SallyBeauty.com sale Monday 20% off + free shipping

Isn't it fabulous??? :drunk: I love the foamy consistency; it allows you to really cover all of your hair with just one packet. I think this is going to be my staple protein condish; my hair rinsed soft yet strong.

OK I ended up getting:

Ion reconstructor (big bottle)
Creme of Nature Extreme Moisture conditioner (anybody tried this? :look:)
Nutress Protein Packet (just to try)
Hydracap processing cap
Silk Elements Foam Styling Lotion
Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol
GVP Detangler
Sally's club card (costs $5 but saved me $5.70 so basically was better than free! :yep:)

i was so surprised how soft my hair was from it because it is a protein condish. And I love how I can just buy the packets because I protein about every 6 wks.

I made my stop too:yep: I can't resist free shipping and 20% off!

Aphogee 2 Min Recon
Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea
Motions CPR
Motions Lavish Moisture Poo
Hair One Olive Oil
ORS Hair Mayo

I'm looking for a blowdryer and I'm a super 4b natural. Why is this dryer so good?

This is the only one that can straighten my hair the way I need it to for twists and braids. The teeth are rubber so they bend with your hair. My only issue that is that the comb is not very secure. Other than that.... I LOVE it.

My freaking Sally's card number isn't working! BOO

I got the hydraCaps and Demi perm black dye. I really don't need anything but with the free shipping and 20% couldn't resist!

Thank you! I just made a small order:

Eco Olive Oil Styling Gel
Antonio Styling Fan Fist Pik (a little scared)

I managed to control myself!

dang it! i bought curlformers online, & got the free shipping + 20% discount, but totally forgot about my extra 20% off club card coupon. boo!

Since the shipping is free and the deal is still going on right now, why don't you place a new order with your extra 20% club card coupon and return the original order to the store when you receive it.

I got her :love: can't beat $79.20! even my mom was excited!

73940def-ffb2-22af-2674-91e6f1093ab8.jpg

Oooh this place will be the death of me:

GVP Detangler
GVP Conditioning Balm
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
HydraCap Processing Cap
China Glaze in For Audrey

In my defense, I'm running low on the GVP conditioners so I would've been making a trip to Sally's soon to restock anyway. And I've wanted to try For Audrey since the summer but it was always sold out in the stores.

I'll just keep telling myself I saved money instead of losing money. :drunk:

Ok, normally I don't follow bandwagons, but in the 11th hour I broke down and purchased some Argan oil based on some recent threads. I hope I like it.

So when is this stuff gonna come? I'm impatient. The shipping is free, so does that mean it's gonna take forever?

So when is this stuff gonna come? I'm impatient. The shipping is free, so does that mean it's gonna take forever?

I was just thinking that...I ordered bright and early yesterday, everything is supposedly in stock and ready to ship, but still nothing. They better not be playing with me. :whip:

P.S. I'm jealous of everyone who bought the ceramic hot rollers...I don't know how I forgot to get some.
Maybe at the next sale.

I was just thinking that...I ordered bright and early yesterday, everything is supposedly in stock and ready to ship, but still nothing. They better not be playing with me. :whip:

P.S. I'm jealous of everyone who bought the ceramic hot rollers...I don't know how I forgot to get some.
Maybe at the next sale.

do they send out email notifications when they ship or nothing?
all I got was an order confirmation....
I also ordered on midnight sunday/monday, so I figured it should have shipped on monday....

logged in to check my order status & it hasn't even shipped yet (i ordered monday evening). i would think that two full days after the order date, they would have at least shipped, since everything was in stock. i was on hold with customer service for 1/2 an hour until i got fed up and clicked the phone off.

poookie is not pleased.

WHAT! NOT FAIIIRR!!!!

LOL I think it's only because the distribution center is in Columbus Ohio and I'm in Cincinnati.

Heyyyy!!!!! lol
No I'm happy for you guys!
Are you enjoying your orders?

Oh yes mam! I opened that box up like it was Christmas morn :lachen:

I've got a head full of Silk Elements MegaCholesterol (mixed with coconut oil), with my snug-fitting Hydracap on top ;)

I :love: new stuff!

LOL I think it's only because the distribution center is in Columbus Ohio and I'm in Cincinnati.

I talked to customer service today and I think you may be right...
She said that everyone in the world ordered on Monday and they are really behind.
LOL probably mostly LHCF :giggle:
My order still hasn't shipped though so I'm extremely sad...

I ordered Saturday; received that order today. This is the 1st of three orders. I have received shipping notices on the next 2 orders.

I'm in North Florida.

Back