Sally's 20% Off + Free Shipping aaaaaand Free Sample Make Up Kit

Lord help me I was about to make another purchase lol was gonna buy some ORS creamy aloe because I just read a thread on hard water. But I've been washing my hair with this water for 21 years (well I didn't get much hair til I was about 4 so 17 years lol) and haven't had a problem with it sent. Thank you God for bringing me to my senses (my denying that overused email lol)

your welcome! what did ya get?

I got some Motions CPR (I steam with it and it is AWESOME with Nexxus emergencee they are the PURRRRRFECT combo)

And a Tint Brush for help with my BKT when putting it in. :) (I have about 4 in my house, but another is not going to hurt :look: :lachen: )

Lord help me I was about to make another purchase lol was gonna buy some ORS creamy aloe because I just read a thread on hard water. But I've been washing my hair with this water for 21 years (well I didn't get much hair til I was about 4 so 17 years lol) and haven't had a problem with it sent. Thank you God for bringing me to my senses (my denying that overused email lol)
They caught on to you too huh? lmao you are too funny!

I got some Motions CPR (I steam with it and it is AWESOME with Nexxus emergencee they are the PURRRRRFECT combo)

And a Tint Brush for help with my BKT when putting it in. :) (I have about 4 in my house, but another is not going to hurt :look: :lachen: )

@ the bolded :spank: lol

I ordered two more times because I kept remembering things I needed. Had to go back and get some ORS Replenishing Conditioner and then some Aphogee Shampoo. It's a wrap they know me now! I've been banned! I'm the bald headed stepchild! LOL!!!

I just tried all of the $5off codes and none of them worked :sad: I ordered earlier today and it all worked, but I wanted to add some hair dye and didn't want to pay full price.

Thank you, OP. Ordered two jars of the Olive Oil Ecostyler Gel. Can't use it for now since I'm weaved up for the winter, but this deal was too good to pass up. Drugstores around my way don't carry it, and the closest Sally's that carried it is in Brooklyn on Ralph Avenue. And when I called, they were out of stock, lol!!!

FYI, the Sally's in Queens knows ALL about the Ecostyler Olive Oil gel. They're trying to get that bad boy in stock.

Thhanx so much for the coupon codes! Neither of the $5 off codes worked for me this morning but I used the free shippin &20% off. My total was $8.53! Love lchf!

Ordered Aphogee 2 minute, One n Only Argan Restorative Mask, a satin bonnet and a brush for my daughter. Thanks for the codes.

Back