Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

@divachyk :nono: bolded is what I was thinking about LFs. Halfwigs are cheaper and IMO look more realistic...guess it just depends how you style it...but I looked up Serena and it's pretty and similar to the halfwig I want
Serena looked suspect on the shelf but I do like her on. I could never get the HW hair line to blend. I wore headbands but nada worked.

right? Every time I get my hair like that, I start doing all kinds of things and throw it off again. I say whatever your doing keep it up and keep it simple.
I know right. I will keep on the same path.

AlliCat a blog of what? Me? Lol, no one wants to hear about my 2 minutes of fame. I have a LHCF blog but that's it. I see you're blogging it and have great articles.

Still hanging on to this weave. As soon as I get a friday or Saturday off, it will be coming out so I can get a touch up.

I hope to be weave free for the rest of the year, but my boo gets back in November, and I'm trying to be flyyyyy *insert hair flip*

Plus I want to be BSB by December...I need to weave this mess back up..

At the latest, I will get a touch up on the 10th of June.

So in September I will get another one, and then another one for Christmas :yay:

Right in time for the holidays!!!

Curlybeauty how was vegas? you barely post anymore

Vegas was definitely an experience :look:
But I had fun :grin:

And after my 1 week forced vacation :look: I learned to live without getting on here everyday.

And since i'm in this weave, I don't really have **** to talk about *shrugs*

PLUS

When I did get back from vacation, I felt out of place in this thread. When I left, I was the ring leader...and when I came back I was a mere bobo the clown :ohwell:

Glad to know I was missed :grin:

@AlliCat - my RTs are just useless thoughts :drunk:, not much else. I might consider blogging it in the future. What site did you use to establish yours?

O-M-G, I am on 3 of my wng. :yep: I swear it looks like day one hair. I read a post in another thread with someone talking about a girl she used to know with curly hair always putting grease in it and how fab her hair looked. So I said what the heck and gave it a go. I washed, conditioned and detangled my hair. Rinsed the conditioner only half out and then lathered up the grease (separated hair into four section so I couuld really get in there).

My hair looked so good and felt so soft. :yep: I swear it always seems so difficult for me to get both when doing a wng for some reason. I was initially worried about my hair not being moistured in the following days, but it is still soft and I have been maintaining my 'do by doing my pineapple and scarf at night. I refresh in the morning with a little water (like a light misting all over) and a touch of hair milk (which I don't even know if I really had to do) and I'm out the door.

I'll have to wash and do it again to know for sure this is a keeper for in my wng regimen. It seems like I'll get stellar results once and then when I try to duplicate it, it's a no go.:ohwell:

so, thank you poster, wherever you are. :grin:

Oh and it was hella greasy on day one. I kept having to wipe my glasses because my hair kept falling and messing them up. But day 2 and day 3, it is a little oily, but I don't have the So Glo going on anymore. :lol:

I'm on the fence about my hair...sew-in, rock a bun with a flower or quick weave wig basically in the same style I planned to get in a sew in. All I want to do is attend this wedding and not look like a darn fool.

I keep starting to type a post and ten words in I think, What are you doing? Keep your mouth shut and sit down somewhere. You know you don't have the patience for endless conversations. :ohwell:

divachyk

Since I've been transitioning.. I have been obsessing constantly...

Transitioning is feeling kinda challenging..

I see all these ladies transitioning for long periods but I know I am not going to last longer than 10 months.

@Itgirl
I obsess in spurts. When things are well, I don't obsess over it, when things are not so well, then I'm obsessing.

I felt silly when I first took pictures of my hair back in December but that has proved to be helpful. I feel like my hair isn't growing sometimes and glancing at the photos prove me wrong each time.

13 months since my last one :lol:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Long Hair Care Forum App
Me too! How has it been for you? I feel like I finally the hang of this now. Finally over the learning curve! :lol:

Me too! How has it been for you? I feel like I finally the hang of this now. Finally over the learning curve! :lol:

It's been interesting to say the least lol. I haven't learned how to do any styles but a few outs and wash n go and even those are a little...special :lachen:

I'm sitting in class thinking of a protein treatment for my hair. I'm terrified to try Aphogee two step so I'm thinking about trying Motions CPR.

Sent from my DROID2 using DROID2

I'm sitting in class thinking of a protein treatment for my hair. I'm terrified to try Aphogee two step so I'm thinking about trying Motions CPR.

Sent from my DROID2 using DROID2
SuchaLady - have you tried Aphogee 2 minute Reconstructor. Some have said that it is not as harsh as the Aphogee two step.

Got a new halfwig for work. I couldn't find sabina so I got a long straight synthetic one. De-wigged it by adding layers and fluffing with baby powder

Back