Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I went to the HoneyFig store today. didn't buy anything just looked around and smelled stuff.

Also found a place that sells Kenra MC :yay:

I went to the HoneyFig store today. didn't buy anything just looked around and smelled stuff.

Is HoneyFig the type of place that follows you around and gets fickle about you looking around not buying anything?

Is HoneyFig the type of place that follows you around and gets fickle about you looking around not buying anything?

Well 2 of the employees were busy with a customer and the other one was shelving products. One of them told me twice if I need anything or have questions, just ask. She was really friendly. I was only in there for about 5 mins.

Hmmm, did tnc last night using SM Curl & Style Milk-on damp hair from root to ends. I put Hawaiian silky on my roots on half my head-looking to see if the roots would be even softer in the am. My tnc was great, the roots feel the same on both sides. Maybe wont add HS b/c it didn't add any more moisture AND it has mineral oil as the 4/5th ingredient.

Sent from my DROIDX

that Shea Moisture Deep Conditioning Masque is the Devil! i tried it again and it made my hair tangle up so bad. it took hours to untangle my hair. i will never use that stuff again. maybe on my feet or use it as a hand cream at night. Hello Hydration saved my hair. it was the only thing that would help get the tangles out. i hope i didn't cause any major setbacks with my hair. i will just stick to the tried and true products and methods.

i'm too lazy to wash and treat my hair today. I;m also feeling like cutting my hair completely blunt even though I'm approaching WL.

18 more days until I'm due for a relaxer but I feel like just getting my touch up done and over with right now.

Darn shame this twist out is going right back into a wet bun tomorrow but mama needs a job and MS white folk just ain't ready for the naps yet.

I'm seriously loving ORS edge control. it's like elasta QP glaze without the greaseball factor...hmm im gonna do a review on it

I've been wanting to go but after work I'm just so through I rush home and can't be bothered to detour

Charzboss had convinced me I need Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic but it pricy to get here, although it's 18oz which beats Qhemet AOHC for what I paid

Aireen do it.............then post pics :grin:

Meh, I'll wait it out until around my birthday, I know I'll feel bad and stress out about the fact that I didn't wait 4 months between stretches. It'll probably bug me for a few weeks if I do it now. I'll post pictures everywhere though, in challenges, here, and the "blog". :grin:

random thought! tried to make my own natural hair products, totally failed! spent a fortune! will just stick to buying online with people that have perfected making them already.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I might just have to leave the Summer No Heat 2011 Challenge. My mom flat ironed my hair last Saturday. It's still straight and I like it. I mean, I really like it. So, I might flat iron my hair twice a month until it gets too hot.

What to do? Will I have heat damage, if I flat iron twice a month?

thinking.gif
I think I'm gonna go with a U-shaped hemline.

Me being sick has def had me neglecting my hair....its been under a doorag for about a week smh...can't wait to condition it.

I just realized I went to three BSS's earlier today and only got one product (which was a sample size). Yay for fighting temptation. I finally saw the CON argan oil line up close and personal...they have the shampoo, DC, a leave-in, a moisturizer, oil sheen and 2 glossing polishers. I loved CON shampoo and I stan for argan oil...this looks promising.

Last edited:
The hair in the front of my head is missing. The hair that finally grew back after 8 years of no growth following chemical damage is gone.

Gone.

Gone.

Gone.

I told that muthasucka the braid was too tight. That's why I left it out all those times before, fuzzy hair and all. I don't always whine... I sometimes complain... when the braid is too daggone tight! That should've been taken out and rdone. Officially giving the sew-ins a break.

There. It's out.

It's over.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Back