Finally Got Updates..Pics

Great progress Missy!!! Do you jus apply the castor oil daily? Or seal with or grease your scalp with? Sorry about all the questions but inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
Amazing progress, stunning hair and I love the look! How do you use your castor oil and how many times per week do you apply it? Castor oil is one of my favorite.TIA

Great progress Missy!!! Do you jus apply the castor oil daily? Or seal with or grease your scalp with? Sorry about all the questions but inquiring minds want to know.

I applied the Castor Oil to my scalp only 2 to 3 times weekly...Castor Oil is very thick so I didn't use it on the length of my hair....I add just a couple of drops of Jojoba Oil to thin it out...Maybe a drop of Lavedar and thats it

Traycee, do your still workout several times a week? I've noticed working out frequently contributes to my increased growth. I give up style but the growth is worth it to me.

I love how you've mastered your own haircare and your hair is thriving :notworthy. I still go to a stylist :ohwell: (she's slow :rolleyes: but she's just that good).

What great progress!

*off to check out your site* :)

Chica, your hair is beautiful.. I can't wait to get home to start oiling my scalp with the castor oil, simply gorgeous you and your hair!:lachen:Congratulations.

Traycee, do your still workout several times a week? I've noticed working out frequently contributes to my increased growth. I give up style but the growth is worth it to me.

I love how you've mastered your own haircare and your hair is thriving :notworthy. I still go to a stylist :ohwell: (she's slow :rolleyes: but she's just that good).

What great progress!

*off to check out your site* :)

Yes I workut out 4 to 5 times a week...Ofcourse training and eating right plays a major part

Girl your hair is so healthy and beautiful. How do you and Sylver2 do these 6 month stretches:drunk:. I know I've read and read but dang! The longest I have done is 16wks/4 month. My hair is a jungle at 12wks!

Just had to come in and give you your props. Your hair is FABULOUS! :yep: I also love your style. You are truly an inspiration and PROOF that mothers and wives don't have to look frumpy and make excuses for not taking care of themselves. I'm sure your husband loves it! :yep: Keep it up!

I was scared to open these pics thinking if this girl got buttocks lenghth hair, Ima just give up! The hotness is too much.....

Wow, I am floored by your progress! I can't believe that your sides have caught up with your back length! I am totally convinced that long stretches are the best for your hair...You look awesome girlie! Congrats, congrats, congrats! :grin:

Dang your hair is so beautiful...I love your YOUTUBE videos as well. Im going to try to the Protein Treatment, with the Egg and conditioner, this week.

You look like a model in those pics. Very Beautiful woman.

OMG Traycee!! :love: You are one bad mama jamma. I love it all!! I'm over here drooling over the hair and outfit. Go, girl!!!! :)

Just had to come in and give you your props. Your hair is FABULOUS! :yep: I also love your style. You are truly an inspiration and PROOF that mothers and wives don't have to look frumpy and make excuses for not taking care of themselves. I'm sure your husband loves it! :yep: Keep it up!

You took the words right out of my mouth. :yep: Your hubby is a lucky man to have a beautiful wife that takes care of herself and I can also tell that you're a good mom, too. :yep:

Back