Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Heavens mercy my hair feels better... earlier it felt like a brillo pad .... thank you shea moisture.....

I'm excited to see where my hair will be when i relax in a few days...hopefully there will be no disappointments...sigh stay positive.

I did a hot oil treatment with coconut oil. I applied it to damp hair, put on a shower cap and left it in for 5 hours. When rinsed out, my hair was :drool:. Even my thick 12 weeks post new growth felt so soft and moisturized. I'm definetly incorporating this into my regimen.

I'm at work rocking my twist out and this Indian lady says "your hair is cute. Did you straighten it before" I said yes. She said "is that your natural hair" I said yes. She said " it looks better natural" Dang! I guess being natural is in!!!

Sent from my PG06100 using PG06100

Why did I wait so long to try ponytail rollersets??? They are def. my bff. I last relaxed on Jan 1, trying to make it to July 2. Can I do it??? The new growth in my crown is super thick...I might relax this weekend.

Just seeing challenges I can't join like the Hip Length 2011 or the Classic/Mid-Thigh Length 2011 challenges on the first page is so inspiring! :grin: :lovedrool:

I just got a dusting - they didn't know what that term was but we concluded that I wanted a 'pretend trim' :grin: She did a good job and I'm happy:yay:

Twisted my hair last night for a twist out this weekend. Hopefully it's not an epic failure. If it is...it will go into a faux hawk for a costume party I'm doing to. Perfect too. I'll be dressed as a little devil with a red faux hawk :lachen:

Just seeing challenges I can't join like the Hip Length 2011 or the Classic/Mid-Thigh Length 2011 challenges on the first page is so inspiring! :grin: :lovedrool:
I stay lurking in those threads... One day. :drool:

I want to put my hair in a puff already! A puff pony is all I want right now.
It's my one year post-relaxer anniversary :yay: and I have nothing planned for my hair to celebrate. I know, lame.

I may need to retouch soon, think I see some demarcation breakage :ohwell: I've been meaning to try my new method where I pre-section w/ sponge rollers and then use a bottle applicator to put on the new growth. We'll see :)

It's my one year post-relaxer anniversary :yay: and I have nothing planned for my hair to celebrate. I know, lame.

I don't lurk because I don't know where the pictures are but it's just inspiring from the outside. :grin: :look:

Happy 1 year post!

Don't feel bad. I make 1 year Natural in June and 2 years relaxer free in September ( two celebrations in one year) and I thought about just skipping my one year Naptural Anniversay because I can't think of anything cool to plan.

I don't lurk because I don't know where the pictures are but it's just inspiring from the outside. :grin: :look:

Happy 1 year post!

What uup Aireen? How ya doing??

I'm almost done with the amla oil and I've decided to buy a different pre-poo oil. I'm growing tired of hair products that stink. I don't feel the need to be smelling like #$@!!*&* just to keep my hair conditioned anymore. The Ojon Hair Treatment and the Macadamia Masque are both way too expensive. So I bought the Dabur Vatika Naturals Hot Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment. It's supposed to be good for the hair AND smell nice. I hope it does.

What uup Aireen? How ya doing??

Girl, I did so much walking my butt hurts. Seriously, my butt and upper thigh area are killing me right now. I think I'll just DC later when I expect the aching to calm down. What about you, DrC? How are you and your hair doing? Btw, please don't tell me that's Waka Flocka Flame in your siggy. :lachen: :lachen:

Girl, I did so much walking my butt hurts. Seriously, my butt and upper thigh area are killing me right now. I think I'll just DC later when I expect the aching to calm down. What about you, DrC? How are you and your hair doing? Btw, please don't tell me that's Waka Flocka Flame in your siggy. :lachen: :lachen:

Okay, I won't tell ( I promise) :lachen:

How long did you walk?? How many times a week do you walk?? My hair is fine. I'll be 1 year Natural next month and 2 years relaxer free in September. I may wait until September to take pics since I am being lazy......meeeh.

And I have been shedding like crazy, so I went on ahead and braided my hair in cornrows to cure my HIH ( Hand In Hair) disease. :lol:

How about you??

Anyone know if the ouidad works on relaxed hair?

At a Sephora and finally looked at the comb in person and I am just not sure how/why this is raved about.

ETA: Scored some ojon samples at Sephora. Didn't know samples were offered. This store is new in the area.
Sent from my DROIDX

Okay, I won't tell ( I promise) :lachen:

How long did you walk?? How many times a week do you walk?? My hair is fine. I'll be 1 year Natural next month and 2 years relaxer free in September. I may wait until September to take pics since I am being lazy......meeeh.

And I have been shedding like crazy, so I went on ahead and braided my hair in cornrows to cure my HIH ( Hand In Hair) disease. :lol:

How about you??

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: He's one of those rappers I don't want to find attractive but I do for some strange reason. :look:

Well let's just say I was constantly walking and on my feet the whole of Wednesday. I don't really exercise, don't judge me, I'll get on it. :lol:

Take lots of pictures of your hair whenever you decide, I love natural hair. :lick:

I've been leaving my hair alone mostly because I'm stretching. I still leave it down but I don't comb my hair a lot or wash it too frequently.

Back