Sally's 20% Off + Free Shipping aaaaaand Free Sample Make Up Kit

Newbie2Beauty

Sally's $5 Off $5 + 20% Off + Free Shipping aaaaaand Free Sample Make Up Kit

I used these three codes and all worked so I thought I would share cuz it's a really good deal. Enjoy!!

20% off 555948(not combinable with the $5.00 codes)

Free Shipping

Free Kit
444368(Seems to be DEAD)

All Stackable

Some people are getting $5 off of 5 with code
555655 but it didn't work for me. :nono:

UPDATE: This is supposedly a new $5 code that works with the free shipping. Haven't tried it but I'm about to LOL. Code:

Another $5 code 555657 (Thanks to ppg0069) !!
:grin:

Last edited:
Yep I used all but the $5 one in one order. I couldn't get the $5 to work but there were others that have been able to get it to work. I think you are allowed to use up to like 3 codes at Sally's :o)

I was just about to post this deal. I used the $5 off anf the free shipping code and it worked. I didnt use the code for the kit.

Thank you soooo much! I got 2 lekairs, a shower comb, and aphogee 2 min for 6.89. I was able to get the 5 dollars off and free shipping.

The free kit code said it expired :-(

I did two orders with the 5 off and free shipping!

I got 2 packs of 2 inch rollers, a net cap and 80 clips for 5 bucks! Holla!

Last edited:
Make that three orders. Use this code for 5 bucks off, and clear your cookies.

Got two more packs of rollers! For less than 2 bucks with tax!

heck yeah thanks charz! i just bought some care free gold and a scarf for 2 bucks. ive always wanted to try it and who can beat that price?

Yay I got a Jilbree vented comb to help with my comb chases 4 flat ironing and a bun filler for 4.86 with tax and all.

Humectress, China Glaze Purple Panic, Duckbill Clips, and rat tail combs $10.60

China Glaze Rich and Famous and Solar Power $2.11

China Galze Dorothy Who and those Earplugs $3.61
GVS Silk Remedy 5.22
TOTAL: 21.54

Last edited:
Thank you OP! Got my self Silk Elements MegaSilk Relaxer with Shea Butter for my relaxer in 4 weeks, and some shears for my self trim/dusting for $18 including sales tax and free shipping! I'm a SUCKER for free shipping... i don't buy on the internet if there isn't free shipping.

I used the $5 off and the free shipping code. The Silk Elements MegaSilk heat protection spray is on sale for $4.99. I ordered 2 and only paid $5.33. :grin:

Guess I know what I'll be doing when I get home! I already have a few things in mind I want to get :yep:

Dang neither of the $5 codes work now...darn lurkers lol!!!!

I just got another deal before it stopped working. Aphogee 2 min plus a large satin scarf for 4.50 :)

Got a new $5 code and it works...555657
ETA: got some GVP silk remedy and some duck bill clips...I think im done now $8 :lachen:

Last edited:
Giiiiiirl you just made me run and get some more stuff with the new code lol! I got 4 nail polishes for my daughter and 2 minute aphogee pack lol! :lachen:

Back