Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

@PPGbubbles I never used that but I liked the Herbashine a lot. Does the frosting kit use bleach? When I used Loreal Chunking, my hair turned into old rubberbands. I was relaxed but still, I was like good lord - I had always been able to do whatever to my hair (like color it then go to swim team practice the same day - yes I was a mess), but that mess to' it UP!

EllePixie I just check no bleach just peroxide and ammonia. Still bad stuff but Im feeling wreckless lol

Here guh, lemme throw you a freebie. lol

I do think it's funny that is seems the more thanks you have the more people "listen" to you.

Then you have those people that FIGHT for more thanks apparently... :look: There was a question in OT about thanks and if you think people compete for it and I'm thinking what the hell kind of thread is this? Why would people compete for thanks and why does this need a thread?! Although, I do suspect one poster of fighting for thanks but I won't get into that.

OMG Y'ALL! I saw some notice so I thought I got banned and RT got poofed again. I was about to get pissed like "UGH NO ONE MENTIONED NAMES OR NOTHIN'! WHY DOES THIS THREAD HAVE TO KEEP GETTING SENT TO THE GRAVEYARD?!" It turned out to be an error. :giggle:

OMG Y'ALL! I saw some notice so I thought I got banned and RT got poofed again. I was about to get pissed like "UGH NO ONE MENTIONED NAMES OR NOTHIN'! WHY DOES THIS THREAD HAVE TO KEEP GETTING SENT TO THE GRAVEYARD?!" It turned out to be an error. :giggle:

Aireen Gurl I saw the same weird message, I thought RT was gone :lachen:
I frantically hit f5 and was relieved.

What was the change over issue? And when you say quieter do you mean less bickering, less shocking thread topics...?

Sent from my DROIDX

They were moving the forum to a new server and it just didn't go as planned. So they switched it back to this one.

And quieter, I mean there aren't as many postings, in the hair area. I don't know about the other areas since I only started reading those when the hair section slowed down. Sometimes during the afternoon, you might get 5 to 10 posts during 30 minutes.

Then you have those people that FIGHT for more thanks apparently... :look: There was a question in OT about thanks and if you think people compete for it and I'm thinking what the hell kind of thread is this? Why would people compete for thanks and why does this need a thread?! Although, I do suspect one poster of fighting for thanks but I won't get into that.

How does one "fight" for thanks??

They were moving the forum to a new server and it just didn't go as planned. So they switched it back to this one.

And quieter, I mean there aren't as many postings, in the hair area. I don't know about the other areas since I only started reading those when the hair section slowed down. Sometimes during the afternoon, you might get 5 to 10 posts during 30 minutes.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX

Co-washed w/ One n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner (whew long name) after my workout. Now scalp is all tingly from the JBCO+peppermint oil concoction :yay:

Used the SM Curl & Style milk on my twists last pm (semidry hair). I didn't seal w/oil. My twist out this am was uber uber soft with mad definition. Softest twist out yet.

Sent from my DROIDX

I was keeping up but you ladies have totally lost me with your recent convo. Off to find new friends. lol. j/k

oh i made that thread...i always keep seeing on other boards that people fight for thanks so i wanted to see what LHCF thought....:look:

Napp, no nothing against you or anything I just NEVER took the time to notice it before so when the thread was made I was thinking, "Wow is it THAT serious that a little option to click on can cause so much controversy?!" Like I said, I'm still suspicious about the theory per say but if I were to take it seriously, I would say I did notice one particular poster seems to.

My mom just told me my grandma said(thick Jamaican accent): "Tell Allison she must keep her hair like that, It looks so elegant" awww. Why do I have the biggest grin on my face lol. I'm extra motivated now

Napp, no nothing against you or anything I just NEVER took the time to notice it before so when the thread was made I was thinking, "Wow is it THAT serious that a little option to click on can cause so much controversy?!" Like I said, I'm still suspicious about the theory per say but if I were to take it seriously, I would say I did notice one particular poster seems to.

I've noticed several posters have done this, I'm just sayin:look:

My mom just told me my grandma said(thick Jamaican accent): "Tell Allison she must keep her hair like that, It looks so elegant" awww. Why do I have the biggest grin on my face lol. I'm extra motivated now

Lucky, my mum's side of my family is not impressed by my hair. All the ladies are trying to beat me to WL. I'm like, "Mum, you can, you've already BEEN WL!" :look: She doesn't know though that I may extend my goal to HL, HA! Maybe my dad's side will be impressed. I wish I got the same attention you're getting, I'd be motivated too! :lol: :grin:

Back