Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Couldn't find my fave Suave cond (Lilac & Lavender), so I grabbed Tropical coconut...mmmm good. We are reunited and it feels so good. Can't remember why I gave it up. My hair is about 1 inch short of APL, this is when my ends usually start looking ratty and I have to get a trim. I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing (rollersetting and airdrying) and darn it I'm gonna be APL by my next relaxer (Oct or Nov).

ETA: that reminds me..I need to wash my hair so I can get it cornrowed

EETA: will clarify w/ joico, reconstruct w/ joico k-pak...no leave-ins till its braided

Last edited:
ETA: that reminds me..I need to wash my hair so I can get it cornrowed

EETA: will clarify w/ joico, reconstruct w/ joico k-pak...no leave-ins till its braided

When you get your hair cornrowed do you just put on wigs/half-wigs after?

I'm bored with my hair. Tried to do twists but that didn't work out at all, made me feel bald and it was not cute after only three days. So I'm back to cornrowing and wig wearing. Will probably do this until I reach APL (hopefully by the end of the year.) *sigh* I don't know what else to do with it and am too lazy to figure it out right now. Hmmmm maybe it is time for a new wig.

I'm skipping wash day this week, can't be bothered with my hair at the moment.

@Aireen is it me or does your siggy keep getting lighter and lighter? I ask because I keep highlighting it expecting to read something funny :giggle:

Last edited:
Made a vision board and put a long description describing my ideal hair along with other things. :giggle: Hope this works, kinda skeptical because my faith is kind of rocky. I remember grow giving me a thread about LOA so I'm going to read that for a bit.

@Aireen is it me or does your siggy keep getting lighter and lighter? I ask because I keep highlighting it expecting to read something funny :giggle:

Made a vision board and put a long description describing my ideal hair along with other things. :giggle: Hope this works, kinda skeptical because my faith is kind of rocky. I remember grow giving me a thread about LOA so I'm going to read that for a bit.

Hola whats up Aireen AlliCat?

LOL, I like different kinda of pink so I always change the shades. :look: :lol: Although ever since I put up my hair chart back up, I've kept it at this light pink colour.

DrC, kinda down this Sunday. :sad: How are things going with you though?

Why are you Down?

I did the Castor Oil Flush yesterday and it showed some MAJOR results. I posted my results in the thread.
I also thought about making my own JBCO. There is a lady on YouTube who makes her own, so I thought I'd try it since I have most of the ingredients on hand.

Why are you Down?

I did the Castor Oil Flush yesterday and it showed some MAJOR results. I posted my results in the thread.
I also thought about making my own JBCO. There is a lady on YouTube who makes her own, so I thought I'd try it since I have most of the ingredients on hand.

Just family stuff from yesterday.

Castor Oil flush?! What's that?! :grin: *Stalks your posts to see results*

Ah nothing. Looking out for what threads will be CHEADLED today :lol:
And the world was supposed to end yesterday @ 6:30. and I did my nails for nothing... :lol:

LOL, you did your nails to meet Jesus?! :lachen: :lachen: Girl, you know Jesus don't care bout no manicure.

LOL, you did your nails to meet Jesus?! :lachen: :lachen: Girl, you know Jesus don't care bout no manicure.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I wanted to make sure my hands and my nails were nice before I shook his hand. I am NOT about to leave the world with my hands looking like the CryptKeeper :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I wanted to make sure my hands and my nails were nice before I shook his hand. I am NOT about to leave the world with my hands looking like the CryptKeeper :lachen:

Come to think of it, I did paint my nails too. I swear all these fancy nail polish brands like OPI and China Glaze are overrated, especially the latter, chips so badly.

I couldn't taste anything. I mixed it with pure pineapple juice.

Ohhh if only I had the castor oil to mix since I have the juice.

When will these companies realize "reformulation" is NOT a good thing :wallbash:

What company? Motions did that too, good thing it wasn't a complete 180 and it works the same.

What company? Motions did that too, good thing it wasn't a complete 180 and it works the same.

Herbal essences. In their commercial they said "reformulated to add ____". As if that's supposed to make me want to buy it :rolleyes:

For example if Pink lotion got reformulated, the people who liked the old formula would be pissed. And The new formula wouldn't bring in new customers, because well, it's still Pink Lotion :spinning:

Herbal essences. In their commercial they said "reformulated to add ____". As if that's supposed to make me want to buy it :rolleyes:

For example if Pink lotion got reformulated, the people who liked the old formula would be pissed. And The new formula wouldn't bring in new customers, because well, it's still Pink Lotion :spinning:

Ah yeah I get your point. :yep:

Come to think of it, I did paint my nails too. I swear all these fancy nail polish brands like OPI and China Glaze are overrated, especially the latter, chips so badly.

OPI sucks I don't like it. I never used China Glaze before.

Ohhh if only I had the castor oil to mix since I have the juice.

Is there a whole foods near you? There is also one called the Coconut Oil flush/detox where it not only helps you lose weight but keeps you hair and skin shiny and beautiful.

Didn't Carol's Daughter reformulate also??

I'm surprised Pink Lotion brings in customers period. That crap dries my hair out :nono:

About this. I felt so left out when I didn't know anything about that HairCrush thread lol. I'm usually in the know.

Oh snap that one got cheadled too? Dang.

Back