RELATIONSHIP spin: ask a question?..... answer a question?

Probably not...sad but true

Why do men act better when you keep them wondering if you really like them or not?

Because they feel insecure when we are not clinging to them and don't like to be left at our will's mercy.

Would you marry a man for his personality even if he was ugly?

Sent from my HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

Would you marry a man for his personality even if he was ugly?

Nope. The attraction has to be there. I have to be able to picture him naked without saying ewww :lachen:...Chemistry is a must.

Would you forgive a man if he cheated on you? (if yes, how many times would it take for you to walk away)

Nope. The attraction has to be there. I have to be able to picture him naked without saying ewww :lachen:...Chemistry is a must.

Would you forgive a man if he cheated on you? (if yes, how many times would it take for you to walk away)

Nope. I don't like to be disrespected. It's not nice. He must treat me at least as well as I treat him.

Do you think it's possible to love more than one man at once?

Nope. Not interested in girls like that.

Are you the type that responds well to a little meanness from your guy (or girl)?

No, absolutely not. But I have had partners who did....

If you are/turn 45 and "still" single would you:

Be with the one you can live with (who is here right now)
or
would you wait for the one you can't live without?

****... all your questions are getting close to home :-/
WAIT until i find the one I really want (nina i told my mom you remind me of terry mcmillan)

if you were 30 yrs old (with no kids) would you rather marry a man with 5 babies (2 baby mommas)..... or marry a man who couldn't have kids

I would marry a man who couldn't have kids. I'm sorry 5 kids and two baby mommas is too much for me to handle. We could always adopt if necessary.

If your husband told you he wanted to resign from his job and go back to school full-time how would you respond?

If your husband told you he wanted to resign from his job and go back to school full-time how would you respond?

I would, if the end result is advantageous for the family.

Do you have male friends that you know for sure want to get in your pants?

they arent close friends lol at least i dont think so....

If you were forced to adopt could you pick, raise, and love a child of a different race?

of course.
every child is a child of mine. everyone needs one thing in life and that is Love. Love knows no race.

Have you ever been obsessed with a man?

they arent close friends lol at least i dont think so....

If you were forced to adopt could you pick, raise, and love a child of a different race?

I have actually thought about htis and if I got a bit older and was still single and/or I could have kids in the end then I would adopt and it wouldn't really matter where the child was from. There are so many kids out these that need to be loved and need a family.

Question: I think some one asked this before but I didn't see an answer. When you are first getting to know some one how do you know that this person could be it/ you're in love?

I don't think these last ones were answered, so I'll just answer them both. :look:

of course.

Have you ever been obsessed with a man?

Yes unfortunately, sad to say I've been obsessed with a guy before. It's so embarrassing to admit. NEVER will I ever give my heart to man without observing him first. Now days, I don't allow myself to be so consumed with man. Especially if the man has not fully committed to me and me alone. I told myself, never again! :nono2: It's not worth it.

Question: I think some one asked this before but I didn't see an answer. When you are first getting to know some one how do you know that this person could be it/ you're in love?

I haven't dated a whole bunch of men, so I don't think I've ever been in love before (been very INFATUATED with a man, but never TRUE love I don't think). HOWEVER, I think that in the beginning you'll know it's "right" because you'll just feel COMFORTABLE with the man you're getting to know. You'll feel safe being yourself around him, things will just flow easily and naturally, and you'll feel happy when you're around him. There won't be any anxiety, stress, or bad vibes about the guy. You'll feel like you want to be a better person when you're with him.

Question: Would you rather date a man who's been married before? Or a man who has never been married before?

It really doesn't matter. I would like to know why things didn't work out. Also, if he has been married several times, that would raise a red flag.

Have you ever dated a married man? If so, did he leave his wife for you?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter although I assume he will.

Do you care whether or not your so/dh gets along with your family?

Yes. And I want to I get along with his.

When did you want to get married as a child/adolescent/teen (or did you even have an age; or did you even want to marry) ? Did it end up the way you planned?

^^ Im 20 and i never thought marriage as a child but i do wanna get married!

If your boyfriend/husband was fine with it, would you fullfill sexual needs somewhere else?

Yes. And I want to I get along with his.

When did you want to get married as a child/adolescent/teen (or did you even have an age; or did you even want to marry) ? Did it end up the way you planned?
I wanted to be married at 23/24. Both my parents married young, and I wanted to be a young parent.

I'm 23 now and I have no desire to get married! I'm in a nice relationship now, but I'm still not sure if he's the man I want to marry. I don't know. We'll see.

^^ Im 20 and i never thought marriage as a child but i do wanna get married!

If your boyfriend/husband was fine with it, would you fullfill sexual needs somewhere else?

No, I probably would just end the relationship if I wasn't getting my needs me.

When was your first kiss? Do you still talk to him (her)?

my first kiss was my first love and yes we are in contact.
as a matter of fact we still love each other.

if your husband/boyfriend/man/etc.... was to ever cheat on you would you be able to forgive, forget, and move on with him?

if your husband/boyfriend/man/etc.... was to ever cheat on you would you be able to forgive, forget, and move on with him?

Oooooo....wee....I don't know. :nono: My first gut reaction is NO way...I don't think so! :nono2:

BUT.... I mean, I guess in reality it would depend I guess. Was there an alcoholic substance involved? (this can lower inhibitions) Was the woman coming on to HIM?? (He should have resisted, but still....it's a little different if your husband was the one to pursue, whereas if the woman was the one pursuing HIM) Did it happen just once, or was it a multiple occurence that was pre-meditated and pre-planned? So there are definitely a lot of variables. If I really loved him and I saw that it was just a moment of weakness and he seemed deeply repentent and sorry, then MAYBE I could forgive him and take him back. But more than likely, I wouldn't be able to take the man back. I just feel like history has a habit of repeating itself. The trust would be broken. :ohwell:

Do you think that guys can usually tell or sense if a woman is interested/feeling them?

my first kiss was my first love and yes we are in contact.
as a matter of fact we still love each other.

It's possible that I could forgive, depends on the circumstances. But I wouldn't take that risk if I was him.

Do you ever do things to your hair that you wouldn't otherwise because your SO requests them or likes them?

Oooooo....wee....I don't know. :nono: My first gut reaction is NO way...I don't think so! :nono2:

BUT.... I mean, I guess in reality it would depend I guess. Was there an alcoholic substance involved? (this can lower inhibitions) Was the woman coming on to HIM?? (He should have resisted, but still....it's a little different if your husband was the one to pursue, whereas if the woman was the one pursuing HIM) Did it happen just once, or was it a multiple occurence that was pre-meditated and pre-planned? So there are definitely a lot of variables. If I really loved him and I saw that it was just a moment of weakness and he seemed deeply repentent and sorry, then MAYBE I could forgive him and take him back. But more than likely, I wouldn't be able to take the man back. I just feel like history has a habit of repeating itself. The trust would be broken. :ohwell:

Do you think that guys can usually tell or sense if a woman is interested/feeling them?

That depends on how obvious the woman makes it and how oblivious the guy is. Some women can hide it if we want. Some men think stuff is there when it's not. I'm not much help huh? :lol:

It's possible that I could forgive, depends on the circumstances. But I wouldn't take that risk if I was him.

Do you ever do things to your hair that you wouldn't otherwise because your SO requests them or likes them?

It depends. I'm not going to wear styles that will inhibit my retention. If I had a particular style when we met or first began seeing each other, and he requests something totally different (eg. straightening) I'm going to let him know that I'm not going to change. Sorry boo, you knew when you met me, and I have goals :nono:. But if it's something like wearing my twistout down rather than up, or doing a strawset every once in a while, I'll do it.

ETA: DUH!!! The question!

Does your man / crush / ex prefer straightened or naturally textured hair?

Last edited:
That depends on how obvious the woman makes it and how oblivious the guy is. Some women can hide it if we want. Some men think stuff is there when it's not. I'm not much help huh? :lol:

It depends. I'm not going to wear styles that will inhibit my retention. If I had a particular style when we met or first began seeing each other, and he requests something totally different (eg. straightening) I'm going to let him know that I'm not going to change. Sorry boo, you knew when you met me, and I have goals :nono:. But if it's something like wearing my twistout down rather than up, or doing a strawset every once in a while, I'll do it.

ETA: DUH!!! The question!

Does your man / crush / ex prefer straightened or naturally textured hair?

He likes both equally as long as it's not fake hair and it looks healthy.

If your man said he wanted to become a professional golfer and it had been a lifelong dream of his, would you support him?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Long Hair Care Forum App

He likes both equally as long as it's not fake hair and it looks healthy.

If your man said he wanted to become a professional golfer and it had been a lifelong dream of his, would you support him?

I'm 30 years old, I'm not dealing with a man who isn't already established or at least already working on obtaining life-long goals, so no. I'd probably laugh at him & say, "boy, stop playing." :lachen:

Would you rather be single for the rest of your life, or in a lukewarm marriage?

Last edited:
In a lukewarm marriage.....I'd need the easy access to sex

OK if you've been dating multiple men (like 5) and you've fallen for 2 of them and they both want you to cut off the other men you've been dating....what would you do?:look:

In a lukewarm marriage.....I'd need the easy access to sex

OK if you've been dating multiple men (like 5) and you've fallen for 2 of them and they both want you to cut off the other men you've been dating....what would you do?:look:

So Im assumong that the guys know I get around, I'm a rolling stone, or well you get what I'm saying.
If I was dating that many men at one time I have to assume I don't like any of them enough for quit them or keep it going LT. I'd probably put off breaking up a relationship and see who wanted to stay around bad enough:lachen:. I'm wrong, I know.

What was your best kiss/romantic moment? Keep it PG-13 up in here.

So Im assumong that the guys know I get around, I'm a rolling stone, or well you get what I'm saying.
If I was dating that many men at one time I have to assume I don't like any of them enough for quit them or keep it going LT. I'd probably put off breaking up a relationship and see who wanted to stay around bad enough:lachen:. I'm wrong, I know.

What was your best kiss/romantic moment? Keep it PG-13 up in here.

I like this question. It was with a guy I'd been friends with 5+ years. We hadnt seen each other in almost a year. We went out for sushi and drinks. We got back to his place and well...he approached me, said "I want a kiss", grabbed the back of my neck, pulled my hair a lil, and IT WENT DOWN! I may have to call him today...:lachen::grin::lick:

If you have an SO, how did you guys meet?

Back