*** Updates w/ Pics ***

Your hair looks great. Thanks for the update!

Did it take a long time to do the Liquid Keratin?

Thanks! It took me about 2.5 hours to do the Liquid Keratin, but an hour of that time was spent trying to detangle so that I could comb the treatment through. It comes in a spraybottle so it's easy to apply the treatment. Blow-drying and flat-ironing is pretty fast, but detangling is a huge pain. I'm optimistic though... I'm washing my hair on Wednesday for the first time since doing the Liquid Keratin, so hopefully the results will be worth it!

Thanks! It took me about 2.5 hours to do the Liquid Keratin, but an hour of that time was spent trying to detangle so that I could comb the treatment through. It comes in a spraybottle so it's easy to apply the treatment. Blow-drying and flat-ironing is pretty fast, but detangling is a huge pain. I'm optimistic though... I'm washing my hair on Wednesday for the first time since doing the Liquid Keratin, so hopefully the results will be worth it!

I'm happy that you're hair is more managebale for you now! Don't forget to let us know how everything goes after the wash!

Welcome back Miss livesoundtech! Hey! You went and got the BKT! That's awesome. Your hair looks so healthy.

Back