Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Ummmmm, so can we see a pic of Monroe?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Sure!!

This is the pic from the website, and I can post a pic of her on my head later tonight when I get home! (if I don't forget)
She looks best when she is about a week old and very messy. I usually get the 1B.

pic from website:

I used to wear Jamaican girl which was a very natural looking wavy/curly look as well. But Monroe is my baby.

Sure!!

This is the pic from the website, and I can post a pic of her on my head later tonight when I get home! (if I don't forget)
She looks best when she is about a week old and very messy. I usually get the 1B.

pic from website:

I used to wear Jamaican girl which was a very natural looking wavy/curly look as well. But Monroe is my baby.

Both are cute. PSing is so much easier when you find your staple halfwig :yep:

I realized that in real life when someone asks what I do to my hair, I give entirely too much info :blush: It's just my nature to go off about something I'm passionate about lol. Guess I should start with the basics and go from there

She started her journey after me with shorter hair. Now her hair is way longer than mine :wallbash: *reminds myself it's not good to compare my progress to others*

Anyway, I like when ppl with long hair are helpful and share info with others. Makes them even more admirable IMO

Phucking around with the flat iron yesterday and did one piece in the back. That sucka won't curl back up! :lol: I haven't washed my hair yet, but it better snap back. I sprayed water on it and it reverted more towards the roots. But the ends? Stick straight. Thank goodness I only did 1 section.

yesterday I caught myself thinking "If I stopped relaxing my hair when I started my hair journey, my hair would be full APL natural"

Hmm.

I'm so happy that S-curl weather is back. Its weird, even though I live in the tropics I find that my S-curl doesn't work as well in the north american winter months. Obviously, it doesn't get as dry here or no way near cold, but it is definitely less humid and my hair notices :yep:

I wish I could take some hair pics, my camera charger has been missing for like 2 months now. Where the heck is it?!!!! :confused:

My hair is just to thin to rock the blow out look. I did a bantu knot out on my blow dried hair and it looked a scraggaly ashy HAM! I think i might try natural rollersetting again but this time use gel. My hair seems to want to just puff and act like a goat butt

The thinness of my hair is what keeps me from doing a lot of styles. I'm hoping that over time it will thicken up more. I only started doing no heat/protective styling about 8 months ago. So the ends may be thinner from my weekly flat iron days. Its funny tho, bc its not that hard to make my hair look full when its straightened. But natural styles look anorexic.

Just saw B. Scott new video. He is so beautiful. Imma need him to up those hair and makeup tips for the frumpy girls like me :cry:

Thinking of going back to my Celie braids or twists under wigs for the summer months.

This is what I plan on doing. Plaits under my half wig. All summer. Two styles -Kinky straight with a head band. Or straight and blended with a half pin up. Yep, its going to be boring, but I will do the straight style about once a month so that kind of adds some excitement to the monotony.

I'ma also experiment with a twist out and twists with my natural hair.

Banana clip. Imma try a banana clip bun. I also need to get some goody flex barrettes so I can do that cute 40's style kimmaytube did.

I took out my sew-in 3 days ago and still haven't done anything to my hair. I'm thinking that I'm going to go ahead and relax. When I finally do go natural...I'll just do the BC. I'm not ready to lose my length just yet.

...up here at work looking like a ragamuffin :nono:

I love when I wash my hair in the shower and I can feel my hair flowing down my back. I can't wait until I can feel it down my back with a rollerset. Rollersets make it shrink to SL. :sad:

Some jerkface that is related to me that I've been trying to help with their hair had the nerve to ask me "What's up with your hair?" Knowing that hers has constantly been cut and that she's now in tight microbraids when her hair is barely there and I told her (again) not to do it, she's talkin' 'bout me??? Nah.

I hadn't washed it in a week or so. I did a flat twist in the front and smoothed the rest into a pony-puff. We've both went through a nightmare where we had to cut most of our hair during high school years ago. She's gone through much more hair damage since then. She finally got fed up and has been asking me stuff. I tried to tell her, but NOOOO!

It happened weeks ago, but I'm still irritated by it.

I wanna try some new products..definitely a new protein conditioner.
Im going short for the summer..a cute half wig or full cap bob..
Relaxed last sunday, full MBL will be reached by August, this I am sure of.

Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back