Sally's 20% Off + Free Shipping aaaaaand Free Sample Make Up Kit

You know what you are right. That's riiiiight! That is why I couldn't get the first $5 off to work cuz I tried to combine it!! Ummmm off to try the first $5 coded LOL!!!!! :lachen: How sad am I LOL!!

seee i havent been wanting to try anything lol i have my staple products and only one of them is sold at sallys (which i bought 2 of earlier)...the other purchases was just my pjism comin back lol

Get thee behind me satan!

ok im gonna try to get something under a dollar lol

seee i havent been wanting to try anything lol i have my staple products and only one of them is sold at sallys (which i bought 2 of earlier)...the other purchases was just my pjism comin back lol

Get thee behind me satan!

ok im gonna try to get something under a dollar lol

hahahah @ the blolded

Does anyone know when these coupon codes expire? I want to wait until November 1 or 2 to see if there are any sales on Silk Elements Megasilk Treatment

the code isn't working for me with the $5 off, the others work fine

I am not ordering though, I wanted $5 off and free shipping :(

shame on you @ppg0069 lol I got GVP redken anti-snap and gvp the detangler with some type of fruit lip balm and some bath spongy thingies lol

I plead the fifth :angel:

Does anyone know when these coupon codes expire? I want to wait until November 1 or 2 to see if there are any sales on Silk Elements Megasilk Treatment

im sure it will be expired by then I have seen this posted on several blogs and the way codes are expiring today

the code isn't working for me with the $5 off, the others work fine

I am not ordering though, I wanted $5 off and free shipping :(

@JJamiah The last valid one I found was on another forum...apparently sally's is catching on and canceling earlier codes....got the info from a slickdeals post below

"Ok, Is everybody ready NOW for ROUND 3 ?

Did some heavy searching and found yet ANOTHER $5 OFF $5 code that can be combined with the free shipping code.

"3RD NEW CODE" 555657 For $5.00 off a $5.00 order.
Cannot be combined with the other $5 off codes but CAN be combined with the free shipping code 555202.

Verified as working by me a few minutes ago. "

ETA: ya gotta use this combo to get it to work

I plead the fifth :angel:

im sure it will be expired by then I have seen this posted on several blogs and the way codes are expiring today

@JJamiah The last valid one I found was on another forum...apparently sally's is catching on and canceling earlier codes....got the info from a slickdeals post below

"Ok, Is everybody ready NOW for ROUND 3 ?

Did some heavy searching and found yet ANOTHER $5 OFF $5 code that can be combined with the free shipping code.

"3RD NEW CODE" 555657 For $5.00 off a $5.00 order.
Cannot be combined with the other $5 off codes but CAN be combined with the free shipping code 555202.

Verified as working by me a few minutes ago. "

ETA: ya gotta use this combo to get it to work

Thanks So much Going now :D

nah .99 cents LOL will try again :D

we will get you these discounts gosh darn it *shakes fist* lol

also it doesn't always work with the beauty club discount after multiple purchases (im guilty of this)... some ppl are getting over but using guest checkout...I took it as my sign to back away from my debit card :lachen:

we will get you these discounts gosh darn it *shakes fist* lol

also it doesn't always work with the beauty club discount after multiple purchases (im guilty of this)... some ppl are getting over but using guest checkout...I took it as my sign to back away from my debit card :lachen:

:bighug: Thanks so much ppg0069

Back