Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I think I'm just selectively oblivious. I choose not to believe that members would go to such an extent. :lachen:

:lachen::lachen: girl have you seen some of the threads around hear.... they are just hilarious, sometimes I'm just like C'mon Son:ohwell: "no she didn't just say that" or "are they really arguing over that" or "there are some major e-gangstas around here". After LHCF I believe ANYthing is possible.

:lachen::lachen: girl have you seen some of the threads around hear.... they are just hilarious, sometimes I'm just like C'mon Son:ohwell: "no she didn't just say that" or "are they really arguing over that" or "there are some major e-gangstas around here". After LHCF I believe ANYthing is possible.

Yeah some of them are just too... too much. There was one before that had some silly argument and I tried my best to read it. I even went back and posted that the ladies were just too much. Anyway, never ended up reading the thread, it got locked, and drowned. I don't even remember what it was about.

The HairCrush threads are just... :yawn: I'm don't think I'm going to bother to read about members fighting about how much nap she has or lack thereof. :rolleyes:

The ones that really have me :lachen: :lachen: :rofl: are the ones that are seemingly innocent but turn horribly wrong because someone got a little sand in an old boo-boo and start picking a fight. :look:

Aireen that seems like good motivation too! I wish I had family to track growth with. More times it's like "wait my hair is already long in real life...I just be hairexic....so..why am I aiming for toe length again" :lachen:

Yeah some of them are just too... too much. There was one before that had some silly argument and I tried my best to read it. I even went back and posted that the ladies were just too much. Anyway, never ended up reading the thread, it got locked, and drowned. I don't even remember what it was about.

The HairCrush threads are just... :yawn: I'm don't think I'm going to bother to read about members fighting about how much nap she has or lack thereof. :rolleyes:

The ones that really have me :lachen: :lachen: :rofl: are the ones that are seemingly innocent but turn horribly wrong because someone got a little sand in an old boo-boo and start picking a fight. :look:

Yea those are hilarious... That's why I've been lurking on and off because it becomes almost predictable how certain threads will go (depending on who comments or what is said)

Everyone's celebrating Victoria day right now. I'm not gonna lie, knowing this area I'm hoping these sounds are really fireworks :look:

Aireen that seems like good motivation too! I wish I had family to track growth with. More times it's like "wait my hair is already long in real life...I just be hairexic....so..why am I aiming for toe length again" :lachen:

My mum and dad are divorced so I know when I visit him he'll probably be showing off about my hair and regimen, I'll tell you about the embarrassment when it happens. :lol:

Everyone's celebrating Victoria day right now. I'm not gonna lie, knowing this area I'm hoping these sounds are really fireworks :look:

I was supposed to go to Wonderland but I became too lazy. Rather spend my days and money at home, too much going out lately and too much junk food. Speaking of, I'm going out tomorrow. I better pick up that castor oil like DrC mentioned.

My mum and dad are divorced so I know when I visit him he'll probably be showing off about my hair and regimen, I'll tell you about the embarrassment when it happens. :lol:

Lol don't lie...you're excited :giggle:

I was supposed to go to Wonderland but I became too lazy. Rather spend my days and money at home, too much going out lately and too much junk food. Speaking of, I'm going out tomorrow. I better pick up that castor oil like @DrC mentioned.

Why don't you kill 2 birds with one stone...and use it on your scalp too

Lol don't lie...you're excited :giggle:

Why don't you kill 2 birds with one stone...and use it on your scalp too

LOL hell yeah I'm excited. :lachen: I just hope he doesn't touch my hair. I'm getting to the point where I don't feel comfortable when people do.

Yep, I need my edges to grow out. :grin: SLOWPOKE kind of progress. :rolleyes:

Yea those are hilarious... That's why I've been lurking on and off because it becomes almost predictable how certain threads will go (depending on who comments or what is said)

13StepsAhead, I just do mah EllePixie "lurking in, lurking out" type of post but with something snarkly like, "You ladies are asking for it." "Y'all make it too easy..." Or whatever.

Ugh when I have my hair out I wanna put it away so it'll just do it's thing and grow without me checking every 5 minutes and the minute I put in a longer term PS I want it out within the week... Make up your mind kid!

Happy Victoria day to anyone who cares!

Ugh when I have my hair out I wanna put it away so it'll just do it's thing and grow without me checking every 5 minutes and the minute I put in a longer term PS I want it out within the week... Make up your mind kid!

You're probably over-excited that's what happens to me when I'm making progress.

Happy Victoria Day! :grin:

I'm really hoping this isn't the case with me :sad: In the past when I've gotten cornrows I forget about my hair and focus on other areas of my life. Then I start paying attention to my hair when I realize it's beginning to lock :blush::lachen:

What PS are you wearing now NaturalLibra?

Only have 2 moisturizers right now. I feel so free lol. Still trying to figure out what to do with my Redken Heat Glide and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. CHI Silk Infusion has taken over the serum/heat protectant category...

Only have 2 moisturizers right now. I feel so free lol. Still trying to figure out what to do with my Redken Heat Glide and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. CHI Silk Infusion has taken over the serum/heat protectant category...

You can mix a little of one of them with your CHI each time or give them away if you're coming to the meet up I know someone would really love to have the PM SSS.

The ladies here with short but super thick hair make me think their hair is TBL, even if I'm staring at APL or SL hair, it'll still seem like their hair is WL+.

I'm getting a Dominican blow-out this week and, even though I go to a good salon, I'm scared to death of all that heat. Back in the day, I never even thought about it, but since the board, it's definitely become a 'thing'. I need LHCF-rehab. :nono:

Are Dominican blow outs super damaging? I've always wanted one...my mom told me her hair was so swingy...she has a relaxer though.

I think I'm done experimenting with whether or not I want bangs. I rather have a side part with longer hair.

Back