Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Please, please, please let me have the patience to twist up my hair over the upcoming holiday weekend. My work schedule is about to become a mess and it will be so helpful.

The weather is so horrible this week iit will be pointless to wash my hair. I guess i will be movin on to week 3 post wash. Surprisingly my hair smells nice.it still smells like vanilla.i can feel my roots coming in. Im not sure if its reversion or new growth though.its prolly a mix of both

The weather is so horrible this week iit will be pointless to wash my hair. I guess i will be movin on to week 3 post wash. Surprisingly my hair smells nice.it still smells like vanilla.i can feel my roots coming in. Im not sure if its reversion or new growth though.its prolly a mix of both

Are you in VA Napp ?

Cause it has been so funky and humid down here, it is ridiculous :nono:

wait....what? :lachen: why??

No doubt she's a cue yt girl...but plz elaborate on the bold :look:

LOL AlliCat & DrC, she looks so clean in the photos on her fan page. I tend to think of her as kinda grungy and dirty and I didn't like her beauty. I still don't prefer her beauty because she seen as an obnoxious sex symbol and I tend to like dainty innocence more but I can't deny that she looks great on her fan page and I'm impressed. She makes me want to wash my face, hair, and brush my teeth because her skin looks so clear, her hair is shiny, and her teeth are white and straight.

I've been watching this girl on Youtube for a while. She's VERY pretty in my opinion but there's something that's a little off putting about her though that I won't mention because it's minor and not something I should worry about. I like her though, we have similar style and taste in clothing and we even have some of the same items, scary... :look: He hair always looks a HAM though. :perplexed This weave she has is one of the best ones yet and it's kinda raggedy as it is on the ends. :rolleyes: Her style and make up makes up for it though.

I've been watching this girl on Youtube for a while. She's VERY pretty in my opinion but there's something that's a little off putting about her though that I won't mention because it's minor and not something I should worry about. I like her though, we have similar style and taste in clothing and we even have some of the same items, scary... :look: He hair always looks a HAM though. :perplexed This weave she has is one of the best ones yet and it's kinda raggedy as it is on the ends. :rolleyes: Her style and make up makes up for it though.

She reminds me of that model Jasmine Sanders.

Ok so I blow dried and I plaited, then I worked out now my roots are puffy. I tied my hair down tight until I coundn't stand it anymore and my hair still puffed up. What the heck! This makes me feel like what a waste. Any sugdestins? I was going for the ultimate stretch but let's see at happens

Droid typing leads to typos for me

Back