RELATIONSHIP spin: ask a question?..... answer a question?

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

RELATIONSHIP EDITION

ask a question, the next response must answer that question
and ALSO POSE a NEW QUESTION
yep.gif

***only RULE**
NO ONE may OMIT the previous question, or answer/refer to any other questions

other than the very last question asked

...any question may be REPEATED by anyone
drunk.gif

ONLY LOVE, DATING, or RELATIONSHIP TOPICS

Last edited:
I don't believe so. Your first experience with love is obviously going to be groundbreaking since you're not used to it. They are usually relationships with a lot of passion though...

I think it's possible...depends on what the person's intentions are for going to the club.
I don't think that everyone in the club is a whore or a horndog...some people are going just for fun...and two people could me there.

Is height really that important for a potential mate? - Does he have to be taller?

^^^^No, I have dated short men but I want tall male children.

Do you think the saying "one finds love when they are not looking," true or false?

^^^ Depends on a lot of factors. Some people are too thirsty when they "look" and therefore it's best for them not to. Some people aren't and end up finding someone when they set out on a mission to do so.

What's your idea of the perfect date?

^^^ Going anywhere we can talk and get to know each other and enjoy each others company. So dinner followed by a walk around town or going to an event that we're interested in like a book reading by an author we both like or a basketball game.

Do you prefer to be friends with a guy before dating him?

Do you prefer to be friends with a guy before dating him?

Being friends first is cool, but that kind of takes away from the getting to know each other period in the beginning of the relationship. Plus being friends kind of makes the relationship hard at first, because you don't know how to set out of the friendship zone.

Can a relationship last if you have sex on the first night/date?

It can last but I think that is the exception and not the rule....

If a man can't colour, how much hope is there for the relationship? (assuming you have discussed it and he has tried to improve)

^^^I always say that coloring should be as important to you as it is to him. That is an aside from the question. I think if its terrible and you aren't terribly attacked (pretty elary in) then it would probably make you leave a little quicker.

Question: does any one else find that first few "getting to know you" weeks akward? Sorry I just don't know how to handle this period of the relationship at all!

^^^ I do...you kinda don't know what to do and/or say. I've learned that you should be yourself and allow the person to be themselves also..that way you can decipher if you all are a match.

Would you date a man with a foot fetish?? LOL

if he wasn't totally weird about it! i mean... if he just sucked a toe or two then uhhhhhhhh, yeah! lol

DO YOU FEEL ITS A MAN'S JOB??? or would you ever ask a man you loved to marry you?

i am old school and feel a man should ask a woman for her hand in marriage. after he goes to her family first.
i would never ask a man to marry me.

Have you ever cheated when in a relationship?

i am old school and feel a man should ask a woman for her hand in marriage. after he goes to her family first.
i would never ask a man to marry me.

Have you ever cheated when in a relationship?

Yes. Nothing I am proud of. I was with one man and in love with another. Its not something you plan to do. I ended the relationship shortly after and decided to remain single.

If you had to choose between great "coloring" or very attractive husband which would you choose?

Last edited:
Yes. Nothing I am proud of. I was with one man and in love with another. Its not something you plan to do. I ended the relationship shortly after and decided to remain single.

If you had to choose between great "coloring" or very attractive husband which would you choose.

Very attractive husband. I can arrive on my own very easily so coloring has never been at the top of my list.

Would you ever date a friend's/family member's ex?

No, I could not date a friend or family member's ex. I would feel awkward knowing details about this person that my friend/fam member shared. If those details were negative I would be even be repulsed by the idea.

How would you like to be proposed to? (setting, time...)

Would you ever date a friend's/family member's ex?

I've dated a man my sister was obsessed with. In fact she 'claimed' him when she wasn't even dating him lol. When he asked me out, I did ask her if it would be ok. The chick lives me, I didn't want to be poisoned. She said it was ok and she was over him. But behind my back she would ask him why he was with me and not her :look: .... I don't even want to imagine what woulda happened if I dated an ex lol.... I think I'll stay away from that!

Do you believe in love/How do you know when you're in love? (and please no answer like.. you just know lol)

Last edited:
No I would since Im not close enough to folks to start dating like that unless we didnt know there was such a close connection.

Would you ever cheat on your spouse if your needs werent meant.

for a second or third marriage... the first one will be for love :yep:

Would you stay in a relationship you have labeled mediocre or would you let it for go unknown possibilities?

for a second or third marriage... the first one will be for love :yep:

Would you stay in a relationship you have labeled mediocre or would you let it for go unknown possibilities?

Leave. If I am going to be with someone it has to be great, nothing less. Because it will end eventually anyway because I get bored easily and I need a strong man to handle me.

Would you ever let yourself be apart of an arranged marriage?

^^Never....

The people my folks would pick...Lord help me!! My mom / dad can't pick out a shirt I like. LOL

Would you marry a man that could not have children?

ooooohhhhh, i guess if i loved him like nothing else in this world.... then YES nothing would stop me (ouch)

if you're absolutely, positively in love then found out he tried men ----> would you marry a man who admits he experimented with another man ONCE.... but is sure he is not gay:-/

^^^He!! no....That's not a "taste" you can next easily. I rather marry a reformed hoe.

Have you ever thought about "trying" a woman yourself? If you did, would you want it held against you?

Back