SallyBeauty.com sale Monday 20% off + free shipping

i spent $90 and might go back for more. (don't judge me lol) can you not use both codes? the one for the free mini iron and the one for the $20

Thanks. Been waiting on a good coupon, and free shipping is an added bonus. I might just get my curlformers with this.

ok what is everyone else getting? I'm nosey. :look:

I'm getting: Ion reconstructor (just used this for the first time last night) :love:
Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment
Hydracap processing cap
and......not sure what else.....

Here's my list:
2 Bottles of the Aphogee Balancing Moisterizer
2 Bottles of the Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructerizer
1 Tub of Silk Elements Shea Butter Relaxer
1 Box of Metal Clip (to be used with magnetic rollers)

Not as much damage as I feared.

Please...no more sales until the new year.

I'm getting: Ion reconstructor (just used this for the first time last night) :love:
Hydracap processing cap

ahhhh NOO!!
I wish I got this!!

I got:
snap on magnetic rollers
jumbo magnetic rollers
clips
jilbere shower comb (I lost mine)
Hairone olive oil conditioner (want to try it)
mane and tail detangler
denman d3 brush

^^^ooh! I'm gonna get a denman too, I need to see what all the fuss is about :yep:

After you try it can you please let me know how much you hate it? I need help staying away. :spinning:

On a side note - when the heck is Sally's going to place their December flier on their website? Sheesh...last month it was out a day early. (Spoken like a true addict)

~Dee

Today I got:
- a Jilbere Root Straightening Iron for my mom
- Shimmer Lights Original Conditioning Shampoo for my friend's mom (it brightens grey hair that turns bronze with relaxers)
- a denman for my sister (she's too cheap to buy it)
- Aphogee Intensive 2 Minute Reconstructor for myself

Not bad. :) But I bought a root straightener for myself Friday along with Caruso rollers and got the free mini mojo flat iron because my purchase was over $45. Today was my second go at Sally's :)

Today I got:
- a Jilbere Root Straightening Iron for my mom
- Shimmer Lights Original Conditioning Shampoo for my friend's mom (it brightens grey hair that turns bronze with relaxers)
- a denman for my sister (she's too cheap to buy it)
- Aphogee Intensive 2 Minute Reconstructor for myself

Not bad. :) But I bought a root straightener for myself Friday along with Caruso rollers and got the free mini mojo flat iron because my purchase was over $45. Today was my second go at Sally's :)

Esi - can you please let me know how you like the Caruso rollers :) We seem to have similar length and hair type and I have them on my wish list.

i got this

Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer $89.99 1 $89.99
- Warranty: No Warranty $0.00 0 $0.00
Color Trak Croc Clips $6.99 1 $6.99
Jilbere Vented Straightening/Cutting Comb $4.99 1 $4.99
Sally Silicone Hot Iron Mat $7.99 1 $7.99

i didnt know they had a root straightening iron! i asked for that in a SS though so hopefully i get that

Esi - can you please let me know how you like the Caruso rollers :) We seem to have similar length and hair type and I have them on my wish list.

Sure! I actually tried them out last night. I'm looking for the right balance in time that I leave the rollers on the steamer and what size rollers I should use. Yesterday I used the largest (jumbo) at the bottom of my hair and the size under (large) on the rest of my hair that has several layers. I like the curls that were created just not the way they looked on my head!:lachen: I think I'll try the smaller rollers on the top section of my head and see if I'll get a layered curly look. I definitely like how easy it is to use the rollers though. They are a great addition to my hair arsenal. HTH!

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like what I'm going through with my rollersets. Finding the right mix of product and roller size. I'm gonna have to get me a Caruso set now. It'll have to wait until their next sale as I have already place my order.

Thanks again.
~Dee

i got this

Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer $89.99 1 $89.99
- Warranty: No Warranty $0.00 0 $0.00
Color Trak Croc Clips $6.99 1 $6.99
Jilbere Vented Straightening/Cutting Comb $4.99 1 $4.99
Sally Silicone Hot Iron Mat $7.99 1 $7.99

i didnt know they had a root straightening iron! i asked for that in a SS though so hopefully i get that

Yup! I think it is the Jilbere knock-off of the R Sessions one. I used it Friday night to press my sister's 4a/b natural hair and she is considering buying it too because it gets the hair straight without too much heat or at least absolutey no scalp or ear burning because of the design of the comb. I also used it on my mom (she's relaxed) to clean up her edges and she told me I should get her one :) Hope you get one too!

Thanks for the code! I ordered 2 packs of Satin covered Foam Rollers, Jazzing Haircolor in Bluest Black, and Ecostyler Olive oil styling gel.

Tell us what you got. Please!!!
I have some Silk Elements conditioner in my cart and some Hair One.

ORS Lock and Twist Gel
Denman Brush
3 Jilbere Shower Combs
Jilbere Babyliss Ceramic Hot Rollers with extended warranty
2 Satin Covered Rollers

Last edited:
I ordered

Aphogee 2 step
Aphogee Shampoo
Aphogee Leave in
Motions Oil Silk Protein conditioner for my relaxers
Silk Elements Megasilk
Jilbere ceremic Porc. Hot rollers setter
Jilbere rollers
Jibere clips for rollers
Detangling comb
3 Self Warming Caps
2 styling combs
Large Satin Bonnet

I think that is all I got from Sallys, I also went to the Beauty supply store as well :P

Soooo I know have:

A Caruso Steamer set
Jeweled hair sticks
A chignon cuff

I didnt go crazy! just got some items I had looked at 4

sigh... next time im staying out threads with titles like these lol

So I ordered:
2 Liv Creme Hairdressing and Conditioner
1 Ultra Sheen Super Setting Lotion
1 Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Sheen Spray
1 The Original Turbie Twist
2 Metal Duckblill Clips
2 Salon Care All Purpose Metal Clips

Im replenishing my stock on clips because im starting to loose a few, since I pincurl daily.

Hydracap processing cap

omg barbie i used it today.. along with extreme moisturizing conditioner and moroccanoil mixed with it. .:lick:

You guys are making me want to place another order. :look:

You guys ordered some good stuff.

tiptoes out of thread :look:

omg barbie i used it today.. along with extreme moisturizing conditioner and moroccanoil mixed with it. .:lick:

Isn't it fabulous??? :drunk: I love the foamy consistency; it allows you to really cover all of your hair with just one packet. I think this is going to be my staple protein condish; my hair rinsed soft yet strong.

OK I ended up getting:

Ion reconstructor (big bottle)
Creme of Nature Extreme Moisture conditioner (anybody tried this? :look:)
Nutress Protein Packet (just to try)
Hydracap processing cap
Silk Elements Foam Styling Lotion
Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol
GVP Detangler
Sally's club card (costs $5 but saved me $5.70 so basically was better than free! :yep:)

Why yall didnt tell me that you could trade-in your old hair appliances and get $5 off a new one in the store?

A member just told me this today and I sure had some old stuff to turn in.

Can you double dip on the deals? Use the 20% coupon, plus 10% membership discount AND the $5 trade-in deal?

dang it! i bought curlformers online, & got the free shipping + 20% discount, but totally forgot about my extra 20% off club card coupon. boo!

Back