hair is beautiful mama....I love it..i wish i went completely natrual than texturized instead of texturizing my new growth every 5 months... What is emergencee? i might need some my waves and curls have no wave and curl to them...lol

Your hair is fly!! I love the step by step instructions you give for your beehive look, all of your styles are lovely. You are so pretty! Keep up the good work, b/c it's working. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for all of your kind, encouraging words and lovely compliments ladies. I still have quite away to go, but I'll get there.

@Labett: I cycled off of Vivi b/c I wasn't so sure this time it was doing as much. I'm taking Vit E, BioSil (silica) and UltraHair Plus (w/MSM). I'm amazed that any product can give me an inch per month since I barely consume protein and it's no where near what norm ppl intake, but some how w/supplements I can get pretty close. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

@Dangerous: Emergencee is a Polymeric Reconstructor. A stylist used the wrong strength relaxer and smoothed out all of my curls (just in one quadrant of my hair) and it was just about str8. Tracy suggested that I use Emergencee regularly to try to encourage some curl to return and it worked /images/graemlins/smile.gif. It's still straighter of course, but at least I can get it all to blend now. It's been a staple protein ever since. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back