Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

WASHED MY HAIR! FEELS SO LIGHT AND FREE! <3 :D Too bad I'm going swimming tomorrow and Monday, almost feels like a waste.

Go for it, love mine.

Co-sign! Definitely get one!! I think I have ADD (no offense to anyone who really has it) or something because I don't find it relaxing at all....if I'm not doing something to occupy myself 2 minutes is too long!

Im putting the Hawaiian Silky away. It can't hold a candle to my Taliah Waajid protective mist bodifier. And TWPMB doesn't have mineral oil. I purchased the Cantu SB Leave In and SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie...not sure which one to try on my twists first...hmmmm....decisions, decisions. :)

Sent from my DROIDX

No swimming tomorrow but still have plans so that means my hair survives the "smell" after getting your scalp wet for another day. Unless it rains... :look:

I think my hair prefers to be wet bunned. It isn't as rebellious when I wet bun it.

I'm thinking that I like the Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque more as a leave in than a DC

- This halfwig better last at least a month...not getting another one any time soon
- I`ll get a touch up when my bangs reach my chin..right now they`re at the bottom of my lips
- I wanna try tresemme naturals condish
- Expensive products are not necessary to have long healthy hair

HO YEAH!!!! Rusk conditioners are doing it right on my hair.
Gonna pick up that one I put down today sometime before the weekend is over.

I am going to be a bunning fool for the next 30 days while I complete this workout regimen. I'm excited to start the routine but not excited to only be rocking a bun.

I like the attention I get when my hair is out. #dontjudgeme

I may have to push my TU back oh well its all good for a bangin body.

Im putting the Hawaiian Silky away. It can't hold a candle to my Taliah Waajid protective mist bodifier. And TWPMB doesn't have mineral oil. I purchased the Cantu SB Leave In and SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie...not sure which one to try on my twists first...hmmmm....decisions, decisions. :)

Sent from my DROIDX

I purchased that after reading a thread hyping it up. I took it back the next day. TWPMB till the end of time for me as well.

Why have I thought I was above aphogee two step?! I didn't even realize my hair needed it, I thought it was perpetually dry. Well I did a two step protein treatment and now my hair feels like im having a contest with myself on who can have the softest hair and i'm winning! My hair is no longer shedding like a cat with alopecia, no more tangling, and my curls are bouncy!

i like that Silk Elements deep conditioner (green) it is very moisturizing and i was able to detangle my hair with it. i like that Hair One too. i think i am going to have to rock a wig today because i have conditioner in my hair and won't have time to rinse or style my hair. i need to get off of this computer and get my family dressed.

- This halfwig better last at least a month...not getting another one any time soon
- I`ll get a touch up when my bangs reach my chin..right now they`re at the bottom of my lips
- I wanna try tresemme naturals condish
- Expensive products are not necessary to have long healthy hair

This is really nice, I do not normally like tresseme but this makes my hair feel really good :yep:

Softest twist out ever!!!!!! I used SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie and sealed w/wheat germ oil. Misted TW Protective Mist Bodifier over the finished twists. O' ma goodness! Soft and defined. I'm luvin it!

Sent from my DROIDX

washed hair. put the grease back on top of freshly conditioned hair. Rinsed the condish all the way out this time, but put a moisturizer in, the the grease on top. Bunned. Hopefully it still feels moisturized and soft at the end of the day. Guess I'll know for sure later.

Back