Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I counted 16 halfwigs. At $30 a pop I don't even want to do the math. And I'm not even counting the ones I threw away or gave to my mom :hot: NO MORE!! The good news is that they are MBL stretched and my real hair is almost there.

I am in cosmo school and an old lady asked me to come to her dryer. She told me not to get offended and asked me if this was all my hair. She said she wanted to know where I got it so she could go get some! :lachen: That made my day. :grin:

NikkiQ your hair is the bomb!! Love it!!

Sent from TopNotch1010's iPhone using LHCF

Question....Is it ok to flat iron hair that has been pre-pooed with oil overnight then washed with an SLS-free shampoo? I'm thinking this would this help keep the flat ironed hair nice and moisturized...then again it could just lead to weighed down builduppy hair...help :perplexed

Last edited:
i got my hair in some mini ponytail, i like how this looks, even though i look like a little girl. i might be bold enough to rock it like this one of these days. i like looking weird! i decided to put my hair in mini ponytails instead of twisting each night, to avoid adding too much manipulation to my hair. i moisturized my hair and coated the ends with castor oil. i saw this method on YT. i hope this works out better.

oh that hair masque, might have been ok, but i can't leave that mess in overnight. it may needs some things added to it for more slip as well.

So, I've got my flat irons, trims, and length checks (in expected inches) planned out til the end of 2012 (the date I want to be MBL). Lol, I'm so serious.

Fell asleep with my DC on last night and didn't have time to wash it out before work; wigs def come in handy during times like this. I guess It's not too bad considering I'm getting my sew-in and my hair definitely needs all the mositure it can get,

I really need to update the pics in my siggy. But that Pikistrips thing drives me crazy. Every time I add a new picture I end up having to redo the text boxes. Pictures really shouldn't be this hard. Maybe I will just wait until July and pretend like March didn't happen. But I'm getting sort of tired of looking at it. :ohwell:

AlliCat, this weekend I plan to
Jocio Moisture Recovery > Ion Effective Care Treatment (protein) > AE Garlic on scalp (shedding) and Kenra on length (moisture) > Air Dry.

Normally I:
Joico Kpak > Kenra > Air Dry

Now that I have a bunch of goodies, I will save Kenra for weeks ~7-10:
Joico Kpak > Moisture DC > Air Dry

So, I've got my flat irons, trims, and length checks (in expected inches) planned out til the end of 2012 (the date I want to be MBL). Lol, I'm so serious.

I wish I was that serious lol. I need to get on my Ps and Qs.

Evidence that I spend way too much time on LHCF: I was at McDonald's and saw that they offered "cones" on the menu and I was like HUUUHHHH??? It took me an embarrassing moment to realize they were talking about ice cream cones, not sili"cones"!

Going to Destin,FL for Memorial Day weekend. *sigh* 5 days on the beach. Nice vaca for me and my hair. What shall I do with Jazz? hmmm...

I feel like sleeping in some conditioner for 2 days or so. :look: I remember the days when I used to do that consistently with ORS Hair Mayo to get over my SL hump, changed my hair. Summer's not kind to my hair, the sun dries out my hair and makes it a weird brown colour. Maybe because the product is so oily, it'll lubricate my hair generously to protect it. ANYWAY, if I'm not lazy and don't mind sleeping a day or two with conditioner, I'll do it. :grin: :party:

Evidence that I spend way too much time on LHCF: I was at McDonald's and saw that they offered "cones" on the menu and I was like HUUUHHHH??? It took me an embarrassing moment to realize they were talking about ice cream cones, not sili"cones"!

That is hilarious!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back