Same Sex Wedding

Yes, I don't see why I wouldn't ... :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: at some of the replies, though I can't say I'm surprised at all :rolleyes:.

I can see how that may happen for other people as well. There is no reason for me to shake my head at anyone's lifestyle as they would know not to invite me to their wedding, because they know where I stand. The same would go for the person getting remarried after divorcing for a reason other than infidelity.

So if my husband beat the s*** out of me and I divorced him and then I met a guy who treated me like a queen and I got remarried to him, you wouldn't come to my wedding?:drunk:

So if my husband beat the s*** out of me and I divorced him and then I met a guy who treated me like a queen and I got remarried to him, you wouldn't come to my wedding?:drunk:

No, I would not, if your husband had not move on as yet. I would be glad that you left him though...

Millah, now you know beating the crap outta you ain't THAT BAD compared to cheating! DUH!

No, I would not, if your husband had not move on as yet. I would be glad that you left him though...

Wow...in this case, I would definitely question your friendship with that person. And knowing that sometimes "things happen", I hope that you are never in this position. :nono:

Wow...in this case, I would definitely question your friendship with that person. And knowing that sometimes "things happen", I hope that you are never in this position. :nono:

It's my faith. If that person cannot respect that, then we don't need to be friends. God forbid I am ever in that situation, I am well aware of Biblical counsel and know exactly what my path ought to be.

It's my faith. If that person cannot respect that, then we don't need to be friends. God forbid I am ever in that situation, I am well aware of Biblical counsel and know exactly what my path ought to be.

True...ought to be and will be may turn out to be 2 different things.

I don't know, alot of people are saying they wouldn't but if it actually happened, you never know what you would do, especially if it is someone you are really close to. Anyway, i would definitely be there to support my friend as they have supported me in the past.

Absoultely! Yes! I would (and have) attend a gay friends wedding. They don't even have to be my "very close" friend. Hell, it could be a co-worker for all I care. If I care about a person then I will be right there front and center to help them celebrate the happiest day of their life. I don't care what a persons sexual orientation is......period.

I just couldn't bring myself to support something that I know is biblically immoral. I still would love my friend though.

I don't know, alot of people are saying they wouldn't but if it actually happened, you never know what you would do, especially if it is someone you are really close to. Anyway, i would definitely be there to support my friend as they have supported me in the past.

well that isn't true because i have been invited before and i didn't go (two close people i might add)

Absoultely! Yes! I would (and have) attend a gay friends wedding. They don't even have to be my "very close" friend. Hell, it could be a co-worker for all I care. If I care about a person then I will be right there front and center to help them celebrate the happiest day of their life. I don't care what a persons sexual orientation is......period.

Ditto.:yep:

Damn...why you bringin up ole stuff?
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Well, let's make a number of assumptions:
1. The man she's hugging up on is her dh
2. He was her first
3. They waited until after they exchanged wedding vows to do the grown up.

According to her post we can infer that he was pure up until their wedding night because if he wasn't, then she wouldn't be able to attend the wedding (let alone marry him) because him doing the grown up before marriage is biblically immoral. :)

Last edited:
Well, let's make a number of assumptions:
1. The man she's hugging up on is her dh
2. He was her first
3. They waited until after they exchanged wedding vows to do the grown up.

According to her post we can infer that he was pure up until their wedding not because if he wasn't, then she wouldn't be able to attend the wedding (let alone marry him) because him doing the grown up before marriage is biblically immoral. :)

elephants i tell ya.........:lachen: minds like elephants remembering every lil detail.........like folks having premarital kids and whatnot.

Yes I would. No problem! It's their life, not mine. If they are happy, I'm happy.

However, I thought same-sex relationships were off limits in this forum...

Back