Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I'm convinced miss Jessie's curly pudding is the perfect styler for my wash and go. I've never used it, and I always hate how my wash and go's turn out, but I just know it would be fabulous. I'll purchase some next year and try it out.

Get it now. It's bogo at target. Bogo and free shipping on their website.

They this sale every holiday and it by far the best prices of the year.

Does Ulta take returns on products if you don't like it? What about Target? I've been using the same products for literally years so idk return policies :lol:

I am so irritated that my FHI blow dryer and flat iron still have not been delivered to me. I am so anxious to do my hair, it need to get done.

Unsure about Curl Rehab, left my have soft but it lacks umph for $20 (even though I got it on sale). Gonna use it again next week, if it's" meh" again I'll find someone to give it to. I do love Repair Me & Curls in a bottle though

Hubby asked me to wear my hair down tomorrow. I said my ends are kinda fragile, so let's wait until Christmas. He asked me how's my moisture/protein balance. I don't know whether to kiss him or smack him in the head. :lol:
But he does have a point, though... Grrrrr!

Hubby asked me to wear my hair down tomorrow. I said my ends are kinda fragile, so let's wait until Christmas. He asked me how's my moisture/protein balance. I don't know whether to kiss him or smack him in the head. :lol: But he does have a point, though... Grrrrr!

Lol. He's been paying attention girl so at least that's good. My husband on the other hand wouldn't even know what that means but he's aware I'm on a hair forum though.

Hubby asked me to wear my hair down tomorrow. I said my ends are kinda fragile, so let's wait until Christmas. He asked me how's my moisture/protein balance. I don't know whether to kiss him or smack him in the head. :lol:
But he does have a point, though... Grrrrr!

Soooo cute

I don't want to try nothing else! I'm looking into tools and accessories now. I'm so sick of products. I will be getting that creme of nature shampoo though.

I never try hair products really. I used to when I first started on here (reggie is still the same, just tried a couple new products when I joined the site) Im about to try more expensive products; thats why I want to be sure of who takes returns before I go buying stuff. :look:

That overnight Dc did my hair so good, flatiron job looks great. And my hair looks like it's growing, even with me using heat after every wash lately.

Im itching to mix up a batch of henna, but I know im gonna need some serious conditioning to get my hair soft afterwards. Im all out of moisturizing dc's. Gonna have to wait for SD to get here. Ugh

I finally can tell if my hair is holdg moisture! I noticed how the strands feel somewhat swollen, thicker, heavier than when my hair is dry. When i feel the scalp/roots and when i hold it all up to bun it i can actually feel a difference now!

So excitg

Yep, that's exactly what it is.

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

Bibliophile thanks. I'm usually into just oils but now I'm into thicker sealants because I use sweet Jamilla which is butters and oils mixed and I loved how shiny and my hair was and it was a bit softer and because it's getting colder I think it will help even more than oil

I hate the fact that when your hair is straight but bumped under, it looks way shorter but I don't like pin straight hair on me. I was so happy after relaxing and taking pics and not going to lie when girl said my hair doesn't look as long as in the pics it kind of hurt my feelings. Then my hair started to look shorter to me and I started to feel ungrateful

I think I'm going to try and do protein every week along with a moisturizing deep conditioner. Because my hair is breaking way less. I used my mills creek biotin in the shower for 5 minutes and combed through and then did a strictly moisturizing deep conditioner and I lost very little hair. I hope this is a lot for my weekly wash

Well I just looked at the Shea moisture noni rinse out conditioner and it has keratin high on the list, so I will be using that to prepoo with weekly so it will be getting high doses of protein weekly with a moisture only deep conditioner

So I was watching a tutorial on these rollers and the manufacturer said long is considered 12 inches. So I got to measuring. The front is 14 and the back is 13. It's funny because I thought the back was longer. But anyway, my hair is 12+ . It Still Feels Short. I measured it in 4 twists so not really accurate

Last edited:
I think with me boasting about the Cantu curl activator cream I have messed up because I went to walmart and it is gone. They never use to run out of that stuff. I had liked the as I am leave in but that costs more(10) and I can get the Cantu for I believe 6 dollars and I love the slip and moisture. Oh well, I'm glad I'm helping others. They had every product of cantu except for that ,so I know my word has gotten out

I seriously barely lost any hair. Like probably three hair . I usually have a little to scoop out of the strainer but I don't see it. I am so happy. I just decided to wash with creme of nature argan oil shampoo weekly and follow up with the rinse out conditioner before detangling. We will see. I don't know if it's because I have a fresh relaxer or I have found the best regimen for my hair. I won't be able to tell until my new growth appears

I think I'm going to try and do protein every week along with a moisturizing deep conditioner. Because my hair is breaking way less. I used my mills creek biotin in the shower for 5 minutes and combed through and then did a strictly moisturizing deep conditioner and I lost very little hair. I hope this is a lot for my weekly wash

Be careful with using the Millcreek conditioner too often. I use the millcreek but the jojoba one. I leave it on for only a minute or two. I use it once a month. To me, b/c of it's potency it's alittle strong and it would always make my hair have too much protein after using it too often. I used to use it once a week also, but after about 3wks of doing that it started to overly protein my hair no matter how much I DC.

Back